• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱Zenya said as she followed Talia♱...
Once they made it back inside, they were back in the hallway where Talia was phased through the ceiling. She then pointed at a vault door down the hall, "There! That's our destination." She said, before running over to the door. Talia then typed in the code which caused the door to unlock. When it was one, she ran inside and grabbed the metal. "Now we leave. Wanna do the honors or teleporting us?"

Roman said:
Once they made it back inside, they were back in the hallway where Talia was phased through the ceiling. She then pointed at a vault door down the hall, "There! That's our destination." She said, before running over to the door. Talia then typed in the code which caused the door to unlock. When it was one, she ran inside and grabbed the metal. "Now we leave. Wanna do the honors or teleporting us?"
''alright''

...♱She said before teleporting herself and Talia back in the room♱...

Roman said:
Logan chuckled, "Yeah. After eating I'll most likely be tired, so I might be heading back to my dorm after lunch." He said, looking over at Scarlet.
Scarlet nodded, "Alright, I'll probably go back to the park and blow bubbles like I was before" she said, smiling.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled, "I'll do down with you." He said, nodding his head.
Fricka smiled slightly, as she shrugged

"Suit yourself" She said, as she stopped kicking the water, and let herself sink down, beforehand taking a deep breath.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...??Yoshino was walking idly down the busy sidewalk, her hands stuff inside her pockets. She had left the house in search of something to do and shopping seemed to be it, even though she wasn't much of a shopper? She usually just liked to browse at things here and there, not actually buy anything. It was so crowded it was practically hard to get anywhere though, so Yoshino stopped walking once she reached the middle of the plaza to look around. As she was looking around, she spotted what looked like a rather large guy towering over some small girl. Really, it wasn't her business to get involved with that, but she sincerely hated guys like him. Plus she was already made enough as it was, so she slight as well take it out on this guy. Walking over there, Yoshino put herself between the fatty and the girl, she raised her hand and smacked him across the face. If it had been a normal smack, he would still be standing. Though clearly it wasn't as Mr. Large but not in charge laid sprawled out on the ground??...

"Men are such pigs.. they make me sick sometimes."

tumblr_nianod6JDx1s20ivko1_400.gif

Jofune Tsurabisu]"It is. It hurts really bad." she cried. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

(shes getting them, since enough time has passed since she's been alive, and that time is being cruel to her compounding a couple of years of development in that direction into whats going on now. She has no knowledge that most girls have about being a girl. however this is just the first step to a major problem coming soon.)
...❆Reina thought for a moment before she spoke, soon setting off to look around the locker room to see if they had any type of medication. She didn't know what to expect, but she didn't think anything was here. She was hoping though that was the least❆...

"Mm.. if there were pills around here that would stop them momentarily, then that could help. Hold on please."

(( Oh okay ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''or tired to. im not that easy''
...♱She said with a confident smile♱...
Elora Capistrano

Elora chuckled and shook her head, "I wouldn't expect it to be. Even if it wouldn't have been easy, I'd say it'd be fun."

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"Oh definitely. I've never had hazelnut before, but red velvet cookies are my favorite, especially when their warm." Yumi said after she finished her macaroon and started on her cupcake, opening the box and using her finger to swipe some of the frosting off. She frosting was very rich in flavor, which she did have to admit she liked on occasion. Sometimes it was just a bit to much, other times it was perfect. As she watched Elliot go to the cashier to order his cookies, Yumi went to go take a seat at her table. She closed up the math textbook that was sitting on it and put her homework inside of the textbook before setting her pencils on top of that. After everything was clear, sort of, there was enough room to put her stuff now so she didn't have to carry it anymore.
Elliot nodded "You should try some hazelnut ones" he said to her with a smile as he waited on the cashier to finish getting him the cookies. Taking the cookies now that they were ready he thanked the cashier and then made his way over to the table Yumi was at. Upon sitting down across from her, his eyes drifted over to the maths book she had for a moment before his gaze turned to her "Homework? Even when you're here?, do you ever take a break from this stuff?" He asked.

