• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Sure, would love ta)

Fricka couldn't sleep, as she slowly opened her eyes, and moaned. She sat up on the bed, and slowly stood up

"I'd be better off just taking a walk" She mumbled, heading to the exit of the dorm

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

"Thank you Rei, thank you very much." she said as the cramp subsided just enough so she can lie on the bench.

@WeirdPrincess
...❆Reina searched throughout the locker room, peeking inside various lockers and looking through a few other things until she found what she was looking for. Which was behind a counter, where a medicine cabinet was. She hurried back to Miyaka and held up the up the bottle of ibuprofen once she made it to her. Reina picked up her glass of juice as she spoke❆...

"I found it! You can either take these dry or take them with a drink."

Roman said:
Alejandro kept running away around, hoping to make this crazy cat girl tired. "I'm so dead..."

Han stood up and dusted himself off. "We're gonna owe my cousin our lives. He asks us for anything we do it... Or he might rat us out." He said, shaking his head.
-Aika-

She is using her speed and agility to leap from the walls in hopes to wear down her prey. He wasn't exactly breeding material, but he was fine for a snack until the main dish or dishes return.

-Apollyon-

"Man, yeah." he said dusting himself off. "So where to now, boss?" he asked.

@Roman

JJKab said:
(Sure, would love ta)
Fricka couldn't sleep, as she slowly opened her eyes, and moaned. She sat up on the bed, and slowly stood up

"I'd be better off just taking a walk" She mumbled, heading to the exit of the dorm
...☽Neko, unable to fall asleep herself since she was such a night person, left the boys dorm bouncing on her feet. She only stayed in the boys dorm because of someone she knew, she wasn't very fond of being alone so she was always with someone. Expect for now anyways. Karito had fallen asleep and she didn't want to wake him up while going out on her usual nightly walks. Neko spoke to herself as she exited the dorm☾...

"Night walks are the best.. Maybe I'll find something and chase it.. Maybe not.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina searched throughout the locker room, peeking inside various lockers and looking through a few other things until she found what she was looking for. Which was behind a counter, where a medicine cabinet was. She hurried back to Miyaka and held up the up the bottle of ibuprofen once she made it to her. Reina picked up her glass of juice as she spoke❆...

"I found it! You can either take these dry or take them with a drink."
Miyaka gratefully taken the pills and juice. "Thanks, Rei. You are an angel." she said as she pushed the pills down with the juice. "This sucks." she said to Rei.

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria went into the locker room with Giselle and saw the girl who ran in☫...
Giselle saw the girl lying on the bench in pain. "What's wrong with her, Seria?" she asked Seria.

Miyaka groaned as the two other girls came in. "Wow, an audience for my pain." she said jokingly through the pain.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman[/URL]
ALEJANDRO AND HAN Alejandro watched her closely Han's magic to make Alejandro look like him had worn off. "I should just freeze you solid..." he mumbled. "...And what the heck are you wearing? It's oddly attractive..."

Han sighed, "You need some cheese? Maybe we can stop at a nearby grocery store... I'm actually pretty hungry, but I'm not going back in there for awhile now. It probably smells of... Just smells."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Ribbon glance at the girl who had slapped the man and inwardly wondered if she would get in trouble for killing her, but decided she better not push it. Then looking back at the man she wondered if she could still get ice cream from him. Looking up at the girl she spoke with a pouting face, "Aww, he said he would buy me ice cream..."

[/QUOTE]
...♦︎Yoshino turned around and face the girl, looking at her with a somewhat blank expression. This girl wasn't serious right now.. was she? Was she honestly complaining about the fact that she didn't get any ice cream from the fat lard? It wasn't showing, but Yoshino was slightly peeved with this girl and told herself she probably shouldn't have helped her at all if she was going to act like that. Though she had to contain herself, be calm and what not. So she took a deep breath and counted to 10 before in her head before speaking♦︎...

"Be grateful you didn't have to deal with that mess. If it makes you feel better, I'll buy you ice cream."

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko, unable to fall asleep herself since she was such a night person, left the boys dorm bouncing on her feet. She only stayed in the boys dorm because of someone she knew, she wasn't very fond of being alone so she was always with someone. Expect for now anyways. Karito had fallen asleep and she didn't want to wake him up while going out on her usual nightly walks. Neko spoke to herself as she exited the dorm☾...
"Night walks are the best.. Maybe I'll find something and chase it.. Maybe not.."
After Fricka exited her dorm, she lazily started walking towards the school's main building.

(Last reply of the day)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shut up already...im tired..''
...⊹She said before relaxing more into her bath trying to relax actually⊹...
HimeragiSeiker said:
''shut up already...im tired..''
...⊹She said before relaxing more into her bath trying to relax actually⊹...
Cam cut the communication and muttered "Rude..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon got out of bed but immediately fell on the floor♱...
Talia sighed and picked Zenya up. She then placed her on the bed before walking out of the room. She had to go do something, and now. So she left without telling Zenya.

Roman said:
Talia sighed and picked Zenya up. She then placed her on the bed before walking out of the room. She had to go do something, and now. So she left without telling Zenya.
...♱Zenya just laid on the bed trying to adjust to her body♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya just laid on the bed trying to adjust to her body♱...
(((( Talia's gone xD different characters? ))))

Roman said:
ALEJANDRO AND HAN Alejandro watched her closely Han's magic to make Alejandro look like him had worn off. "I should just freeze you solid..." he mumbled. "...And what the heck are you wearing? It's oddly attractive..."
Han sighed, "You need some cheese? Maybe we can stop at a nearby grocery store... I'm actually pretty hungry, but I'm not going back in there for awhile now. It probably smells of... Just smells."
-Aika-

"So the package comes off the toy. I knew you smelled odd. I know their two scents deeply. So we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. But you will help me scratch my itch, or I can scratch yours. Oh this? Just my undies =^.^=" she said as she leaped at him.

-Apollyon-

"Yeah, snackings not doing it for me. I know this great Fondue place near by." he said as the banging got louder.

@Roman

(I need to learn how to do that box post. I really do.)

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆Reina nodded and sat down on the floor. She knew what it was like to have cramps and those were never fun, they sacked most of the time. She could barely even do anything when she had them, even with the pills. Sometimes they helped, sometimes they didn't, it was just how she worked...

"You're welcome. I'm sorry you have to go through this, it'll get better after a while though. You won't feel the cramps, hopefully."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back