• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han sighed and placed a hand on the cat girl's shoulder, "Hey... I like cats. I even horde cats sometimes, but you are ruining them for me with all your death threats and what not." He said, before he looked at Apollyon. "Take us there?"
"Yeah, sure." he said as he started walking. The way was really deserted as they neared the Humming substation. Apollyon produced a key and unlocked the gate. "Mi casa, es su casa." he said as he let them in. Locking the gate, he opened the small buildings door, which led into the monitoring room. But pushing a blinking monitoring unit over, revealed a door and stairs. Down the stairs was a makeshift home of sorts. "We are home." he said as he fetched a block of cheddar from the fridge. "Set her on the bed." he asked Hans.

-Aika-

"Don't set me on the bed!" she said actually afraid of the situation. Two hot guys have her tied up and talking about a bed. She was in trouble.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just giggled before she kissed Sora☫...
Sora opened her eyes and looked at Natsumi before shaking her head, "Nope I think I need another one." Smiling she wrapped her arms around Natsumi and kissed he again. After separating Sora smiled. "Much better! Your right, waking up with a kiss is pretty nice!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora opened her eyes and looked at Natsumi before shaking her head, "Nope I think I need another one." Smiling she wrapped her arms around Natsumi and kissed he again. After separating Sora smiled. "Much better! Your right, waking up with a kiss is pretty nice!"

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...so should we take a shower?''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora looked down at her and Natsumi's bodies before blushing slightly and nodding, "Ya... probably... After that though, what do you wanna do?"

[/QUOTE]
''of course eat break fast, then im gonna buy more groceries''

@Roman[/URL]
Han set her on the bed despite her request for him not to do so. He then grabbed a chair and placed it in front of her, which is where he sat. "So... you gonna talk or am I gonna have to use some different way to make you talk." He said, his deep red eyes staring into the girl's. "And trust me, I'm not really the kind of guy people reject or say no to."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina looked at Miyaka curiously when she said stranger things have happened. Stranger things like what? She didn't want to pry, but she wasn't going to deny that she wasn't the least bit intrigued by it. Though it wasn't any of her business as to what they did, so she removed that thought from her head once Miyaka introduced herself. Reina smiled brightly at her before she spoke, waving towards her❆...

"I'm Reina, Rei for short. It's nice to meet you Miyaka."
"The pleasure is all mine." she said with a smile. "Despite the situation at hand, this is really not such a bad deal. Sure we have to work, but we get this as one of the perks." she said absently as she relaxed in the water. Her stomach started to hurt. This was a new feeling to her. "Be right back." she said as she quickly as she exited the pool to the locker room. Once inside she doubled over in pain. "What in the hell?" she said out loud as the pain was blinding.

@WeirdPrincess.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora giggled. "Does your life just revolve around food?"

[/QUOTE]
''well...no. but its nice to eat though...''

Roman said:
Han set her on the bed despite her request for him not to do so. He then grabbed a chair and placed it in front of her, which is where he sat. "So... you gonna talk or am I gonna have to use some different way to make you talk." He said, his deep red eyes staring into the girl's. "And trust me, I'm not really the kind of guy people reject or say no to."
Apollyon finally was enjoying his cheese time.

-Aika-

Something inside her became weak, almost too feminine. His eyes were dreamy. She felt sick. She was nervous, and now she was on the bed with this man. "Please...be gentle, its my first time Senpai." she said stammering the words, looking away in embarrassment. She completely submitted to this man, this demon. And whatever tastes he had in store for her, she would endure. She also knew Apollyon was there to finish the meal after this demon, and she shivered and drooled a little. Being bound was doing strange things to her.

@Roman

(this is funny.)

@Roman[/URL]

(this is funny.)
Han stood up and walked towards the wall. He sighed lightly and placed his forehead against it, "Damn it.... I messed up, Apollyon. She.. Thinks I want her. I dont... But she does." He said, before going back. "I don't want that, Kitty. I want information. Once again, 'information'." He demanded. All he could hope for was that she just gave him the information and wouldn't just throw herself on him again.

