• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Zenya began to wake up, moving a strand of hair off her face?...
Talia felt Zenya moving as she woke up, but Talia only shifted her position a little so she was comfortable again.

Roman said:
Talia felt Zenya moving as she woke up, but Talia only shifted her position a little so she was comfortable again.
...♱Zenya soon saw it was kind of early for her to wake up so she went back to sleep♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sorry for what? theres nothing to be sorry for''
"Oh, well thats okay then." she said as a girl ran to the locker room.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina thought for a moment before she spoke, soon setting off to look around the locker room to see if they had any type of medication. She didn't know what to expect, but she didn't think anything was here. She was hoping though that was the least❆...

"Mm.. if there were pills around here that would stop them momentarily, then that could help. Hold on please."

(( Oh okay ))
"Thank you Rei, thank you very much." she said as the cramp subsided just enough so she can lie on the bench.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Rini had been at the pool with the rest, but had simply began going back to her quarters after she got changed into her uniform again, of course, Rini wasn't hiding from work, she did all the tasks which she was asked to do, it was just Reina seemed to have things pretty much sorted so Rini felt as though she wasn't needed, sighing inwardly as she walked down the corridors, she became lost in her thoughts, she had been doing that a lot lately as well as being a little detached from the world, like she had gone back to her older self before meeting her friends but worse, her eyes would always seem a bit glazed as her mind simply explored a world that wasn't here, seemingly she hasn't settled in to this place as well as the rest. Why was she still working here? She was doing it to keep Misafune safe originally...but he was gone now...so why did she stay? She supposed that question was what was making her so spaced out, she wanted so badly to go home and give her brother and sister huge hugs, after all it had been months and months since she had seen them. But something was nagging her to stay here in this place working for that woman, maybe it was that her friends seemed to have no intentions of leaving or maybe it was that part of her that believed that Misafune wasn't as gone as she thought, so she was staying just in case. She didn't know really, but she she did know one thing, she really wasn't happy here...

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Nai nodded, he hasn't really ever told anyone that before. When he was younger he did, but Fricka was the first person he's ever called cute before. "Yeah... You're welcome." He said, his cheeks still red as he felt the water move in his direction as she came closer.
Fricka looked over at Nai, and smiled slightly

"What are you interested in, exactly? If i may ask?" She said, trying to change the topic.

Fricka's face was still red from blushing, but it was slowly disappearing.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked over at Nai, and smiled slightly
"What are you interested in, exactly? If i may ask?" She said, trying to change the topic.

Fricka's face was still red from blushing, but it was slowly disappearing.
"I like walks... They're nice everyone once in a while. I do some cooking here and there too." Nai added, remembering some of of the times he cooked. "W-What about you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon saw it was kind of early for her to wake up so she went back to sleep♱...
A few hours latr, Talia had woken up. She yawned quietly as she got out of bed and stretched. "That was some good sleep. Hey Zenya?" She said, tapping her like she did yesterday

Fricka smiled, as she shrugged

"Swimming... of course" She laughed.

"But other than that... i like cooking, too..." Fricka smiled, looking at Nai.

Roman said:
"I like walks... They're nice everyone once in a while. I do some cooking here and there too." Nai added, remembering some of of the times he cooked. "W-What about you?"

Roman said:
A few hours latr, Talia had woken up. She yawned quietly as she got out of bed and stretched. "That was some good sleep. Hey Zenya?" She said, tapping her like she did yesterday
...♱She only groaned since she felt like it was too early♱...

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she shrugged
"Swimming... of course" She laughed.

"But other than that... i like cooking, too..." Fricka smiled, looking at Nai.
Nai smiled and watched as Fricka swam around before his blush returned. He quickly looked away, being angry at himself for doing so too. "That's nice... What's your favorite meal? Mine is sushi."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She only groaned since she felt like it was too early♱...
"Zenya..." Talia said, as she groaned. Talia then climbed onto the bed and repeatedly poked Zenya in the sides. "Wake up..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon woke up♱...
''huh?''
Talia smiled and opened the windows in her room. "Rise and shine, Zenya. It's a quarter to noon." She said as she went to her closet and put on some clothes.

"I love traditionall Polish food... like dumplings." Fricka smiled, as she looked at the ceiling of the room, and closed her eyes

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe i could craft you some...how's that sound?''
Elora Capistrano

Elora pondered over the idea for a minute before nodding, "Sounds good to me. What are you gonna craft the stuff out of?"

JJKab said:
"I love traditionall Polish food... like dumplings." Fricka smiled, as she looked at the ceiling of the room, and closed her eyes
@Roman
Nai chuckled, "Dumplings are good. I made them once before, but that was the only time. I do enjoy cooking a lot, but when I made those dumplings, I was living here... Which I still am. That being ssid there's no one to taste my good after my brother had finished school and got married. Now he lives with his wife and daughter."

Fricka slowly climbed up the ledge, and stood up again, shaking her head.

"Yeah, that's nice... what powers do you have? I'm sorry, i may have asked you this, but... i dunno..." She blushed slightly

@Roman

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly climbed up the ledge, and stood up again, shaking her head.
"Yeah, that's nice... what powers do you have? I'm sorry, i may have asked you this, but... i dunno..." She blushed slightly

@Roman
"Yeah it's nice, but sometimes I wish he was still here... I should visit some more." Nai said, the last part he said to himself. When Fricka asked about his powers, he rubbed his chin, "I have telepathy, teleportation, and I'm a powerful magic user. What about you, Fricka?"

"I can use my mind to pick up small objects... and i have healing powers..." Fricka said, smiling slightly.

"I am not that good at magic, but that is why i came here, isn't it? To harvest the magic that i have in me" Saying that, she touched her chest.

"And learn to controll it" @Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria saw the girl who ran to the locker room☫...
''she was in a hurry......ima go check it out..''

...☫She said before getting up to walk over there☫...
Giselle joined Seria, because she was a little lonely, and this seemed interesting.

@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:
"I can use my mind to pick up small objects... and i have healing powers..." Fricka said, smiling slightly.
"I am not that good at magic, but that is why i came here, isn't it? To harvest the magic that i have in me" Saying that, she touched her chest.

"And learn to controll it" @Roman
Nai nodded and sighed lightly. "Yeah... My father taught me magic. He's trained me since I was a kid so I had a good grip on magic before I came here." He said before an idea popped into his head. He then looked at Fricka, his blush returning. "M-M-Maybe..." he couldn't manage to get his first word out.. How shameful.

Fricka raised her eyebrow, as she looked at Nai slightly confused

"Maybe... what? C'mon, i won't bite you" She laughed warmly, as she sat down by him, and looked him in his eyes.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han sighed, being the half minded person he was, he only understood a little of what Apollyon was saying. "Explain... In simpler terms please. You should know I'm all beauty and no brain." He joked. "T-That was a joke..."
"Basically, I waited for her to get into heat. Thus the need for the long foot chase. She wont be able to do much in her current condition. Sadly it was a very dirty trick, but its better than a new hole in the head, wouldn't you agree? Seeings how shes half cat and all." he explained simply.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back