• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro struggled to get her off of him, but without Hyouinmaru, he was technically powerless. "If I'm being honest, I feel less dominant... I've always stood over others, not below them." He said as he struggled more.

"Throat pizza? Sounds good to me." Han said, laughing lightly. Han followed behind Apollyon. "Are you sure you want to pay for the both of us? For a guy of my body type, I have quite the gut."
-Aika-

"Look, kid, How do I put this delicately? The only thing thats making me want to play with you is your resistance, but sorry, your just not doing it for me. Since you were obviously sacrificed for a noble cause, go get a beer from the fridge and relax. Those two will break under my love." She said getting off of the boy.

-Apollyon-

"Do you understand, I am quite capable of paying for a large banquet?" he said with mock indignation.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
After strapping herself in and starting the car, Elora drove off in the destination of the apartment. "You said you lived there right? I' dont remember seeing you the last time I was there. What's your name?"

''Seris. lets just say im a combination of two people, Melanie and Miltia''

@Roman[/URL]
Alejandro stood up and dusted himself off. "Yeah... whatever. I have someone to go kill now." He said attempting to grab his sword which once again wasn't there. "I'm gonna kill both Han and his cheese smelling friend." He said as he walked out of the room, "Oh and I'll try for you too." He told her before vanishing.

Han chuckled and nodded, "Alright then. I guess you'll be paying for my food then." He said before he had got a bad feeling about something. "I feel like something went wrong... But I don't know what."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka paused shortly with the pizza in hand before she put it down. Start their own small food business? As she mulled over the idea, she had to admit it did sound kind of fun and interesting. Though she didn't know much about running a business, she only knew the basics and what not. Whatever was sold would probably be a variety of sweets and various other foods, some that would compliment the sweets. Asuka knew this wouldn't happen any time in the the near future, but it was just something nice to think about. She spoke, a slight grin on her face before she picked up her second slice and began eating that one❦...

"That would be kind of fun, I think. Definitely difficult on starting up, though it would be worth while. Anyways, what else is in the basic? I see all these different kinds of foods that I'm not sure I know the name of or I just can't remember."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and listened to Asuka talk, taking one more bite of his pizza as she spoke. He took one more drink of his juice and looked down at the various foods before him. As he shifted his eyes from each individual plate, he explained what each food was, along with where it originated from. Naturally, he went by alphabetical order. After he finished explaining the foods' origins, he took another sip of his juice and smiled♅...

Yeah, the initial few months of our food business would be tough, but it'd be relatively easy afterwards~ Well, we have a large assortment of exotic foods varying from all the countries in the world~ Starting from Austria, we have the wiener schnitzel. It's a very thin veal cutlet that's breaded and deep fried. It's usually served with lemon and parsley, and is accompanied by a side of potatoes or rice, much like what you see now~ Then we have the Argentinian asado. The asado is Argentina's delectable grilled meats—and grilled Argentinian steak. It's especially delicious. Beside that is Brazil's feijoada dish, a stew of black beans and smoked beef and pork. It is also served with rice, collard greens, toasted manioc flour, hot sauce, and an orange slice to help with digestion. It's not only healthy for you, but it's also very delicious~ That's just three of the many foods we have here, I think you'll love them~

tumblr_ngkipsb69n1tda6puo2_250_zps5xtec7em.gif

---------------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi nodded in agreement to his friend. They probably weren't strict, in fact, Satoshi just let the thought breeze by and didn't let it bother him again. What was bothering his was his stomach. He placed a hand on it and spoke, groaning a little...
"Ah... Yeah. Do you think they're done back there? My stomach is eating itself."
...Haruo sighed lightly and clasped his hands together, shortly before he closed his eyes. He listened to Satoshi talk shortly before he rested his gaze on the customer that was currently being served. He looked back towards Satoshi and replied≭...

I think they're tending to one more customer, then it'll be us. Have you decided what you want yet?

