• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka didn't react to that, but she sensed that Nai was near her, and slightly blushed. She still was not moving, though.
@Roman
Nai leaned side to side as he sat there, humming to himself. He then looked at Fricka and smiled again. Nai poked Fricka and smiled a little more. He couldn't exactly see where he poked her, but he knew he did since he was able to sense her being right next to him.

Roman said:
"I'm going to FHS of course. I don't think my parents would let me go anywhere else, especially since they work there." Talia told Zenya. "Not only that, but I have both their classes... To think it'd be such a bad thing to have your parents teaching you, it's not."
''oh okay then never mind, you probably wont be suspicious of anything''

...♱Zenya said as she smiled♱...

Fricka opened her eyes, as she felt someone poke her side. She looked around, and blushed, as she noticed that it was Nai who did it. Her stomach started to convulse, as she was starting to struggle to hold her breath. Fricka let out a bigger bubble of air through her lips.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "You should try some hazelnut ones" he said to her with a smile as he waited on the cashier to finish getting him the cookies. Taking the cookies now that they were ready he thanked the cashier and then made his way over to the table Yumi was at. Upon sitting down across from her, his eyes drifted over to the maths book she had for a moment before his gaze turned to her "Homework? Even when you're here?, do you ever take a break from this stuff?" He asked.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi looked over at her math book and smiled sheepishly. She knew she was kind of a workaholic, but she really couldn't help herself. She actually liked doing this kind of stuff, though she did take breaks at times. "I am taking a break, it's this one. But yeah, I do take breaks from time to time so I'm not constantly working on homework and stuff." She stated before taking her cupcake out of the box, taking off the wrappers that was protecting it and biting into it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh okay then never mind, you probably wont be suspicious of anything''
...♱Zenya said as she smiled♱...
"I just hope dad isn't a judge. He's a whole new person when teaching. It's like he becomes super strict and it is not easy. I can't tell you how many troublemakers were sent out of his class in one day if you asked." Talia said, laughing lightly. "I think you'd find it funny if you saw him in action."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''eh..?''
Elora Capistrano

Elora waved her hand, "It's nothing. Forget I said anything." She said before looking around for a bit as she tried to find out what was around her. "Do you know any good store around here? For weapons and what not?"

JJKab said:
Fricka opened her eyes, as she felt someone poke her side. She looked around, and blushed, as she noticed that it was Nai who did it. Her stomach started to convulse, as she was starting to struggle to hold her breath. Fricka let out a bigger bubble of air through her lips.
@Roman
Nai watched as the bigger bubble went up. Why was the bubble bigger? That's something he didn't know himself. He decided he wouldn't poke Fricka again....Yet.

Fricka looked up at the surface, trying to hold on to her air supply. She covered her mouth, preventing any more air from escaping. Her stomach was convulsing, in an attempt to release the air out.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi looked over at her math book and smiled sheepishly. She knew she was kind of a workaholic, but she really couldn't help herself. She actually liked doing this kind of stuff, though she did take breaks at times. "I am taking a break, it's this one. But yeah, I do take breaks from time to time so I'm not constantly working on homework and stuff." She stated before taking her cupcake out of the box, taking off the wrappers that was protecting it and biting into it.
"Ah, right" he said as he looked to the books on the table again "But if I weren't here distracting you with talking you'd probably be working on it again while you ate huh" he said before taking one of his cookies and taking a bite from it.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked up at the surface, trying to hold on to her air supply. She covered her mouth, preventing any more air from escaping. Her stomach was convulsing, in an attempt to release the air out.
Nai looked over at Fricka and he didn't notice any bubbles. He learned before that the bubbles were the oxygen, so he decided to take Fricka back to the surface so she wouldn't overdo herself. He did this by putting an arm around her and quickly swimming to the surface.

Roman said:
"I just hope dad isn't a judge. He's a whole new person when teaching. It's like he becomes super strict and it is not easy. I can't tell you how many troublemakers were sent out of his class in one day if you asked." Talia said, laughing lightly. "I think you'd find it funny if you saw him in action."
''huh...that sounds interesting but i dont think i could stand watching people leave the class while i shake my head..''

Fricka looked thankfully at Nai, as she started to kick the water. She was a bit blushing, but ignored it, not being able to controll herself. She started to blow her air out, but that was so that her air wouldn't rip her lungs out.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora waved her hand, "It's nothing. Forget I said anything." She said before looking around for a bit as she tried to find out what was around her. "Do you know any good store around here? For weapons and what not?"

