• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?By the time, Zenya froze but using a form she was very familiar with before turning her head to look at the girl?...
The girl tried to sneak up on Zenya again, this time in hope to disable the wings she had. That way she wouldn't be able to fly.

Roman said:
The girl tried to sneak up on Zenya again, this time in hope to disable the wings she had. That way she wouldn't be able to fly.
...♱Zenya only twirled as her wings made a slicing sound. It wasnt there so she could fly, but to cut while in fast movement♱...

Roman said:
Logan chuckled and nodded, "Okay. We'll go get some lunch and then whatever happens after that I guess." He said as they neared the entrance to the school.
(she said she's at a week long party)

Scarlet walked with him, looking at him curiously. "What do they serve?" she asked.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL].
...?Reina looked slightly concerned as the girl ran off to the locker room and swam towards the edge of the pool, abandoning the inner tube as she pushed herself up and out of the water. Using a towel to cover herself, she went over to a small table where she had left her drink, picking it up and taking a sip of it as she looked around the pool area with a slight smile. It seemed like everyone was having some kind of fun, except for Miyaka who had run off to the locker room. Which reminded her, she had to go check up on her. Reina walked her way over to the locker room, being careful so she didn't accidently slip and fall and stopped just outside the room before she spoke?...

"Are you okay in there?"

tumblr_mysasdJ8751ssx194o1_500.gif

Roman said:
(((( Yeah... xD ))))
Han picked her up again, and sighed. "C'mon Apollyon. We should go find something to do... We have the cat girl, but she's got the hots for us now and we can't find out what she knew. Wanna go grab a coffee or something?"
"Yeah, she needs some air, or something to eat. She might be more inclined to cooperate if she was content and full." he said as he tried not to burst out laughing.

-Aika-

"Yes! Dinner, a movie and then we can play all night!" she said half cheerfully and half the other way. Her mind was away from what she originally was this morning. Her tail swished suggestively.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Reina looked slightly concerned as the girl ran off to the locker room and swam towards the edge of the pool, abandoning the inner tube as she pushed herself up and out of the water. Using a towel to cover herself, she went over to a small table where she had left her drink, picking it up and taking a sip of it as she looked around the pool area with a slight smile. It seemed like everyone was having some kind of fun, except for Miyaka who had run off to the locker room. Which reminded her, she had to go check up on her. Reina walked her way over to the locker room, being careful so she didn't accidently slip and fall and stopped just outside the room before she spoke?...

"Are you okay in there?"

tumblr_mysasdJ8751ssx194o1_500.gif
"Yes.." she said weakly. She had never felt this pain before. But she doubted little Reina would understand what was going on, because she surely couldn't. Up too a few weeks ago, she did not exist outside Misafune. However this pain was hellish. "It hurts so bad." she moaned out.

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(she said she's at a week long party)
Scarlet walked with him, looking at him curiously. "What do they serve?" she asked.
(((( Okie ))))

"Anything that fills your gut!" Logan said happily as he patted his own stomach. "And unlike a regular schools, they knlw how to make food." He joked.

Roman said:
(((( Okie ))))
"Anything that fills your gut!" Logan said happily as he patted his own stomach. "And unlike a regular schools, they knlw how to make food." He joked.
Scarlet smiled, "Good, it'd be a shame to come all this way for food and it tastes like trash and dirt" she said

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya only twirled as her wings made a slicing sound. It wasnt there so she could fly, but to cut while in fast movement♱...
One of Zenya's blades had cut the girl right across the chest and she fell to her knees, holding the gash. A red poor of smoke appeared behind her and it cleared, revealing Talia with her swords. She had then stabbed the girl in the back before nodding at Zenya. "Ready to get what we came for?"

Roman said:
One of Zenya's blades had cut the girl right across the chest and she fell to her knees, holding the gash. A red poor of smoke appeared behind her and it cleared, revealing Talia with her swords. She had then stabbed the girl in the back before nodding at Zenya. "Ready to get what we came for?"
''yeah...this is probably payback for them blowing me up...and...yeah..''

