• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina nodded and sat down on the floor. She knew what it was like to have cramps and those were never fun, they sacked most of the time. She could barely even do anything when she had them, even with the pills. Sometimes they helped, sometimes they didn't, it was just how she worked...

"You're welcome. I'm sorry you have to go through this, it'll get better after a while though. You won't feel the cramps, hopefully."
"I can only hope." she said to the room. "Hi, everyone, no worries." she tried to sound sure so the other girls wouldn't worry.

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmmm...what do you feel towards a gun blade?''
Elora thought for a moment before nodding, gun blades sounded like they would do nice. Of course, she's never used them before so she didn't know how to use them. Unless it was like a regular gun, which extracted a blade when needed. She honestly didn't know. "Gun blades would do nicely."

Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka motioned to her lower stomach. "All in this area. Hurts like heck." she said as she tried to rest for the medicine to work. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''a stomach ache...?''

...☫She said before walking towards her☫...

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora thought for a moment before nodding, gun blades sounded like they would do nice. Of course, she's never used them before so she didn't know how to use them. Unless it was like a regular gun, which extracted a blade when needed. She honestly didn't know. "Gun blades would do nicely."

''alrighty then~ er...we probably need to go somewhere secluded''

HimeragiSeiker said:
if you want))
(((( Well it depends on who you feel like using right now actually, because I was going to have Akane come home ))))

JJKab said:
After Fricka exited her dorm, she lazily started walking towards the school's main building.
(Last reply of the day)
...☽Neko tilted her head and followed the girl expectantly, humming to herself as she did. She didn't want to be her usual hyperactive self and possible scare the girl half to death in her tired state. Though she did call out to her quietly, not sure if she would be heard☾...

"Excuse me!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then~ er...we probably need to go somewhere secluded''
Elora chuckled and nodded, "Well no one would want to do this out in the open. They'd be crazy to do something like that. Where do we need to go? I can drive." She said, holding up her keys as she twirled them around her finger.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora chuckled and nodded, "Well no one would want to do this out in the open. They'd be crazy to do something like that. Where do we need to go? I can drive." She said, holding up her keys as she twirled them around her finger.

''im...sure your familiar with Talia...are you?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a stomach ache...?''
...☫She said before walking towards her☫...
-Beatrice-

She entered the locker room, and began to change into her one piece. She heard the delicious sounds of anguish from further in the room. She walked quietly to the scene, and seen the new girls all huddled over another new girl. She could tell the pain of the girl lying on the bench. "I have some Midol and a heating pad, if you so need it. But how long have you been alive exactly?" she looked down on the girl lying there. "I mean come on, HA HA HA HA, we all have to deal with this, what makes you so special?" she laughed at the girl, making the heating pad and pills fall on the girls chest.

-Miyaka-

"What.what did you do to me? she cried out as a sharp pain ripped into her....

-Beatrice in Swim Mode-

"Do to you? Nothing at all. I could do things that would make what your feeling, feel like heaven. But seriously, your energy is way off, even for this time for you. This is the price Mother Nature makes all of us women pay. Get over yourself." she said coldly. Her mother never coddled her, so she doesn't coddle anyone. She will be the same to her daughter too.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im...sure your familiar with Talia...are you?''
Elora Capistrano

tumblr_o2h6trCnpF1rphn62o6_500.png

Elora blinked in surprise at the sudden change in conversation. She knew her, yes, but what did she have to do with what they were about to do. It was a little weird and confusing, but she guessed she'd go along with it. Elora placed a hand on her hip and slightly held out her hand that was holding the pipes, an amused looked appearing upon her face. "I can say I do. I can never forget such a cute face. What's the girl got to do with this?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

tumblr_o2h6trCnpF1rphn62o6_500.png

Elora blinked in surprise at the sudden change in conversation. She knew her, yes, but what did she have to do with what they were about to do. It was a little weird and confusing, but she guessed she'd go along with it. Elora placed a hand on her hip and slightly held out her hand that was holding the pipes, an amused looked appearing upon her face. "I can say I do. I can never forget such a cute face. What's the girl got to do with this?"

''then you probably know where she lives. i live there too and...thats where all my materials are at right now''

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure))
...?Arashea was in the garden observing the plants growing there?...
Akane appeared in front of Arashea wearing a pink frog suit. "Hey honey~ How are you today?"

tumblr_ncjxwbTdxb1qem8rjo1_r4_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then you probably know where she lives. i live there too and...thats where all my materials are at right now''
Elora Capistrano

Elora did indeed know where she lived, after all she had been to their house once before. She remembered various other people, but not her. She must have been a new addition to the house or something. "I've been there once, so yeah I know where the place is. Let's get going then." She said before she unlocked her car and went around to the drivers seat, hopping in.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino turned around and face the girl, looking at her with a somewhat blank expression. This girl wasn't serious right now.. was she? Was she honestly complaining about the fact that she didn't get any ice cream from the fat lard? It wasn't showing, but Yoshino was slightly peeved with this girl and told herself she probably shouldn't have helped her at all if she was going to act like that. Though she had to contain herself, be calm and what not. So she took a deep breath and counted to 10 before in her head before speaking♦︎...

"Be grateful you didn't have to deal with that mess. If it makes you feel better, I'll buy you ice cream."
Ribbon giggled and smiled. "Yay, ice cream~! Now I'm glad I didn't kill you~!"

Roman said:
Akane appeared in front of Arashea wearing a pink frog suit. "Hey honey~ How are you today?"
tumblr_ncjxwbTdxb1qem8rjo1_r4_500.gif
''oh hey Aka-- WHAT THE?!!''

...?Arashea exclaimed seeing a random ass Akane in a pink frog/cat tail suit?...

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora did indeed know where she lived, after all she had been to their house once before. She remembered various other people, but not her. She must have been a new addition to the house or something. "I've been there once, so yeah I know where the place is. Let's get going then." She said before she unlocked her car and went around to the drivers seat, hopping in.

...♱Seris hurried into the car and strapped herself to the passenger seat♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh hey Aka-- WHAT THE?!!''
...✦Arashea exclaimed seeing a random ass Akane in a pink frog/cat tail suit✦...
Akane looked around, not seeing anything to panic about she just shrugged. "Someone is jumpy today. What's wrong with you?" Akane asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back