''theres a gun store down the block. or if your trying to look for mythical weapons, we need to jump a dimension..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...that sounds interesting but i dont think i could stand watching people leave the class while i shake my head..''
"No. I mean the way he acts is funny. It's unusual because at home he's just my really relaxed dad. At school, he's just my most serious teacher." Talia said, giggling a little. "I'm just waiting for the day he comes home annoyed, but I guess he is able to channel all his anger..."

JJKab said:
Fricka looked thankfully at Nai, as she started to kick the water. She was a bit blushing, but ignored it, not being able to controll herself. She started to blow her air out, but that was so that her air wouldn't rip her lungs out.
@Roman
Nai looked at Fricka and noticed she was blushing. "Hey? What exactly happened down there? That big bubble of air... Did you let out too much oxygen?" He asked curiously, as he slowly took his arm from around her.

Roman said:
"No. I mean the way he acts is funny. It's unusual because at home he's just my really relaxed dad. At school, he's just my most serious teacher." Talia said, giggling a little. "I'm just waiting for the day he comes home annoyed, but I guess he is able to channel all his anger..."
''probably''

...♱She said before sitting on the edge of the bed♱...

When Fricka got to the surface, she inhaled rapidly.

"Yeah... a tad too much... But i was going to let it out eventually..." She said, swimming towards the ledge of the pool, calming down. Her blush was slowly disappearing.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''probably''
...♱She said before sitting on the edge of the bed♱...
Talia looked at Zenya with a smile. She then sat the briefcase that help the special metal down on the floor and soon she kicked it under her bed. Talia then hugged Zenya just like before, "Thanks for coming with me by the way. If you hadn't took care of that girl, I probably wouldn't have returned... And I would have been chipped like her."

JJKab said:
When Fricka got to the surface, she inhaled rapidly.
"Yeah... a tad too much... But i was going to let it out eventually..." She said, swimming towards the ledge of the pool, calming down. Her blush was slowly disappearing.

@Roman
Nai seam over to the pool side too and climbed up as he tool a seat on the ledge. "Oh... True." He said looking at her. The more he did look at her, the more he thought she was cute, but he decided to look at something else in the area, a small blush on his cheek at the thought. "So what now?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" he said as he looked to the books on the table again "But if I weren't here distracting you with talking you'd probably be working on it again while you ate huh" he said before taking one of his cookies and taking a bite from it.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi opened her mouth to protest then stopped short. Thinking about it for a minute, she slowly nodded. The assignment wasn't due for a couple of days, but she liked to get it done early and she was nearly finished with this one. So it was likely that she would be working on it while she ate, which she tended to do anyways while eating anything at her dorm. "Yeah.. I'm a workaholic or.. homeworkaholic if that's even a word."

"Uhm... i don't really know... i usually am finished after one breath hold... but...when i'm feeling like it, i also love... uhm.... just lie down on the water, and think..." Fricka exclaimed, slowly climbing onto a ledge, and looking at Nai. She noticed that he was a bit blushing, and raised her eyebrow a bit.

"Ehm... did i do something? Y-You're not blushing because of my behaviour... are you?" She asks a bit shyly, looking at the water.

@Roman

Roman said:
Talia looked at Zenya with a smile. She then sat the briefcase that help the special metal down on the floor and soon she kicked it under her bed. Talia then hugged Zenya just like before, "Thanks for coming with me by the way. If you hadn't took care of that girl, I probably wouldn't have returned... And I would have been chipped like her."
''...i kinda regret that we killed her though...i feel guilty of it''

JJKab said:
"Uhm... i don't really know... i usually am finished after one breath hold... but...when i'm feeling like it, i also love... uhm.... just lie down on the water, and think..." Fricka exclaimed, slowly climbing onto a ledge, and looking at Nai. She noticed that he was a bit blushing, and raised her eyebrow a bit.
"Ehm... did i do something? Y-You're not blushing because of my behaviour... are you?" She asks a bit shyly, looking at the water.

@Roman
Nai refused to look at Fricka and his eyes slowly made their way to his hands. "N-No. Not at all... " he immediately said. He then hung his head and sighed, "Who am I kidding? Fricka, I... I think you're cute." He said quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...i kinda regret that we killed her though...i feel guilty of it''
Talia nodded in agreement. "I wish we didn't have too." She said softly. "It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and she probably wasn't even acting on her own... But I'm not sure. I don't think the chips have a manual override." She said. "I've never really done any research or anything on them so I'm not sure."

Roman said:
Talia nodded in agreement. "I wish we didn't have too." She said softly. "It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and she probably wasn't even acting on her own... But I'm not sure. I don't think the chips have a manual override." She said. "I've never really done any research or anything on them so I'm not sure."
''well....her soul is freed now, free from human control. thats the only way i can put it in a positive way...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back