4827f9f6525d49132f44cc80ddffef30aac10d82_hq_zpsva6uagow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alejandro stood up and dusted himself off. "Yeah... whatever. I have someone to go kill now." He said attempting to grab his sword which once again wasn't there. "I'm gonna kill both Han and his cheese smelling friend." He said as he walked out of the room, "Oh and I'll try for you too." He told her before vanishing.

Han chuckled and nodded, "Alright then. I guess you'll be paying for my food then." He said before he had got a bad feeling about something. "I feel like something went wrong... But I don't know what."
-Aika-

She relaxed on the couch, flipping channels, waiting for their return.

-Apollyon-

"Maybe she ate him?" he asked. "Or, shes trapping him into a shotgun wedding." he said as he opened the pizzeria door for Han. "Man, at least he can say he got lucky?" he suggested as a waitress seated them down, and took their drink order.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-i think il pass...though maybe i could wear it for halloween~''
...✦Arashea said as she raised her hands up in front of her giving a friendly smile✦...
Akane giggled a snapped her fingers. The frog/cat outfit then appeared on Arashea and Akane laughed a litte. "Cute~"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "And they kill anything that scare's them... like dragon's, a while ago." she said.
"I plan to bring them back... By any means... Dragons will soon fly and live just like they did." Logan said quietly.

Roman said:
"I plan to bring them back... By any means... Dragons will soon fly and live just like they did." Logan said quietly.
Scarlet looked at him, "I'll look forward to that. For the longest time I wanted to do to human's what they did to me, but I wouldn't be able to, considering what they did was something a innocent child would burst into tear's trying to do."

Roman said:
Roman blinked, and tried thinking back to the pattern of this man's Tengan. He wasn't sure if the male had used a normal Tengan or possibly a different variant, but he could be using the same... Kaori's words made Roman think, but he wasn't even sure about anything anymore. It was hard to think 100% straight after almost blowing his own arm off. He then sighed and looked back at her and spoke...
"...Maybe. I'm not sure, as I don't have enough proof as to if he does. Maybe if we meet a different time, I'll find out."
...☆Kaori nodded, finishing up the last bit of the stiching, grabbing the gauze and started to wrap up the wounds

The gauze would hold for a while, but it'd eventually have to get changed, and she was pretty sure she wouldn't be around to do that. It'd probably be.. what was her name, Mal? Yeah, Mal, she'd probably be the one to have to help him. Kaori couldn't help but frown at the thought of her, for multiple reasons. First, was this woman actually competent enough to redress the wounds? It wasn't the easiest job for even herself, and she was actually trained to do something like this. It needed to be taken care of properly. And the second reason... Kaori could feel her heart beating just a bit faster, the memory of when she ran into Roman a while back and she was with him... Kaori blinked, trying to rid the thought from her mind. Again. Well, it didn't matter either way. Soon the wounds were wrapped with gauze, and Kaori nodded at her work. She was proud of how professional it looked, considering she'd hadn't done anything like that in quite a while. When it was finished she spoke, in a concerned tone☆...

"Yeah, well I hope you don't meet for quite a while. You're in a pretty bad state, and you need to rest for a good while. Your body needs to heal before you even think about going out on any missions, much less going after this guy. Something about him bothers me for some reason, so please, you have to be careful. If not for yourself, but for.. those who care about you."

Roman said:
Akane giggled a snapped her fingers. The frog/cat outfit then appeared on Arashea and Akane laughed a litte. "Cute~"
''yah..!!''

...✦Arashea yelped in surprise. She didnt expect the suit to go on her and just blushed a very dark color✦...

...☼Chiharu had been a bit overwhelmed by the whole situation. She didn't like the girl that she was tasked with entertaining, not really knowing what to do. She was only half a decade old, how was she supposed to know what to do? Really all she wanted to do was play with Misafune and Rini and Miyaka, but she couldn't do that, and a lot of the time it led to her crying and whining, which really wasn't met with happiness by the people who ran the place. It got her yelled at quite a bit, which only made the crying worse. Eventually it came to her being sent to her room quite a bit, which confused her, because she thought her job was to entertain the girl she didn't even know the name of. Either way, today was one of those days where it had been a while since she had been sent to her room, and now she was wandering around a bit because truthfully, the girl had no idea what she supposed to be doing. It was then that the monster attacked, and despite their being a shield, the ground seemed to shake, and Chiharu was alone in the hallway. Feeling this, the girl tripped and fell on her face, and after sitting back up the waterworks began, and she flinched and curled into a crying and terrified ball in the hallway as she felt the attacks happening around her, alone and scared☼...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him, "I'll look forward to that. For the longest time I wanted to do to human's what they did to me, but I wouldn't be able to, considering what they did was something a innocent child would burst into tear's trying to do."
(((( I'll tag you in my next post with Roman. ))))