Rini had been at the pool with the rest, but had simply began going back to her quarters after she got changed into her uniform again, of course, Rini wasn't hiding from work, she did all the tasks which she was asked to do, it was just Reina seemed to have things pretty much sorted so Rini felt as though she wasn't needed, sighing inwardly as she walked down the corridors, she became lost in her thoughts, she had been doing that a lot lately as well as being a little detached from the world, like she had gone back to her older self before meeting her friends but worse, her eyes would always seem a bit glazed as her mind simply explored a world that wasn't here, seemingly she hasn't settled in to this place as well as the rest. Why was she still working here? She was doing it to keep Misafune safe originally...but he was gone now...so why did she stay? She supposed that question was what was making her so spaced out, she wanted so badly to go home and give her brother and sister huge hugs, after all it had been months and months since she had seen them. But something was nagging her to stay here in this place working for that woman, maybe it was that her friends seemed to have no intentions of leaving or maybe it was that part of her that believed that Misafune wasn't as gone as she thought, so she was staying just in case. She didn't know really, but she she did know one thing, she really wasn't happy here...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Lumina

((I dont know how to join in so I guess this is just what is going through Rini's head just to give an idea where she is in this whole thing if anyone wants to interact or not :'D))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...♱She said before teleporting herself and Talia back in the room♱...
Talia had the metal they stole and held it up to her chest like it was a baby. She then fell on her bed, eyes trailing over the ceiling. "We did it. This metal is the last piece. Wanna hear why I went through so much trouble to get it or would you rather tell me your story?" She asked with smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "Alright, I'll probably go back to the park and blow bubbles like I was before" she said, smiling.
"If I manage to stay awake, I'll go with you." Logan said with a nod. "I like talking to you. You seem to get what situation we're in here... Like you see the reality, but others push it away..."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled slightly, as she shrugged
"Suit yourself" She said, as she stopped kicking the water, and let herself sink down, beforehand taking a deep breath.
Nai chuckled and took a deep breath before he sunk down into the water and swam downward towards the bottom of the pool.

Fricka decided not to exhaust herself, and just let the gravity carry her down to the bottom of the pool. She smiled slightly, looking down.

@Roman

Roman said:
Talia had the metal they stole and held it up to her chest like it was a baby. She then fell on her bed, eyes trailing over the ceiling. "We did it. This metal is the last piece. Wanna hear why I went through so much trouble to get it or would you rather tell me your story?" She asked with smile.
''i think i wanna know why first''

JJKab said:
Fricka decided not to exhaust herself, and just let the gravity carry her down to the bottom of the pool. She smiled slightly, looking down.
@Roman
Nai laughed, even though he was under the water. He knew he could stay under there for a long time due to his powers, but he decided to keep it to himself for now..

After Fricka touched the bottom with her legs, she kneeled down, and closed her eyes, going still. From time to time small bubbles would come out of her nostrills.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think i wanna know why first''
Talia sat up, the metal was in a case. She held up the case and smiled, "This metal can change shape to whatever it needs to be to fit the moment. I wanted to use it on my robot, so that way it can be used for any and all purposes... Though whatever metal is leftover I'll make a weapon with it."

JJKab said:
After Fricka touched the bottom with her legs, she kneeled down, and closed her eyes, going still. From time to time small bubbles would come out of her nostrills.
@Roman
Nai swam past Fricka and waved. He gave her a thumbs and smiled, before he soon sat down next to her. He watched as the bubbles floated up from her nose, since he didn't have to do so himself.

Fricka didn't react to that, but she sensed that Nai was near her, and slightly blushed. She still was not moving, though.

@Roman

Roman said:
Talia sat up, the metal was in a case. She held up the case and smiled, "This metal can change shape to whatever it needs to be to fit the moment. I wanted to use it on my robot, so that way it can be used for any and all purposes... Though whatever metal is leftover I'll make a weapon with it."
''um...i dont recommend it though..''

...♱She said shaking her head and her form changed to her original form, her new body form♱...

''you might be asked questions and wait what school is it? cuz i think it wont matter if its the school with supernatural but if it was an all human school..you might be asked questions that people will be suspicious that you did something..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...i dont recommend it though..''
...♱She said shaking her head and her form changed to her original form, her new body form♱...

''you might be asked questions and wait what school is it? cuz i think it wont matter if its the school with supernatural but if it was an all human school..you might be asked questions that people will be suspicious that you did something..''
"I'm going to FHS of course. I don't think my parents would let me go anywhere else, especially since they work there." Talia told Zenya. "Not only that, but I have both their classes... To think it'd be such a bad thing to have your parents teaching you, it's not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back