• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''right? its just so fuckin annoying that it makes me want to summon a knife and-- your...not one of those UN people...are you?''
...♱She said turning around to Elora soon looking at her wide eyed a bit as she saw the uniform♱...
Elora Capistrano

Elora looked down at her outfit and nearly laughed at herself for wearing this. She wasn't apart of the U.N., not when she killed a few of them a couple days ago. She was part of the military, yes, but she wasn't apart of this group here. "No I'm not one of those guys. I work for the Military, so you're safe. I'm not here to capture you or anything if that's what you're thinking."

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora looked down at her outfit and nearly laughed at herself for wearing this. She wasn't apart of the U.N., not when she killed a few of them a couple days ago. She was part of the military, yes, but she wasn't apart of this group here. "No I'm not one of those guys. I work for the Military, so you're safe. I'm not here to capture you or anything if that's what you're thinking."

''oh okay...good''

...♱She said as her tension died down♱...

Ribbon sighed. She was sitting on a bench in the middle of a crowded plaza, yet she couldn't even kill one of them. She would get in trouble if she did... and she wanted ice cream... "H-hey L-l-little girl? Are you lost? Are you alone? I-if you come with me, I'll buy you some ice cream little girl~!" Looking up, Ribbon saw a large sweaty fat man staring down at her lustily. Ribbon had been around Suuy long enough to know what the guy was thinking so she wondered if she could kill him... but then again if he actually bought her ice cream... Ribbon sat there thinking about it while the fat man stood over her.

@WeirdPrincess

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

(Just to help clarify, yes Miyaka is a girl, but shes like a very new girl, and is the embodiment of Misafunes feminine side turned flesh.)
...❆Reina pondered for a moment before she tried to explain what cramps where❆...

"There kind of like tummy aches, but the cramps happen lower than the stomach. I don't know if that's what you're feeling right now."

(( So does she not get the monthly since she's just a female embodiment of Misafune? ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako struggled to get out of its grip before she summoned a sword and decided to cut off the purple rose's stem⊹...
Cam grunted "Okay that fucking hurt..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh okay...good''
...♱She said as her tension died down♱...
Elora Capistrano

"I understand the worry and everything, but their outfits differ from mine. This was specially customized for me and the material this is made out of is hard to buy. Heck, I'd be surprised if they even had my shirt." Elora said as she looked at her before bringing her attention to the bar. "Besides, even if I was with the UN, I would have capture you already."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina pondered for a moment before she tried to explain what cramps where❆...
"There kind of like tummy aches, but the cramps happen lower than the stomach. I don't know if that's what you're feeling right now."

(( So does she not get the monthly since she's just a female embodiment of Misafune? ))
"It is. It hurts really bad." she cried.

@WeirdPrincess

(shes getting them, since enough time has passed since she's been alive, and that time is being cruel to her compounding a couple of years of development in that direction into whats going on now. She has no knowledge that most girls have about being a girl. however this is just the first step to a major problem coming soon.)

Susumu was walking throughout the campus leaving tiny blue cubes behind while she was walking, her left eye glowed with an eletric blue indicating she was stressed. Susumu walked toward the combat training field and then sat down. And sighed deeply, trying to relax herself.

'They're coming back...'

She thought to herself, trying not to cry from the emotional effects.

@anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"I understand the worry and everything, but their outfits differ from mine. This was specially customized for me and the material this is made out of is hard to buy. Heck, I'd be surprised if they even had my shirt." Elora said as she looked at her before bringing her attention to the bar. "Besides, even if I was with the UN, I would have capture you already."

''or tired to. im not that easy''

...♱She said with a confident smile♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako continued to storm out⊹...
Cam put his finger to his skull and accessed communication with Himeragi "Can you get your daughter? She's gonna get herself and me killed..."

Shortyshot said:
Cam put his finger to his skull and accessed communication with Himeragi "Can you get your daughter? She's gonna get herself and me killed..."
''what the-- the fuck..?''

...⊹She said looking around the bathroom since she was taking a nice hot bath⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...this is probably payback for them blowing me up...and...yeah..''
...♱She said cutting herself off thinking itd be best if she didnt mention to Talia that her mother was turned into one of their 'weapons' to hunt down and capture her own kind♱...
"That's a story you can tell me a different time. I'm not a kid so it's not like I wouldn't understand or something." Talia said as she made her way to the entrance of the base. "I'm not sure if there's more guards or not so we should hurry before something does happen."

Roman said:
"That's a story you can tell me a different time. I'm not a kid so it's not like I wouldn't understand or something." Talia said as she made her way to the entrance of the base. "I'm not sure if there's more guards or not so we should hurry before something does happen."
''okay''

...♱Zenya said as she followed Talia♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled, "Good, it'd be a shame to come all this way for food and it tastes like trash and dirt" she said
Logan chuckled, "Yeah. After eating I'll most likely be tired, so I might be heading back to my dorm after lunch." He said, looking over at Scarlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back