• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han chuckled and picked up Alejandro, "Don't worry, Alejandro. She's a real cute one so you have nothing to worry about." He said before motioning to Apollyon to follow him back to his place. "We're heading back to your place now."
"Okay. Just run around alot and try to maintain her virtue, because once mated, she will resume the urge to kill us out of sheer need to provide for her young. And most likely you too, for general purposes. Cause well cats don't mate for life and will attack their mate if he lingers longer than needed." he warned as he was ready to be bampfed back to his place.

@Roman

@Roman[/URL]
Han teleported Apollyon and himself along with Alejandro back to Apollyon's place. Alejandro struggled to get free from Han's grip. Han sighed and knocked on the door, "Hey Kitty? You in there? If you let me in I'll gladly play." Han said as he made Alejandro stand in front of the door and he took Apollyon to hide, but somewhere where they could see Alejandro. "I better get paid big time." Alejandro mumbled.

JJKab said:
Fricka jumped a bit, slightly startled, as she looked over at Nai.
"Uhm... it's... nice.. i'm meeting really nice people... i've had an occasion to swim in the biggest pool i've ever seen..." She exclaimed, the blush slowly disappearing.

@Roman
Nai smiled, and nodded, "Yeah. This place is pretty nice..." he then blushed lightly and looked at the ground. "Hey... I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me tomorrow.. There's a place close by that has nice dumplings."

Fricka looked slightly suprised at Nai, and stayed silent for a while

"Uhm.... s-ss-sure.." She said, small blush appearing on her cheeks.

@Roman

Roman said:
Han teleported Apollyon and himself along with Alejandro back to Apollyon's place. Alejandro struggled to get free from Han's grip. Han sighed and knocked on the door, "Hey Kitty? You in there? If you let me in I'll gladly play." Han said as he made Alejandro stand in front of the door and he took Apollyon to hide, but somewhere where they could see Alejandro. "I better get paid big time." Alejandro mumbled.
-Aika-

What Opened the door was a rose scented, Lingerie clad cat girl, with that evil gleam in her eye. Nothing remained where once Alejandro stood, and the now closed door barely muffled the loud crashes and yelling....

-Apollyon-

"Don't mess my place up!" he shouted through the door.

@Roman

JJKab said:
Fricka looked slightly suprised at Nai, and stayed silent for a while
"Uhm.... s-ss-sure.." She said, small blush appearing on her cheeks.

@Roman
"Cool... Now I won't have to go alone." Nai said, smiling happily. "What dorm number do you have? I'll come and get you tomorrow so we can go."

"It's.. uhm... it's 45..." Fricka stated, cheering up a bit

"We're actually near it!" She looked slightly suprised at the dorm with "45" written on the sign near it.

@Roman

Roman said:
Talia smiled and opened the windows in her room. "Rise and shine, Zenya. It's a quarter to noon." She said as she went to her closet and put on some clothes.
''ngh..''

...♱Zenya soon started to get up and yawned not used to waking up so early♱...

JJKab said:
"It's.. uhm... it's 45..." Fricka stated, cheering up a bit
"We're actually near it!" She looked slightly suprised at the dorm with "45" written on the sign near it.

@Roman
Nai smiled and laughed lightly, "Okay. What time should I drop by? 12?" He asked looking at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora pondered over the idea for a minute before nodding, "Sounds good to me. What are you gonna craft the stuff out of?"

''well, what kind of weapon do you mostly like?''

"Uhm... actually, i'm free by 11, so.... yeah.." Fricka stated, looking at Nai, smiling slightly.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''ngh..''
...♱Zenya soon started to get up and yawned not used to waking up so early♱...
"Gotta wake up at some point Zenya." Talia said laughing lightly. "Come on! Up up up."

JJKab said:
"Uhm... actually, i'm free by 11, so.... yeah.." Fricka stated, looking at Nai, smiling slightly.
@Roman
Nai stopped walking as they reached Fricka's dorm, "11 it is then." He said, smiling happily. "I guess I'll see you then." He said, before he gave Fricka a huh just like she gave him.

Fricka blushed a bit, but hugged back

"Yeah... s-s-see you around" She said, a bit tired. Her eyes were slowly closing.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im already up...''
...♱Zenya complained as she was getting up♱...
"Don't complain. Just do it." Talia said, shirt giggle escaping her mouth.

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed a bit, but hugged back
"Yeah... s-s-see you around" She said, a bit tired. Her eyes were slowly closing.

@Roman
Nai chuckled lightly, as he let go and used his fingers to cup her chin. He then gently lifted her head, "You should head inside.. Or you'll fall asleep out here.. And.. I... W-Will have to carry y-y-you inside..."

Fricka blushed slightly more, as she looked away, and smiled slightly

"O-o--ok... i'll be going the-then..." She mumbled, as she walked up to the door, and opened it. Before going in, she turned around, and waved tiredly at Nai, and smiled weakly.

"S-See y-y-ya.." Fricka managed to say that, before walking into the dorm, and closing the door behind her. After that, she collapsed onto the bed, really tired.

@Roman

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed slightly more, as she looked away, and smiled slightly
"O-o--ok... i'll be going the-then..." She mumbled, as she walked up to the door, and opened it. Before going in, she turned around, and waved tiredly at Nai, and smiled weakly.

"S-See y-y-ya.." Fricka managed to say that, before walking into the dorm, and closing the door behind her. After that, she collapsed onto the bed, really tired.

@Roman
Nai simply waved and said two words, "Good night." He said before he teleported to his own dorm and jumped into bed. He then just put his face in his pillows... For some reason he couldn't stop thinking about Fricka. He eventually fell asleep after a few moments though.

Fricka nearly instantly fell asleep, snoring peacefully. Her face was red from all the blushing, and her hair was slowly drying

@Anyone

Roman said:
Taylor smiled when she told him what was wrong. He couldn't really say it was a bad thing because he felt the same way, yet he embraced the feeling because he knew that feeling was there because of her. She was the reason his heart was beating so fast, or his body felt like exploding from the heat... That was all because of her. Taylor chuckled lightly and put his arm around Celia's waist, and pulling her into a hug. He spoke softly to her as he did so...
"I felt the same way. I know I felt that way because I missed you. I was sort of upset when you left me there, but at the same time I didn't care because I was able to still see you. How about embracing the feeling you had? I embraced mine."
...??Celia bit her lips and slowly nodded before she spoke. That seemed easier said than done to her, because she felt like she might as well panic again. Just the the overwhelming flow of emotions that she had gotten before made her get up and leave. She hadn't wanted to leave, but her legs seemed to move on their own accord and take her outside. It probably was easy to just embrace her feelings, she was just over complicating things as she did from time to time. She really needed to stop doing that, but it was just sort of a habit. Celia gave a barely audible sigh before she tilted her head back slightly, gazing up at the sky. It was peaceful and calming to look at, it didn't make her feel so.. weird for sort of fleeing. She soon looked over at Taylor as she continued??...

"Yeah.. I should do that, I mean.. I will do that. Well, I should have done that before. We should probably head back inside now."

tumblr_o3zxl5NklI1ta7pubo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back