(((( I died reading that xD ))))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora rolled her eyes and reluctantly got off the bed. "So what where you planning on doing after shopping? Also where's the shower?"

[/QUOTE]
''the bathroom over there of course. and after shopping...i dunno...''

...☫Natsumi said sitting up☫...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet turned her head to look at the school and smiled, "Big like always" she said.
(((( Luna bb >~> Where's Mayy? ))))

Logan chuckled, "Yep. This school will always be giant. It's like its own fortress or something." He said as he walked with Scarlet. "Wanna stop and grab a bite at the cafeteria? I could really use a meal."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...?''
...?She said before looking around. Then picking up Talia?...

''cant you move..?''
(((( She had stood up already xD ))))

Talia looked around before a female with white hair appeared. She then began running at Zenya and Talia. "Zenya?! Back me up!" Talia yelled before she got into a fist fight with this girl. They reached blocked one another's attacks, but Talia teleported when the girl threw a punch and when she appeared her legs wrapped around her neck and Talia slammed her into the ground face first before jumping up and stomping her head into the ground.

tumblr_nqmaxz1QWn1twyezqo1_400.gif

The girl then phased through the ground and disappeared again. "Zenya, watch out... She could be anywhere.""

Roman said:
(((( She had stood up already xD ))))
Talia looked around before a female with white hair appeared. She then began running at Zenya and Talia. "Zenya?! Back me up!" Talia yelled before she got into a fist fight with this girl. They reached blocked one another's attacks, but Talia teleported when the girl threw a punch and when she appeared her legs wrapped around her neck and Talia slammed her into the ground face first before jumping up and stomping her head into the ground.

tumblr_nqmaxz1QWn1twyezqo1_400.gif

The girl then phased through the ground and disappeared again. "Zenya, watch out... She could be anywhere.""
''its at moments like these, id teleport out of here....'' (btw isnt the white hair girl being used by WP? XDD)

...?She said looking around?...

''she could have alarmed the other UN right now...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''the bathroom over there of course. and after shopping...i dunno...''
...☫Natsumi said sitting up☫...
Sora smiled and took off the swimsuit she was still wearing ((they were still wearing swimsuits weren't they? xD )) and walked towards the bathroom as she called over her shoulder, "Well if you don't have anything planned, mind helping me find some clientele for my bar?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled and took off the swimsuit she was still wearing ((they were still wearing swimsuits weren't they? xD )) and walked towards the bathroom as she called over her shoulder, "Well if you don't have anything planned, mind helping me find some clientele for my bar?"

[/QUOTE]
''alright'' (i thought during their fade their swimsuits were ripped off)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its at moments like these, id teleport out of here....'' (btw isnt the white hair girl being used by WP? XDD)
...♱She said looking around♱...

''she could have alarmed the other UN right now...''
(((( Yeah xD They're not fighting her though, they're just from the same show Lol ))))

Talia shook her head, "The alarm didn't go off. This place would have went on lock down already if she did... Let's just take her out why we have-- Zenya! Watch out!" Talia yelled, as the girl slowly reached her hand up from out the ground trying to grab Zenya.

Roman said:
Han stood up and walked towards the wall. He sighed lightly and placed his forehead against it, "Damn it.... I messed up, Apollyon. She.. Thinks I want her. I dont... But she does." He said, before going back. "I don't want that, Kitty. I want information. Once again, 'information'." He demanded. All he could hope for was that she just gave him the information and wouldn't just throw herself on him again.
(((( I died reading that xD ))))
Apollyon Shrugged. "Well shes half cat. And apparently female cats value power, I guess." he said blandly. He could not even begin to list the kittens problems. But for Han's sake, he would take one for the team. Finishing the cheese, he sauntered over to the bed. "Now tell us what we want to know so we can have some fun time? Understand?" he said as he got really close to her face.

-Aika-

She became broken.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back