• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"If you want... You can come help." Talia said, as she tightened some bolts. "I don't want you to be standing there bored with nothing to do, y'know." She said.
''but it does seem like you know what your doin so...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but it does seem like you know what your doin so...''
"But an extra pair of hands wouldn't hurt! Come on. It'll be fun!" Talia said happily, as she smiled.

Roman said:
Han was on top of the building that was tallest, but closest to Apollyon, his eyes glowing their sinister demon red again. He needed her to be on the ground. Standing in front of Apollyon for him to take action. "Come on kitty kitty kitty... Get the guy in his... What the actual fuck? I-Is he naked? I think I've died... And hell was remade today. Because seeing this is hell..."
He kept staring into his closed hands, as he would notice her getting closer out of the corner of his eye. He was sincerely hoping Han was waiting, because at this point, he was nearly terrified, but he held his cool as the cat girl drew closer.

-Aika-

Now this was both pissing her off, and pleasing her. Deep down she now wanted to be petted and doted over by this man. But Logic dictates she should just expose his last thoughts to the world. So she holstered her gun and was now in full kitten "Pay attention to me" mode as she ran up to Apollyon, extremely curious as to what was more important than not getting gunned down, and why did he have it? Maybe she can kill him and take the thing. The thing she now greatly wants over quickly ending his life and his friends life. God, this is really horrible. She began to pout as he hid the Thing from her.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria just sipped her sake tilting her head back a little to do so☫...
"What are you drinking?" she asked curiously. She seen the girl take something out the the thing she was not allowed to take from, so it made her slightly curious.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im afraid i might screw up on it..''
...♱She said as she smiled a bit♱...
Talia grabbed Zenya's hand and pulled her over to her work space. She then handed her a drill and pointed at the spots she needed her to drill. "Just make a small hole in those 5 spots."

Roman said:
Talia grabbed Zenya's hand and pulled her over to her work space. She then handed her a drill and pointed at the spots she needed her to drill. "Just make a small hole in those 5 spots."
''alright...''

...♱She said before she started to drill the holes in the 5 spots♱...

@Roman[/URL]
Han watched as the cat girl closed in on Apollyon. He still didn't want to see him in his underwear, but I guess he had to do this for some reason. As He observed the scene, he stood up and got in a running position. In almost a blink of an eye, Han was running at the girl and had soon tackled the cat girl, but he made sure he didn't hurt her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...''
...♱She said before she started to drill the holes in the 5 spots♱...
Talia had grabbed some more screws and stuck them into the five spots. "Okay, those screws will hold the metal plating that covers the robots leg and circuitry. Just drill those in and then that'll be all for today. I've already finished most of it throughout the days. I'll need your help installing the last arm though. That's if you want to help."

Roman said:
Talia had grabbed some more screws and stuck them into the five spots. "Okay, those screws will hold the metal plating that covers the robots leg and circuitry. Just drill those in and then that'll be all for today. I've already finished most of it throughout the days. I'll need your help installing the last arm though. That's if you want to help."
''hmmm...okay''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...okay''
"Okay thanks. I really appreciate your help, Zenya. I'm about to head out now. You can come with... But! You can't tell my parents. I usually go raid U.N. bases for the tech. Their labs and all."

Roman said:
"Okay thanks. I really appreciate your help, Zenya. I'm about to head out now. You can come with... But! You can't tell my parents. I usually go raid U.N. bases for the tech. Their labs and all."
...♱Zenya went wide eyed surprised Talia does this kind of stuff♱...

''alright. il go with. i want to...test myself...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya went wide eyed surprised Talia does this kind of stuff♱...
''alright. il go with. i want to...test myself...''
Talia nodded and went to her closet, grabbing her jacket. "Okay. If anything happens, we get out of there... And if my parents find out about it, then I'm pretty sure my dad will get on my case for going out there by myself or just sneaking out to do such reckless things in general."

Roman said:
Talia nodded and went to her closet, grabbing her jacket. "Okay. If anything happens, we get out of there... And if my parents find out about it, then I'm pretty sure my dad will get on my case for going out there by myself or just sneaking out to do such reckless things in general."
''dont worry. il make sure you get back safely''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dont worry. il make sure you get back safely''
Talia smiled and nodded at Zenya, "Thanks. Let's go before we miss our chance. Security is usually a little lazy at this time. If we go now, we can easily get in and out, though guards will be protecting the thing I want."

Roman said:
Talia smiled and nodded at Zenya, "Thanks. Let's go before we miss our chance. Security is usually a little lazy at this time. If we go now, we can easily get in and out, though guards will be protecting the thing I want."
''so lets go?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so lets go?''
"We have to take the window. It's quieter." Talia said, as she slowly opened the window. When it was opened all the way, she motioned for Zenya to follow as she she jumped out and landed on a smaller building next to the apartment building they lived in.

Roman said:
"We have to take the window. It's quieter." Talia said, as she slowly opened the window. When it was opened all the way, she motioned for Zenya to follow as she she jumped out and landed on a smaller building next to the apartment building they lived in.
...♱Zenya followed♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya followed♱...
"Zenya... The base is close. If we keep running north from here, we should be there in about an hour tops." Talia told her before she began running, and jumping building to building. "Oh and keep up if you can!"

Roman said:
"Zenya... The base is close. If we keep running north from here, we should be there in about an hour tops." Talia told her before she began running, and jumping building to building. "Oh and keep up if you can!"
...♱Zenya tried to use her powers that she was familiar with which was flying. She tried it, and she started flying catching up easier♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya tried to use her powers that she was familiar with which was flying. She tried it, and she started flying catching up easier♱...
Talia looked back and saw that Zenya was catching up. Unfortunately for Talia, she didn't get her mother's ability of flight, but she did get teleportation from them both. Talia giggled a little before she appeared next to Zenya, still running. "You didn't say you could fly. I wish I could..."

Roman said:
Talia looked back and saw that Zenya was catching up. Unfortunately for Talia, she didn't get her mother's ability of flight, but she did get teleportation from them both. Talia giggled a little before she appeared next to Zenya, still running. "You didn't say you could fly. I wish I could..."
''yeah...its just a...thing''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...its just a...thing''
"What do you mean, "just a thing"?" Talia asked as she ran beside her. "Flying is amazing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back