• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka slightly shrieked, looking slightly scared at the person
"Jeez.... you scared me...." She blushed afterwards, looking away

"I just... wanted to swim around..."

@Roman
Nai chuckled, "Well I didn't mean to exactly scare you. Sorry." He said, before grabbing a towel from the towel rack. He then placed it on his head and dried his hair.

"N-No... it's okay... i g-guess..." Fricka was blushing, being afraid of what that guy would think of her. She just dropped from the ledge into the water, and disappeared under the surface, embarrased.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"N-No... it's okay... i g-guess..." Fricka was blushing, being afraid of what that guy would think of her. She just dropped from the ledge into the water, and disappeared under the surface, embarrased.
@Roman
Nai turned around after drying his hair, only to see that the girl had disappeared. He did hear the water splash, so he knew she was in the water. "Hey? Is Something wrong?" He asked as he got in the water, but he didn't go below, he stayed at the surface.

Fricka didn't want to resurface, but she had too, since she didn't took any air in her lungs. She swam to the surface, and breathed in.

"N-Nah.. it's okay..." She said, forcing a small smile.

@Roman

JJKab said:
Fricka didn't want to resurface, but she had too, since she didn't took any air in her lungs. She swam to the surface, and breathed in.
"N-Nah.. it's okay..." She said, forcing a small smile.

@Roman
"Oh. I thought I scared you into fleeing. I'm happy I didnt." Nai said, smiling himself. "Sorry about that by the way." He told her.

"N-Nothing really happened" Fricka slowly swimmed up to the ledge.

"Uhm... what's your name... if you don't mind me askin'?" She asked, looking at the man's eyes.

@Roman

Roman said:
Taylor's cheek tinted a light pink. He usually didn't blush at moments like this, but they never really kissed like this before. They have indeed had intimate kisses in their marriage, but this one was different... Like ad if they were kissing to like some sort of spiritual level. When she moved her hand up to his hand and played with his hair, he smiled into the kiss a little. Taylor wanted to pull away, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. He did agree that longer kisses were better, but this was so much better. Taylor, out of instinct, had eventually moved his hands down Celia's back and down to her waist again.
...❤︎Celia shivered slightly from the sensation of his hands trailing down her back before she pressed herself into Taylor. She tugged at his hair gently and moved her other arm away from his neck, soon using her hand to cup his face while still playing with his hair. Her shirt was dangerously thin, it didn't feel like there was any kind of layers between them. She could feel the heat radiating from his body and it was driving her crazy. The kiss, his touch and the close proximity was driving her crazy and making her feel hot all over, especially her core. Celia didn't know if it was because she had been gone for a while or just the loss of contact those previous days had gotten to her, but she felt like she needed this, as well as wanted it. Though she also felt like she needed to pull away and get some air because it felt like, to her at least, that the temperature of her body kept rising. Even though she didn't want, Celia pulled away from kiss and detangled herself from Taylor before she swung her legs on the edge of the bed. She was slightly short of breath as she wordlessly pushed herself up and made her way towards the balcony doors, grabbing the handles and pushing them open before stepping outside. Celia took a deep breath once she their, soon leaning herself up against the railing. Taylor hadn't done anything wrong and there wasn't anything bothering her per say, she just felt like she needed to be outside for a bit. She probably should have said something before just abruptly leaving, but it was to late for that now when she was already out here. Celia groaned inwardly, now he was probably confused or mad at her or something. She could be really stupid at times and this was probably one of her moments, oh joy❤︎...

"Way to go me.. I should just jump off of the railing or better yet, not have gone outside."

JJKab said:
"N-Nothing really happened" Fricka slowly swimmed up to the ledge.
"Uhm... what's your name... if you don't mind me askin'?" She asked, looking at the man's eyes.

@Roman
"I'm Nai. I'm a student here." He said, as he got out of the water again. "What's your name?"

"F-Fricka... i'm st-student here as well... new here, in fact" Saying that, Fricka climbed out of the water, and looked at Nai. She smiled slightly

"Sorry about the stutter... i just... i'm not really brave, when it comes to meeting new people" She added.

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆Reina had found herself an inner tube and was swimming around in it when she heard one of the girls speak to her. She didn't know her name, but she was pretty. That's about as much as Reina knew. She soon responded to the older girl, offering her a smile. The sudden change that she had been referring to was about her and her friends being her against their will, or at least that's what it seemed like to her. Reina didn't know about the situation, so she couldn't really talk about it much❆...

"Thank you! I'm sorry about the sudden change and everything, even though I don't know what happened."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia shivered slightly from the sensation of his hands trailing down her back before she pressed herself into Taylor. She tugged at his hair gently and moved her other arm away from his neck, soon using her hand to cup his face while still playing with his hair. Her shirt was dangerously thin, it didn't feel like there was any kind of layers between them. She could feel the heat radiating from his body and it was driving her crazy. The kiss, his touch and the close proximity was driving her crazy and making her feel hot all over, especially her core. Celia didn't know if it was because she had been gone for a while or just the loss of contact those previous days had gotten to her, but she felt like she needed this, as well as wanted it. Though she also felt like she needed to pull away and get some air because it felt like, to her at least, that the temperature of her body kept rising. Even though she didn't want, Celia pulled away from kiss and detangled herself from Taylor before she swung her legs on the edge of the bed. She was slightly short of breath as she wordlessly pushed herself up and made her way towards the balcony doors, grabbing the handles and pushing them open before stepping outside. Celia took a deep breath once she their, soon leaning herself up against the railing. Taylor hadn't done anything wrong and there wasn't anything bothering her per say, she just felt like she needed to be outside for a bit. She probably should have said something before just abruptly leaving, but it was to late for that now when she was already out here. Celia groaned inwardly, now he was probably confused or mad at her or something. She could be really stupid at times and this was probably one of her moments, oh joy❤︎...

