• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
After Apollyon disarmed her weapon, Han stood up and took some rope he found, using to tie up the girl's hands. "You're far to dangerous... Sorry for the rope, but we can't risk anything." He said, smiling at her. "Oh and why capture Apollyon? He's just gonna eat cheese and talk about his weapons anyway. No offense, Apollyon. I love you like a brother dude." Han told him. "But yeah... Why?"
"Meh, what can I say? I likes my cheese and I likes my guns." he said as he waited for Han.

-Aika-

"Capture? No, I want to kill him. He ran away from the Company. You do not walk away from the Company. And besides, he stole my first..." she clammed up before finishing the last of her confession. She puffed her cheeks again and refused to speak any further.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya soon looked around for one of the guards. She soon saw the other 5 guards just having a chat. She got out a long blade of some sort and dashed with a slice motion but it seemed to only stab their hearts♱...
All the guards dropped in unison, and soon Talia came out of hiding. She looked at the dead guards and nodded before taking one it their security card to get inside the fort. Once the doors were open, Talia ran inside.

Roman said:
All the guards dropped in unison, and soon Talia came out of hiding. She looked at the dead guards and nodded before taking one it their security card to get inside the fort. Once the doors were open, Talia ran inside.
...♱Zenya soon teleported next to Talia♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i just know im probably older than you..''
...☫She said before sipping some more of her sake☫...
"Yeah." she said, aware of the impressive maturity of the girl who was hanging out with her. although she looked so young she was much older. Still did not matter. She was nice, and that was that.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
well you can keep em faded or unfade em))
((Not sure if I really want to use Sora right now, as I've still got like 10 other characters, but I'm so bored right now, so sure why not xD ))

Sora blearily opened up her eyes and peered down at Natsumi before snuggling up against her and murmuring, "Hey you awake?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((Not sure if I really want to use Sora right now, as I've still got like 10 other characters, but I'm so bored right now, so sure why not xD ))
Sora blearily opened up her eyes and peered down at Natsumi before snuggling up against her and murmuring, "Hey you awake?"

[/QUOTE]
...☫The Goddess, Natsumi was still asleep. Though she looked cute as she slept☫...

Roman said:
Han looked at Apollyon, and shook his head. Whatever the girl was about say made Han curious. "Apollyon? What'd you steal from her? A trophy? Gun? What was it?" He asked. "Oh and I have questions for you too kitty girl."
Apolyon whistled innocently. "Nothing much.." he said poking his two fingers together. "Just as kiss before I left, thats all." he said rocking on his heels.

-Aika-

"I have told you all that I am going to tell you. But that was my first kiss..and I kind of liked it and you, you idiot." she said as she still would not look at him.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Zenya soon teleported next to Talia?...
Talia continued to run, but at the end of the hall, some guards heard the clicking of Talia's shoes as the heel hit the ground. They readied their guns, but Talia was already prepared. She gripped the hilt of her swords and dodged their shots, soon cutting off their hands.

tumblr_n8n85r1OUM1qd1q2so1_500.gif

She then cut down two more guards who were in her way.

latest

Once she removed the blade from the guards body, Talia turned and looked at Zenya. "We're almost there."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The Goddess, Natsumi was still asleep. Though she looked cute as she slept☫...
Sora giggled as she looked down at Natsumi and brushed her a strand of hair off of Natsumi's face and leaned down and kissed her, hugging her lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Would love that :D )

Fricka was already changed, as she sat down on the ledge of the pool, and looked at the bottom.

Roman said:
Talia continued to run, but at the end of the hall, some guards heard the clicking of Talia's shoes as the heel hit the ground. They readied their guns, but Talia was already prepared. She gripped the hilt of her swords and dodged their shots, soon cutting off their hands.
tumblr_n8n85r1OUM1qd1q2so1_500.gif

She then cut down two more guards who were in her way.

latest

Once she removed the blade from the guards body, Talia turned and looked at Zenya. "We're almost there."
''Lets hurry then..''

JJKab said:
Fricka was already changed, as she sat down on the ledge of the pool, and looked at the bottom.
((hey just as a heads up, hitting the reply button at the bottom right of the post your responding to makes it much easier to tell when your talking to a person as it will send a different notification than when someone just replies to the RP.))

JJKab said:
Someone was in the water already swimming around before the resurfaced and sat next to Fricka. "Oh hi there. What brings you to the pool?" He asked with a smile.

Fricka slightly shrieked, looking slightly scared at the person

"Jeez.... you scared me...." She blushed afterwards, looking away

"I just... wanted to swim around..."

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Lets hurry then..''
Talia nodded and swung each of her swords through the air, the blood flying clean off onto the walls. "Almost there..." She said, as she continued to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back