...♱She said cutting herself off thinking itd be best if she didnt mention to Talia that her mother was turned into one of their 'weapons' to hunt down and capture her own kind♱...

Elora Capistrano

tumblr_nxmch557yo1s21xzoo1_540.gif

Elora, having gotten bored staying at her house for so long, went out for a drive in her jeep. The city looked nearly deserted to her as she drove around, there was barely anyone outside. How boring was that, humans weren't in danger and there were none of those people outside. Maybe it was all their technology that kept them secluded in their homes. Though really.. that was how one of her subordinated were, always working on something new or trying to fix something. She was a real techy if anyone asked her. Elora was almost the opposite, sure she knew about the stuff and could probably do a few things here and there, but it wasn't anything major. She could easily install a tracking device and a few other things, into various machines. Of course, she only did that when she needed to know where people were without telling them. Elora continued driving around until she stopped in front of a bar, putting the car in park before she leaned back in her seat and twirled her pipe as she closed her eyes. "I swear this place has become a desert. I need something to do before I die of boredom or end up getting a new mission."

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
tumblr_nxmch557yo1s21xzoo1_540.gif

Elora, having gotten bored staying at her house for so long, went out for a drive in her jeep. The city looked nearly deserted to her as she drove around, there was barely anyone outside. How boring was that, humans weren't in danger and there were none of those people outside. Maybe it was all their technology that kept them secluded in their homes. Though really.. that was how one of her subordinated were, always working on something new or trying to fix something. She was a real techy if anyone asked her. Elora was almost the opposite, sure she knew about the stuff and could probably do a few things here and there, but it wasn't anything major. She could easily install a tracking device and a few other things, into various machines. Of course, she only did that when she needed to know where people were without telling them. Elora continued driving around until she stopped in front of a bar, putting the car in park before she leaned back in her seat and twirled her pipe as she closed her eyes. "I swear this place has become a desert. I need something to do before I die of boredom or end up getting a new mission."

@HimeragiSeiker
...?A girl with unusual clothing walked out yawning and speaking to herself though it wasnt loud enough for Elora. She stopped and looked back at the bar and put both her hands on her hips before saying out loud to herself though now it was audible for Elora to understand?...

''why are there dirty men everywhere? first glance of my body, they get a tower...''

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆Reina frowned in disapproval, Miyaka surely didn't sound okay what with all her moaning and groaning. Of course, she didn't understand why she was feeling so bad, considering she was fine just minutes ago. It was confusing her really. Though she was only a ten year old girl, Reina did want to help even though she probably didn't know what was hurting her. She spoke as she began walking into the locker room❆...

"You don't sound okay. I'm coming in!"

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "I'm not going out to dinner with you and nor am I playing with you all night. Play by yourself or something. Apollyon and I have business to take care of." Han told the cat girl. "Got that, Kitty?"
-Aika-

"I have a name, and its not kitty. But don't worry, you both will be screaming it later tonight." she said as she began to take off some layers to get more comfortable. "At least pick me up some food. I am going to need all my stamina later on. =^.^=

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina frowned in disapproval, Miyaka surely didn't sound okay what with all her moaning and groaning. Of course, she didn't understand why she was feeling so bad, considering she was fine just minutes ago. It was confusing her really. Though she was only a ten year old girl, Reina did want to help even though she probably didn't know what was hurting her. She spoke as she began walking into the locker room❆...
"You don't sound okay. I'm coming in!"
"Okay, but its my stomach, it hurts but not like a tummy ache." she said as she managed to get onto a bench.

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?A girl with unusual clothing walked out yawning and speaking to herself though it wasnt loud enough for Elora. She stopped and looked back at the bar and put both her hands on her hips before saying out loud to herself though now it was audible for Elora to understand?...
''why are there dirty men everywhere? first glance of my body, they get a tower...''