Nonalaka said:
Elliot laughed a little "Well I guess that's a bit of an improvement since the last time I told you to slow down on working" he said with a nod "Hey.." He said as he looked to her for a bit before continuing "Since...you need to relax from overworking a bit more...and I need to get used to leaving home and being in public more, why don't we go somewhere fun?" He suggested, smiling sheepishly at her "O-only if you want to of course, its just a thought" he said afterwards.

?Yumi?

latest

Yumi had eaten more of the frosting off of her cupcake as she thought about Elliot's question. She could really get out right now and doing something fun would do the trick. Plus, it's been awhile since she did anything fun related. After thinking it over, Yumi smiled and nodded as she spoke. "Sure. I'd love to go somewhere with you! Where should we go?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori nodded, finishing up the last bit of the stiching, grabbing the gauze and started to wrap up the wounds
The gauze would hold for a while, but it'd eventually have to get changed, and she was pretty sure she wouldn't be around to do that. It'd probably be.. what was her name, Mal? Yeah, Mal, she'd probably be the one to have to help him. Kaori couldn't help but frown at the thought of her, for multiple reasons. First, was this woman actually competent enough to redress the wounds? It wasn't the easiest job for even herself, and she was actually trained to do something like this. It needed to be taken care of properly. And the second reason... Kaori could feel her heart beating just a bit faster, the memory of when she ran into Roman a while back and she was with him... Kaori blinked, trying to rid the thought from her mind. Again. Well, it didn't matter either way. Soon the wounds were wrapped with gauze, and Kaori nodded at her work. She was proud of how professional it looked, considering she'd hadn't done anything like that in quite a while. When it was finished she spoke, in a concerned tone☆...

"Yeah, well I hope you don't meet for quite a while. You're in a pretty bad state, and you need to rest for a good while. Your body needs to heal before you even think about going out on any missions, much less going after this guy. Something about him bothers me for some reason, so please, you have to be careful. If not for yourself, but for.. those who care about you."
Roman slowly stood up and wobbled idly for a moment. He then turned to Kaori and placed his good hand on her shoulder... He then pulled her into a hug and smiled. He patted her back and let her her go. He chuckled and used a simple teleportation technique, so he could take her somewhere closer to her home.

"Thanks... For everything Kaori. You was and will always be my closest friend... And if need be, the only friend I'll have someday."

He then turned around and began walking in the opposite direction, and soon he used his Kamui to teleport to another dimension. When he appeared, he was at the mansion and his Sharingan eye was completely drained and he was now blind in that eye. Everything went from blurry to black and he knew using the Kamui again would cause severe problems. Roman made his way inside the mansion and went straight up to his room and laid down on his bed, his bandages still covering the wound. He just laid there, staring at the ceiling...

"..."

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
Roman slowly stood up and wobbled idly for a moment. He then turned to Kaori and placed his good hand on her shoulder... He then pulled her into a hug and smiled. He patted her back and let her her go. He chuckled and used a simple teleportation technique, so he could take her somewhere closer to her home.
"Thanks... For everything Kaori. You was and will always be my closest friend... And if need be, the only friend I'll have someday."

He then turned around and began walking in the opposite direction, and soon he used his Kamui to teleport to another dimension. When he appeared, he was at the mansion and his Sharingan eye was completely drained and he was now blind in that eye. Everything went from blurry to black and he knew using the Kamui again would cause severe problems. Roman made his way inside the mansion and went straight up to his room and laid down on his bed, his bandages still covering the wound. He just laid there, staring at the ceiling...

