• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Uhm... i usually train my lungs... i can hold my breath for a long period of time.. buut i still need to train regularly..." Fricka stated, slowly swimming around.
"And i think i'm going to do that right now" She said, slowly breathing, looking at the bottom

@Roman
(This is it, BTW)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a bit over exaggerating..''
"Well its the truth, take it or leave it." she quipped with a smile. "Well I am getting better, but still no where near able to wrestle uniform skirts, run laps, or stand in lunch lines yet." she said jokingly.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...well..its not so bad really''
"I know, it was one of my biggest dreams. To be a normal girl, going to a cafe after school to titter the afternoon away with friends, while sharing notes, and secrets. Going to class, where I would either be bored silly or entertained. Flirting, dancing, and maybe crushing." she said wistfully. "Well hopefully I will be able to make it to college at least." she laughed.

@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:
"Uhm... i usually train my lungs... i can hold my breath for a long period of time.. buut i still need to train regularly..." Fricka stated, slowly swimming around.
"And i think i'm going to do that right now" She said, slowly breathing, looking at the bottom

@Roman
Nai chuckled, "I'll do down with you." He said, nodding his head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya started to do the same♱...
Once the door came into view, Talia laughed happily before something phased through the ceiling and grabbed her, before it phased back through along with her. The only thing being left were Talia's swords.

Roman said:
Once the door came into view, Talia laughed happily before something phased through the ceiling and grabbed her, before it phased back through along with her. The only thing being left were Talia's swords.
...♱Zenya noticed this before she grabbed the two swords and teleported to Talia♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi began to wake up because of the kiss☫...
Sora giggled and gently blew on Natsumi's ear before whispering to her, "Your just like sleeping beauty. You require a kiss to be woken up, and your certainly beautiful."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Taylor could feel the heat of their bodies merging as they kissed. Though before he thought it was just hot in the room. When Celia shivered from his touch, he deepened the kiss, and was not too far from letting things escalate from what they were just now. In a way, he didn't want to do anything else but stay in this bed with Celia, but he knew that couldn't happen... And sadly it didn't happen. When she had pulled away from the kiss, and got out of bed, Taylor sat on the bed. He watched as Celia went out to the balcony, which he soon got up and followed. He knew there wasn't anything wrong or at least he felt that way. Once he reached her, he gently placed a hand on her back.
"Hey.. Everything okay?"

After he asked, removing his hand from her back and to his side. There didn't seem like anything was wrong, Taylor dismissed the thought. He just waited for her to answer his question.
...❤︎Celia was staring intently at the ground, willing herself to just jump off and disappear before she heard movement from behind her. Alas, it seemed like she wouldn't be able to jump off of her balcony rail anytime soon, so she just stayed where she was. It's not like she would have jumped off anyway, she'd be afraid of breaking her legs or just hurting herself in general. She wasn't up from that kind of risk. Celia sighed quietly as she removed her gaze from the ground and over at Taylor once he was beside her. Her eye's searched his face to see if there were any signs of confusion or slight anger, what she had been expecting, but she didn't seem to find either. From what she could see, Taylor looked concerned. Celia turned her gaze towards the city and stayed silent for a while before she spoke in a quiet tone❤︎...

"Yeah I'm fine, I just needed some air. It was getting pretty hot and I thought something was wrong with me or just wrong in general because I felt like that. Nothing was wrong, it was just this whole weird new feeling and I just.. sort of left to get away from it. It was a nice feeling.. actually it was great, so I don't know why I left. Sorry.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya noticed this before she grabbed the two swords and teleported to Talia♱...
When Zenya appeared, Talia was laying on the ground. She wasn't hurt or anything, but the phasing had confused her. "Zenya? Zenya is that you?" She asked before hopping up. "I.... something grab me but it's not here...."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora giggled and gently blew on Natsumi's ear before whispering to her, "Your just like sleeping beauty. You require a kiss to be woken up, and your certainly beautiful."

[/QUOTE]
...☫The goddess just giggled☫...

''well...its nice to wake up to a good morning kiss, is it not?''

Roman said:
When Zenya appeared, Talia was laying on the ground. She wasn't hurt or anything, but the phasing had confused her. "Zenya? Zenya is that you?" She asked before hopping up. "I.... something grab me but it's not here...."
''huh...?''

...♱She said before looking around. Then picking up Talia♱...

''cant you move..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The goddess just giggled☫...
''well...its nice to wake up to a good morning kiss, is it not?''
Sora giggled with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Hmmm... I don't know. I think I need to be woken up by one to say." Then rolling off Natsumi Sora closed her eyes and puckered her lips expectantly.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆Reina looked at Miyaka curiously when she said stranger things have happened. Stranger things like what? She didn't want to pry, but she wasn't going to deny that she wasn't the least bit intrigued by it. Though it wasn't any of her business as to what they did, so she removed that thought from her head once Miyaka introduced herself. Reina smiled brightly at her before she spoke, waving towards her❆...

"I'm Reina, Rei for short. It's nice to meet you Miyaka."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora giggled with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Hmmm... I don't know. I think I need to be woken up by one to say." Then rolling off Natsumi Sora closed her eyes and puckered her lips expectantly.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsumi just giggled before she kissed Sora☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back