• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane looked around, not seeing anything to panic about she just shrugged. "Someone is jumpy today. What's wrong with you?" Akane asked curiously.
''w-whats with the suit?''

...✦Arashea asked before she started giggling✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...hello Beatrice...long time no see i think...''
...☫She said as she stared at her coldly☫...

''i dont think you've changed a bit, cold as ever..''
-Beatrice-

"Lets talk girl talk. I have suffered the womans curse on time, for three thousand and ninety seven years. thats 13 a year, not counting the almost full year I was pregnant with Scarlett. I have absolutely no sympathy for it. I feel the pain, but but honey, it never gets easier even with tons of sympathy. I care about all of my maids and family, so the best I can do, is to let her rest and take some meds and put that heating pad on. Because shes a woman and its a tough ride." She finished with a smile. "Now let us all let her rest. I want to see how my daughter is coming along in her swimming lessons." she said leaving the group.

@HimeragiSeiker

Jofune Tsurabisu]"I laugh at the fact she was clueless about it. Like no one told her anything about it." she said as she left the room. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria nodded and agreed to Giselle's statement before she left as well☫...

@Roman[/URL]

(I need to learn how to do that box post. I really do.)
Alejandro gritted his teeth as she kept at him. He reached for his sword only to find that he never had it with him. Before he knew it the cat girl was too close for him to actually do anything.

"How about we go get ourselves a large pizza? One pizza each? Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I'm starving..." Han said, rubbing his stomach. "Is there any places that's close by."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled, "I'm just smart enough to open my eye's and realize what's going on instead of keeping them closed" She said and nodded.
Logan chuckled, "That's true. I don't see why people just wake up and realize everything doesn't go as planned. It's not always gonna be what you want... Yet they refuse to see that." He said, shaking his head.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](I think its time for Misafune to come back.)
-The Beach-

This beach was secluded as it was filthy. However when the metal tube opened, the purest form of darkness sprayed out, covering everything in a large circle. The circle shrank as it began taking the shape of a large thing with wings. "RINI" it roared, causing glass windows nearby to shatter. It took flight towards the direction its feelings were taking it..

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
(Alright xD yeah there's nothing else I could have Rini do really except jobs for Beatrice)

Reaching the end of the corridor, she entered her room, continuing in her disinterested manner. The young doe approached her bed and lay on it, she had done her chores for that day anyways so there shouldn't have been a problem with her doing so, laying in her side, she began to fiddle with the bracelet that Beatrice had put in her, watching it dangle back and forth on her wrist, obviously not sensing the huge amount of darkness that was now raging around the place just yet.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Yeah I understand. I try not to do so much work all of the time and try to at least have fun doing something." Yumi stated before she took another bite of her cupcake. She really did try to focus her time other than homework, like playing video games or going outside every once in a while. Though sometimes she ended up taking her homework with her, just so she could get it done. It was only a few times the, the majority of the time she went out to the asmuement park or arcade or just went to the park to just relax. "On the plus side, I don't do work until I pass out or fall asleep anymore. I stop once I feel the slightest bit tired and just go to bed."
Elliot laughed a little "Well I guess that's a bit of an improvement since the last time I told you to slow down on working" he said with a nod "Hey.." He said as he looked to her for a bit before continuing "Since...you need to relax from overworking a bit more...and I need to get used to leaving home and being in public more, why don't we go somewhere fun?" He suggested, smiling sheepishly at her "O-only if you want to of course, its just a thought" he said afterwards.

Roman said:
Logan chuckled, "That's true. I don't see why people just wake up and realize everything doesn't go as planned. It's not always gonna be what you want... Yet they refuse to see that." He said, shaking his head.
Scarlet nodded, "If they keep living like that, one day their gonna wake up and everything they care about's gone, and they're not gonna be ready for it" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-whats with the suit?''
...✦Arashea asked before she started giggling✦...
"Isn't it cute? I saw it at a costume store and immediately ran inside to buy it." Akane said, giggling a little herself.