"Way to go me.."
Taylor could feel the heat of their bodies merging as they kissed. Though before he thought it was just hot in the room. When Celia shivered from his touch, he deepened the kiss, and was not too far from letting things escalate from what they were just now. In a way, he didn't want to do anything else but stay in this bed with Celia, but he knew that couldn't happen... And sadly it didn't happen. When she had pulled away from the kiss, and got out of bed, Taylor sat on the bed. He watched as Celia went out to the balcony, which he soon got up and followed. He knew there wasn't anything wrong or at least he felt that way. Once he reached her, he gently placed a hand on her back.

"Hey.. Everything okay?"

After he asked, removing his hand from her back and to his side. There didn't seem like anything was wrong, Taylor dismissed the thought. He just waited for her to answer his question.

JJKab said:
"F-Fricka... i'm st-student here as well... new here, in fact" Saying that, Fricka climbed out of the water, and looked at Nai. She smiled slightly
"Sorry about the stutter... i just... i'm not really brave, when it comes to meeting new people" She added.

@Roman
"I'm the same way sometimes." Nai said, laughing lightly. "Well, I was when I was about 12. I'm 16 now, and I figured that sort of behavior wasn't going to be acceptable anymore... especially with how things are now."

Fricka laughed meekly, scratching the back of her head

"Yeah... well..from what i saw... you're done swimming..." She said, noticing Nai's towel.

"And i just came in... heh" She chuckled, looking at the water

@Roman

iChaotic said:
Yuudai "Yuu" Kimura
1033467kvo6jt76to.gif
"You seem.. puzzled. Is it about the dorm? If so, I'm sorry that I can't release that information either; some things I just want to keep hidden, you know? You seem rather intelligent so I hope you understand." Yuudai nodded. "Hm, let me think.. Well I recommend 'To kill a Mockingbird.' In my opinion it is great, I really enjoy the story and characters and it's a pretty good read for someone who doesn't have the time to read that much." He insisted. "If you ever have the time, you could possibly come to the library with me. It's extremely relaxing in there and teachers never really bother you unless you have to leave for whatever reason."
Hinaki

"Yeah I get it, that's why I didn't ask you. I respect the fact that you don't want to say anything about yourself." Hinaki said before eating more of her ramen. She couldn't understand him well, because she was like him sometimes. Not the majority of the time though, she was mostly friendly and told people a few things about her. "After I'm done eating, maybe we can go? I'm not doing anything after I'm done eating, since I'm taking a break from my training for a bit."

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed meekly, scratching the back of her head
"Yeah... well..from what i saw... you're done swimming..." She said, noticing Nai's towel.

"And i just came in... heh" She chuckled, looking at the water

@Roman
"If you want the company, I'll stay and swim with you. I don't mind." Nai said, smiling a little. "What do you say?"

Fricka blushed a little, but smiled

"Sure... why not" She approached the ledge of the pool, and sat down on it. She then dropped down into the water.

@Roman

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed a little, but smiled
"Sure... why not" She approached the ledge of the pool, and sat down on it. She then dropped down into the water.

@Roman
Nai ran and dived into the pool. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked as he swam around. "I'll leave it up to you.

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "You two are weird..." He said, looking st one then the other. He then looked at the cat girl, "Whatever Kitty. You'll talk. Apollyon? Have anywhere we can take her?"
"We have to take her to a place with piss poor reception, as shes probably full of tracking devices and comm gear." he said. "We go to the electronics Aisle of EveryMart or there is an electrical substation near by, it should be enough to block any signal she could be putting out." He said as he kept watch.

-Aika-

"I am going to kill you both so hard." she said as she was sitting there captive.

@Roman

"Uhm... i usually train my lungs... i can hold my breath for a long period of time.. buut i still need to train regularly..." Fricka stated, slowly swimming around.

"And i think i'm going to do that right now" She said, slowly breathing, looking at the bottom

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina had found herself an inner tube and was swimming around in it when she heard one of the girls speak to her. She didn't know her name, but she was pretty. That's about as much as Reina knew. She soon responded to the older girl, offering her a smile. The sudden change that she had been referring to was about her and her friends being her against their will, or at least that's what it seemed like to her. Reina didn't know about the situation, so she couldn't really talk about it much❆...

"Thank you! I'm sorry about the sudden change and everything, even though I don't know what happened."
"It isn't your fault. Stranger things have happened." Miyaka offered the girl some support. "My name is Miyaka, and yours?" she introduced herself.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
"...Hm... Probably chocolate chip hazelnut cookies" he said as his gaze moved from the cookie display to Yumi as he spoke "Though red velvet is pretty good too" he said with a nod before going to tell the cashier his order for two hazelnut cookies.

◎Yumi◎

"Oh definitely. I've never had hazeenut before, but redd velvet cookies are my favorite, especially when their warm." Yumi said after she finished her macaroon and started on her cupcake, opening the box and using her finger to swipe some of the frosting off. She frosting was very rich in flavor, which she did have to admit she liked on occasion. Sometimes it was just a bit to much, other times it was perfect. As she watched Elliot go to the cashier to order his cookies, Yumi went to go take a seat at her table. She closed up the math textbook that was sitting on it and put her homework inside of the textbook before setting her pencils on top of that. After everything was clear, sort of, there was enough room to put her stuff now so she didn't have to carry it anymore.

Roman said:
Talia nodded and swung each of her swords through the air, the blood flying clean off onto the walls. "Almost there..." She said, as she continued to run.
...♱Zenya started to do the same♱...

Jofune Tsurabisu]"This is really nice." she said as she shifted in her chaise. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''well...its just relaxing doing nothing aint it?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back