Elora Capistrano

Elora looked over at the girl standing not to far from the bar, complaining about men and how they grew towers when seeing her. She looked at her up and down, nodding slightly to herself. She had to admit that this girl was indeed attractive, though she wasn't her type, Elora couldn't deny that the woman was hot and understood why she got catcalls. That usually happened to her most of the time, guys constantly hitting on her to the point where she got annoyed. It was the single most thing she hated, but thankfully there weren't any guys around at the moment so she was safe. Stepping out of her car, she took the keys out of the ignition and locked it before speaking towards the woman. "I can definitely agree with you there. Guys do that with me to, plus the tend to stare at my breast," Elora stated as she walked over to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora looked over at the girl standing not to far from the bar, complaining about men and how they grew towers when seeing her. She looked at her up and down, nodding slightly to herself. She had to admit that this girl was indeed attractive, though she wasn't her type, Elora couldn't deny that the woman was hot and understood why she got catcalls. That usually happened to her most of the time, guys constantly hitting on her to the point where she got annoyed. It was the single most thing she hated, but thankfully there weren't any guys around at the moment so she was safe. Stepping out of her car, she took the keys out of the ignition and locked it before speaking towards the woman. "I can definitely agree with you there. Guys do that with me to, plus the tend to stare at my breast," Elora stated as she walked over to her.

''right? its just so fuckin annoying that it makes me want to summon a knife and-- your...not one of those UN people...are you?''

...♱She said turning around to Elora soon looking at her wide eyed a bit as she saw the uniform♱...

@Roman[/URL]
Han chuckled, "I bet we will." He said, looking at her with his red eyes again. He winked and gently brushed his hand on her cheek. He then looked at Apollyon and grinned, "I have an idea. Follow my lead." He told him before turning around. "We'll be back in a few hours. You should rest and get your stamina back up." Han said before looking at Apollyon. "Right Apollyon?" He said, making sure he agreed.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I bet we will." He said, looking at her with his red eyes again. He winked and gently brushed his hand on her cheek. He then looked at Apollyon and grinned, "I have an idea. Follow my lead." He told him before turning around. "We'll be back in a few hours. You should rest and get your stamina back up." Han said before looking at Apollyon. "Right Apollyon?" He said, making sure he agreed.
Apollyon agreed. "Yes, rest up, cause were going to play all night, baby." he said like a game show host. At this point he was hoping Han knew what he was doing, cause this was his only home.

-Aika-

She laid down, and relaxed as the boys went on their errand. Soon she was asleep.

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆Reina took a sip of her drink as she made her way over to Miyaka and set her drink down on the bench as she spoke. Her belly hurt, but it wasn't a tummy ache.. then what was it then? She didn't know what it could be, maybe cramps or maybe something else. It was hard to tell❆...

"That's weird, is it like cramps?"

Roman said:
Han grabbed Apollyon and they appeared on a nearby rooftop. He then sat down on the rooftop and looked out inti the distance. "This should keep us safe for a minute. After a while, we go pick up some food and then we head back."
"You should warn a guy before bampfing us to a rooftop." He said smiling. "Also I knew this was going to happen. I peeked at her file, and shes basically made from a strand of ancient DNA, and apparently it was feline in nature, and the weather is warm so I decided to wait her out until this happened. I did not count on her tenacity." he explained.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina took a sip of her drink as she made her way over to Miyaka and set her drink down on the bench as she spoke. Her belly hurt, but it wasn't a tummy ache.. then what was it then? She didn't know what it could be, maybe cramps or maybe something else. It was hard to tell❆...
"That's weird, is it like cramps?"
"Cramps?" she asked. It hurt bad, like all her muscles from her stomach down were growing tight inward, and it hurt. She could barely sit up straight.

@WeirdPrincess

(Just to help clarify, yes Miyaka is a girl, but shes like a very new girl, and is the embodiment of Misafunes feminine side turned flesh.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back