• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright'' (i thought during their fade their swimsuits were ripped off)
((ohhh..... Right..... xD ))

Sora laughed as she walked towards the shower, "Finding clients isn't as easy as you think. My bar serves two purposes. The first is obviously a bar where friends and clients can get drunk, but the second is a bit different. I allow different groups of beings to use my bar as neutral grounds for negotiations. Obviously if its a business deal I get a cut of the profits, and then if it another kind of deal I still get paid... Anyway, there is a reason the bar is its own little dimension, which is the fact that it can be entered from any dimension. Obviously I want people with connections in the bar, and not just any Joe off the street... Also I still need to find my runaway bartender before I can really do much in the way of having a public bar...."

Roman said:
(((( Yeah xD They're not fighting her though, they're just from the same show Lol ))))
Talia shook her head, "The alarm didn't go off. This place would have went on lock down already if she did... Let's just take her out why we have-- Zenya! Watch out!" Talia yelled, as the girl slowly reached her hand up from out the ground trying to grab Zenya.
...♱Zenya just grabbed the hand and stomped on it♱...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((ohhh..... Right..... xD ))
Sora laughed as she walked towards the shower, "Finding clients isn't as easy as you think. My bar serves two purposes. The first is obviously a bar where friends and clients can get drunk, but the second is a bit different. I allow different groups of beings to use my bar as neutral grounds for negotiations. Obviously if its a business deal I get a cut of the profits, and then if it another kind of deal I still get paid... Anyway, there is a reason the bar is its own little dimension, which is the fact that it can be entered from any dimension. Obviously I want people with connections in the bar, and not just any Joe off the street... Also I still need to find my runaway bartender before I can really do much in the way of having a public bar...."

[/QUOTE]
''okay''

...☫She said walking to the shower as well☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya just grabbed the hand and stomped on it♱...
The girl quickly shot from the ground and grabbed Zenya's hand, and tossed her towards Talia.

Roman said:
Han gritted his teeth, "Damn it! We broke her." He groaned before going to get a cup of cold water. "This might work." He said as poured the water on the cat girl's face. "If you don't wake up from this, then you have major problems."
Apollyon just watched.

-Aika-

Aika weakly gasped. "More..please senpai!" she shuddered.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...☫She said walking to the shower as well☫...
Sora laughed as she stepped into the shower and turned it on before talking over the sound of the water. (sarcastically) "Jeez, you sure are talkative today! I would recommend you never go into selling used cars!"

Jofune Tsurabisu]Apollyon just watched. -Aika- Aika weakly gasped. "More..please senpai!" she shuddered. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han groaned and threw the cup out a window or something... Whether it went it went. "We messed her up." He said, shaking his head. "Might as well use her..." Han said as he walked back towards the cat girl, "Alright Kitty... I'm gonna cut the ropes." He said as he took a knife out of his pocket and used it to cut the ropes.

Roman said:
Han groaned and threw the cup out a window or something... Whether it went it went. "We messed her up." He said, shaking his head. "Might as well use her..." Han said as he walked back towards the cat girl, "Alright Kitty... I'm gonna cut the ropes." He said as he took a knife out of his pocket and used it to cut the ropes.
((what no BDSM play for Han? xD ))

Roman said:
The girl quickly shot from the ground and grabbed Zenya's hand, and tossed her towards Talia.
...♱Zenya used her magic so that the wind current could blow her back into the girl as Zenya punched her in the face♱...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((what no BDSM play for Han? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(((( Not with strange Kitty Girl. jk jk xDD But nope ))))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora laughed as she stepped into the shower and turned it on before talking over the sound of the water. (sarcastically) "Jeez, you sure are talkative today! I would recommend you never go into selling used cars!"

[/QUOTE]
''because im not energetic in the morning...i could still be half asleep...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya used her magic so that the wind current could blow her back into the girl as Zenya punched her in the face♱...
The girl used her powers to phase through the ground again so she dodged Zenya. She then came from under the ground and behind Zenya and sent her foot into her back.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((oh so with his wife then? :troll: ))

[/QUOTE]
(((( I don't even know if they're still together. I have to talk to the RPer who uses her ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''because im not energetic in the morning...i could still be half asleep...''
Sora's eyes twinkled mischievously as she reached out of the shower and pulled Natsumi in. Wrapping her arms around Natsumi, Sora whispered seductively in her ear, "If you want, I could wake you up."

Roman said:
The girl used her powers to phase through the ground again so she dodged Zenya. She then came from under the ground and behind Zenya and sent her foot into her back.
...?By the time, Zenya froze but using a form she was very familiar with before turning her head to look at the girl?...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora's eyes twinkled mischievously as she reached out of the shower and pulled Natsumi in. Wrapping her arms around Natsumi, Sora whispered seductively in her ear, "If you want, I could wake you up."

[/QUOTE]
''th-thats not n-necessary...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''th-thats not n-necessary...''
Sora giggled and moved her self behind Natsumi, hugging her tightly. "You sure? We're already in the shower, so we could get all kinds of dirty and it will just wash right off..."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora giggled and moved her self behind Natsumi, hugging her tightly. "You sure? We're already in the shower, so we could get all kinds of dirty and it will just wash right off..."

[/QUOTE]
''..f-fine..if you insist..'' (another fade? xD )

Roman said:
(((( Luna bb >~> Where's Mayy? ))))
Logan chuckled, "Yep. This school will always be giant. It's like its own fortress or something." He said as he walked with Scarlet. "Wanna stop and grab a bite at the cafeteria? I could really use a meal."
(Luna will go findz her and reportz back to youz! x3)

Scarlet nodded, "Sure, I never really eat her so it'd be fine to do it every once in a while" she said.

Roman said:
Apollyon had previously taken the time to put all her weapons away. Even though she could kill them bare handed.

-Aika-

She cooed and purred when her hands were freed, and gave the room a look of longing.

@Roman

(I think we defused her or something.)

@Roman[/URL]

(I think we defused her or something.)
(((( Yeah... xD ))))

Han picked her up again, and sighed. "C'mon Apollyon. We should go find something to do... We have the cat girl, but she's got the hots for us now and we can't find out what she knew. Wanna go grab a coffee or something?"

LunaCrosby said:
(Luna will go findz her and reportz back to youz! x3)
Scarlet nodded, "Sure, I never really eat her so it'd be fine to do it every once in a while" she said.
Logan chuckled and nodded, "Okay. We'll go get some lunch and then whatever happens after that I guess." He said as they neared the entrance to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back