• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome!" He said as he smiled back at her before she asked her next question "My powers?" He said "Well, I can shape shift into anything I want, I'm also an illusionist along with controlling thoughts and dreams."
"I love sleep but I'm not that heavy of a sleeper really, so i guess I'd wake up before id get sunburn..." He said before turning his head back to facing the sky, soon closing his eyes "And I'll keep that in mind in case I have to wake you up sometime."
Asako smiled, "I just like my sleep, so I'm too stubborn to wake up" she said then looked at him. "it'll most likely happen, I fall asleep easily, though sometime's I do wake up, if it's important, if I get a feeling it's something important" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...lets hurry then. we might miss our window..''
"We won't! I had to get us close enough to teleport. I think this is good right here." Talia then grabbed Zenya's arm and they vanished in a poof of red smoke. When they appeared, there was a large fort like area in front of them. "We're here."

Roman said:
"We won't! I had to get us close enough to teleport. I think this is good right here." Talia then grabbed Zenya's arm and they vanished in a poof of red smoke. When they appeared, there was a large fort like area in front of them. "We're here."
''so that is what we're gonna rob?''

Roman said:
Logan looked at Scarlet, and soon held out his hand, "I'm Logan... And I can totally agree one hundred percent with everything you've said to me so far. It's almost like we're reading one another's mind in a sense." He said, laughing lightly. "Either that, or like I was told before, great minds think alike."
Scarlet smiled and shook his hand, "I'm Scarlet, And that's a pretty true statement, well, it's been true most of my life" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sake...its a japanese alcohol''
...☫She said before offering some☫...

''you wanna try it?''
She blushed. She has never tried it before. "Su.sure!" she said nervously, while taking the glass. She took a small sip, and nearly choked on the burning hot liquid warming her insides up. "T..thank you very much." she said handing the glass back to the girl. Wow, that had a kick, as her cheeks started to blush.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so that is what we're gonna rob?''
Talia nodded as her form changed. Her hair shortened and two swords appeared in a hand each. "Lets get in there. Never know where they have cameras hidden at." She said quietly as she hopped over the fort walls. She then noticed that this was the back area which was good. "Alright, I'm waiting for you Zenya."

Roman said:
Han watched as the cat girl closed in on Apollyon. He still didn't want to see him in his underwear, but I guess he had to do this for some reason. As He observed the scene, he stood up and got in a running position. In almost a blink of an eye, Han was running at the girl and had soon tackled the cat girl, but he made sure he didn't hurt her.
In his hands.. was absolutely nothing. He smiled as he opened them as Aika was tackled. "Oldest trick in the book." he said as he redressed himself. Once he had her down, he quickly disarmed the female feline. "Alright, Aika. Here is the deal. Stop trying to kill me, and go do something else, or this man here, by rights of possession, can infact declare you his property." he said as he unloaded her gun and clips on the ground. "Just forget I exist, sweetheart." he said as he found some clothes line to bind her with.

-Aika-

She was captivated by what was in his hands, right up to the moment of her capture and humiliation. "Forget you? Stop trying to kill you? No, not now, not ever. you may escape, but one day I will pay you back for this insult and the others you have done to me." she said puffing her cheeks up and her tail bristling. She started sobbing to herself as her gun and clips were quickly disarmed.

@Roman

Roman said:
Talia nodded as her form changed. Her hair shortened and two swords appeared in a hand each. "Lets get in there. Never know where they have cameras hidden at." She said quietly as she hopped over the fort walls. She then noticed that this was the back area which was good. "Alright, I'm waiting for you Zenya."
...♱Zenya followed♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled and shook his hand, "I'm Scarlet, And that's a pretty true statement, well, it's been true most of my life" she said.
"Agreed." Logan said, as they shook hands. He then put his back down to his side and looked ahead of him. "More people should believe in those words."

Roman said:
"Agreed." Logan said, as they shook hands. He then put his back down to his side and looked ahead of him. "More people should believe in those words."
Scarlet nodded, "They should, it might help them out more than they'd know" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hahaha, first time drinking alcohol i assume?''
...☫She asked as she laughed☫...
"Yes, it is." she said sipping her drink, hoping to kill the burn. "It is not unpleasant, but still a bit mature for my tastes." she said truthfully.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman[/URL]
After Apollyon disarmed her weapon, Han stood up and took some rope he found, using to tie up the girl's hands. "You're far to dangerous... Sorry for the rope, but we can't risk anything." He said, smiling at her. "Oh and why capture Apollyon? He's just gonna eat cheese and talk about his weapons anyway. No offense, Apollyon. I love you like a brother dude." Han told him. "But yeah... Why?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya followed♱...
Talia pointed towards the door, guards were all over it. "You wanted to test your abilities, now's the chance. Don't get hurt either... I don't know what I'd do if you did. You're a good friend after all."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "They should, it might help them out more than they'd know" she said.
"Yeah, but they're too blind to recognize that, remember? Like they never developed eyes good enough to see how they're ruining this place." Logan said.

Roman said:
Talia pointed towards the door, guards were all over it. "You wanted to test your abilities, now's the chance. Don't get hurt either... I don't know what I'd do if you did. You're a good friend after all."
''hmmm...''

...♱She said before she got into a cloaking mode casually walking to the guards. She faced Talia then uncloaking herself she took one of the guard's heads in a arm lock with a single head, pointing a silenced gun at the other guard's head and shooting him before snapping the guard's neck that was in her arm lock and they both fell quietly♱...

Roman said:
"Yeah, but they're too blind to recognize that, remember? Like they never developed eyes good enough to see how they're ruining this place." Logan said.
Scarlet nodded "They're stuck in a mindset that whatever they do is right, and the best choice, but it's not" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...''
...♱She said before she got into a cloaking mode casually walking to the guards. She faced Talia then uncloaking herself she took one of the guard's heads in a arm lock with a single head, pointing a silenced gun at the other guard's head and shooting him before snapping the guard's neck that was in her arm lock and they both fell quietly♱...
Talia was still in her hiding spot. She heard the two soldiers drop due to her enhanced senses. From what she counted a second ago, there were seven... That means there were five left. Talia held up her hand, all five fingers up, indicating there were still five left.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded "They're stuck in a mindset that whatever they do is right, and the best choice, but it's not" she said.
"Yeah.." Logan said laughing lightly. "Hey there's the school." He said, pointing at the large campus.

Roman said:
Talia was still in her hiding spot. She heard the two soldiers drop due to her enhanced senses. From what she counted a second ago, there were seven... That means there were five left. Talia held up her hand, all five fingers up, indicating there were still five left.
...♱Zenya soon looked around for one of the guards. She soon saw the other 5 guards just having a chat. She got out a long blade of some sort and dashed with a slice motion but it seemed to only stab their hearts♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back