"..."

@LunaCrosby
Mal was sitting in the room, reading a book, when she noticed someone came in. It wasn't just someone, it seemed to be Roman who simply just laid down on the bed. She watched him closely, shutting her book and setting it to the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko tilted her head and followed the girl expectantly, humming to herself as she did. She didn't want to be her usual hyperactive self and possible scare the girl half to death in her tired state. Though she did call out to her quietly, not sure if she would be heard☾...
"Excuse me!"
Fricka looked behind her, slightly startled, and noticed a girl that called out to her

"Y-yeah? W-what is it?" She asked, still trying not to fall asleep.

As the building shook Rini quickly snapped out of her daze and sat up, her brows furrowed in confused manner as she looked around, feeling another shake, she hopped to her feet and quickly rushed to the window to see what was going on. Her eyes widened as she spotted the monster attacking the building, she froze in the spot, she wasn't sure just exactly what she was to do, staring out at it...something looked familiar about this beast...she had seen this type of darkness before but it couldn't be him, could it?

WeirdPrincess said:

?Yumi?

latest

Yumi had eaten more of the frosting off of her cupcake as she thought about Elliot's question. She could really get out right now and doing something fun would do the trick. Plus, it's been awhile since she did anything fun related. After thinking it over, Yumi smiled and nodded as she spoke. "Sure. I'd love to go somewhere with you! Where should we go?"
Elliot smiled "Great!" He said happily "As for where, I hadn't thought about that exactly" he said with a small laugh before taking another bite of the cookie he was eating as he thought "There's the amusement park around here, want to go there?" He suggested.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia bit her lips and slowly nodded before she spoke. That seemed easier said than done to her, because she felt like she might as well panic again. Just the the overwhelming flow of emotions that she had gotten before made her get up and leave. She hadn't wanted to leave, but her legs seemed to move on their own accord and take her outside. It probably was easy to just embrace her feelings, she was just over complicating things as she did from time to time. She really needed to stop doing that, but it was just sort of a habit. Celia gave a barely audible sigh before she tilted her head back slightly, gazing up at the sky. It was peaceful and calming to look at, it didn't make her feel so.. weird for sort of fleeing. She soon looked over at Taylor as she continued??...

"Yeah.. I should do that, I mean.. I will do that. Well, I should have done that before. We should probably head back inside now."

tumblr_o3zxl5NklI1ta7pubo1_500.gif
Taylor stood there with Celia in his arms. He had smiled at her as he explained the feelings and then looked out at the sky along with her. When she asked if they should go back inside, he looked at her and smiled.

"Sure."

tumblr_mcof72GVD81rdiylyo1_500.gif

Taylor then nodded and held Celia's hand as he walked back inside the apartment. When they were back inside, Taylor had closed the door and went to sit on the bed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo sighed lightly and clasped his hands together, shortly before he closed his eyes. He listened to Satoshi talk shortly before he rested his gaze on the customer that was currently being served. He looked back towards Satoshi and replied≭...

I think they're tending to one more customer, then it'll be us. Have you decided what you want yet?

4827f9f6525d49132f44cc80ddffef30aac10d82_hq_zpsva6uagow.gif

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked at Haruo and smiled. Of course he knew what he wanted, plus he's already said it. It was his favorite meal after all. Satoshi nodded in response to Haruo's question...

tumblr_inline_notu63mw6u1r0to3b_500.gif

"Yep! I was gonna get ramen. What about you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yah..!!''
...✦Arashea yelped in surprise. She didnt expect the suit to go on her and just blushed a very dark color✦...
Akane giggled when Arashea panicked and she made the costume disappear and Arashea's normal clothes were back. "Well it fits... And you looked very cute~" she said smiling a little.

Roman said:
Akane giggled when Arashea panicked and she made the costume disappear and Arashea's normal clothes were back. "Well it fits... And you looked very cute~" she said smiling a little.
...✦Arashea just puffed her cheeks at Akane✦...

''jeez...you didnt at least tell me you were gonna do that..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back