Roman said:
"Isn't it cute? I saw it at a costume store and immediately ran inside to buy it." Akane said, giggling a little herself.
''well i guess it is cute. though its kinda goofy at the same time''

...✦She said with a giggle✦...

Roman said:
Alejandro gritted his teeth as she kept at him. He reached for his sword only to find that he never had it with him. Before he knew it the cat girl was too close for him to actually do anything.

"How about we go get ourselves a large pizza? One pizza each? Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I'm starving..." Han said, rubbing his stomach. "Is there any places that's close by."
-Aika-

Before reaching him she vanished. Then came right up on him and knocked him down. "Tell me, little mouse, How does it feel?" she said, shifting her weight on his body.

-Apollyon-

"Yes, There are plenty. I knows a place where they make big pizza's and its like one slice and your half full. My treat." he said as he led the way.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
(Alright xD yeah there's nothing else I could have Rini do really except jobs for Beatrice)
Reaching the end of the corridor, she entered her room, continuing in her disinterested manner. The young doe approached her bed and lay on it, she had done her chores for that day anyways so there shouldn't have been a problem with her doing so, laying in her side, she began to fiddle with the bracelet that Beatrice had put in her, watching it dangle back and forth on her wrist, obviously not sensing the huge amount of darkness that was now raging around the place just yet.
-Zero-

The black monster fired its black energy shots at the buildings shields. The shields remained, but the building shook a little. The monster roared as it kept its barrage up. The shield was really good, but the creatures patience wasn't, as it mixed firing beams and slamming its fists on the shield itself.

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

@Lumina

Sora smiled and stood up from the floor of the shower and turned off the water then smiling the turned and spoke to Natsumi. "I think we had better stop wasting water or our bill is going to be through the roof!"

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Ribbon giggled and smiled. "Yay, ice cream~! Now I'm glad I didn't kill you~!"

[/QUOTE]
...♦︎Yoshino raised an eyebrow at the girl before sighing. Killing her? Really? Was she some kind of sadist or something? She soon shrugged and turned away from her, scoping at the plaza for an ice cream parlor before spotting one a little farther away from where they stood. It looked like the closet one around here, so she guessed she'd just go to that one. Yoshino spoke as she motioned for the girl to stand up and follow her♦︎...

"Whatever. Let's just go and get this over with."

@Roman[/URL]
Alejandro struggled to get her off of him, but without Hyouinmaru, he was technically powerless. "If I'm being honest, I feel less dominant... I've always stood over others, not below them." He said as he struggled more.

"Throat pizza? Sounds good to me." Han said, laughing lightly. Han followed behind Apollyon. "Are you sure you want to pay for the both of us? For a guy of my body type, I have quite the gut."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well i guess it is cute. though its kinda goofy at the same time''
...✦She said with a giggle✦...
Akane smiled, and nudged Arashea, "I can get you one~ Actually, I have one for you~" She said smiling a little.

Roman said:
Akane smiled, and nudged Arashea, "I can get you one~ Actually, I have one for you~" She said smiling a little.
''i-i think il pass...though maybe i could wear it for halloween~''

...✦Arashea said as she raised her hands up in front of her giving a friendly smile✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "If they keep living like that, one day their gonna wake up and everything they care about's gone, and they're not gonna be ready for it" she said.
"That's when us supers have to prepare for the storm that comes our way. You see they blame us for their problems because they can't fix them." Logan replied.

Roman said:
"That's when us supers have to prepare for the storm that comes our way. You see they blame us for their problems because they can't fix them." Logan replied.
Scarlet nodded, "And they kill anything that scare's them... like dragon's, a while ago." she said.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora giggled and looked at her. "And that is why I will never accept a form of currency as payment in my bar."

[/QUOTE]
''well...it is coming from different dimensions...very foreign''

...☫She said wrapping a towel around herself☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris hurried into the car and strapped herself to the passenger seat♱...
Elora Capistrano

After strapping herself in and starting the car, Elora drove off in the destination of the apartment. "You said you lived there right? I' dont remember seeing you the last time I was there. What's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back