• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fricka looked suprised at Nai, not saying a word

"A..g...u...." She was speechless for a while, but then started giggling, covering her mouth.

"Why, thank you...." Fricka was blushing, but smiling.

"I.. that was really nice of you to say.." She said, moving closer to Nai, a bit closer.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''theres a gun store down the block. or if your trying to look for mythical weapons, we need to jump a dimension..''
Elora Capistrano

Elora raised an eyebrow at the other dimension part. She's never really had to get any type of mythical weapon, so she's never had to jump dimensions. Not like she could anyways, that was a bit hard for her to do. "Mythical weapons are what I'm looking for, something that's pretty light but is heavy duty."

JJKab said:
Fricka looked suprised at Nai, not saying a word
"A..g...u...." She was speechless for a while, but then started giggling, covering her mouth.

"Why, thank you...." Fricka was blushing, but smiling.

"I.. that was really nice of you to say.." She said, moving closer to Nai, a bit closer.

@Roman
Nai nodded, he hasn't really ever told anyone that before. When he was younger he did, but Fricka was the first person he's ever called cute before. "Yeah... You're welcome." He said, his cheeks still red as he felt the water move in his direction as she came closer.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well....her soul is freed now, free from human control. thats the only way i can put it in a positive way...''
Talia nodded and let go of Zenya. "So... Wanna tell me that story or do I have to force it out of ya?" She joked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora raised an eyebrow at the other dimension part. She's never really had to get any type of mythical weapon, so she's never had to jump dimensions. Not like she could anyways, that was a bit hard for her to do. "Mythical weapons are what I'm looking for, something that's pretty light but is heavy duty."

''maybe i could craft you some...how's that sound?''

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi opened her mouth to protest then stopped short. Thinking about it for a minute, she slowly nodded. The assignment wasn't due for a couple of days, but she liked to get it done early and she was nearly finished with this one. So it was likely that she would be working on it while she ate, which she tended to do anyways while eating anything at her dorm. "Yeah.. I'm a workaholic or.. homeworkaholic if that's even a word."
Elliot chuckled lightly "See? But yeah I'd say you're more of a workaholic if I'm honest, because if this were a job and not schoolwork, I think you'd be just as invested in it" he said with a nod "Which I suppose isn't a bad thing, its admirable really, its just overworking isn't good all the time either"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Talia nodded and let go of Zenya. "So... Wanna tell me that story or do I have to force it out of ya?" She joked.
''alright...well, one time me and your mother went out to this jump house place and yeah...once we were done there, she said that she was gonna go a lone to the grocery shop so i headed home. i shouldve stayed with her because somewhere in the process at night, i felt her presence sink like she was tranquilized. i went to go after her but i was only encountered by more UN. then i dont know why, i just started to kill aimlessly...then somehow they captured me. i forgot how they did it but i was shipped soon in like Siberia in a diamond mine and...i was now returning home from there since i could feel Celia's presence feel at ease like shes gotten home...and on the way here i was being chased by everything and then, blown up just in front of here...''

...♱She soon gripped her arm that was shot off by a sniper back then♱...

''i can still remember the pain of being blown up, riddled with bullets, and having your arm shot off by a sniper...''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia was staring intently at the ground, willing herself to just jump off and disappear before she heard movement from behind her. Alas, it seemed like she wouldn't be able to jump off of her balcony rail anytime soon, so she just stayed where she was. It's not like she would have jumped off anyway, she'd be afraid of breaking her legs or just hurting herself in general. She wasn't up from that kind of risk. Celia sighed quietly as she removed her gaze from the ground and over at Taylor once he was beside her. Her eye's searched his face to see if there were any signs of confusion or slight anger, what she had been expecting, but she didn't seem to find either. From what she could see, Taylor looked concerned. Celia turned her gaze towards the city and stayed silent for a while before she spoke in a quiet tone❤︎...

"Yeah I'm fine, I just needed some air. It was getting pretty hot and I thought something was wrong with me or just wrong in general because I felt like that. Nothing was wrong, it was just this whole weird new feeling and I just.. sort of left to get away from it. It was a nice feeling.. actually it was great, so I don't know why I left. Sorry.."
Taylor smiled when she told him what was wrong. He couldn't really say it was a bad thing because he felt the same way, yet he embraced the feeling because he knew that feeling was there because of her. She was the reason his heart was beating so fast, or his body felt like exploding from the heat... That was all because of her. Taylor chuckled lightly and put his arm around Celia's waist, and pulling her into a hug. He spoke softly to her as he did so...

"I felt the same way. I know I felt that way because I missed you. I was sort of upset when you left me there, but at the same time I didn't care because I was able to still see you. How about embracing the feeling you had? I embraced mine."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...well, one time me and your mother went out to this jump house place and yeah...once we were done there, she said that she was gonna go a lone to the grocery shop so i headed home. i shouldve stayed with her because somewhere in the process at night, i felt her presence sink like she was tranquilized. i went to go after her but i was only encountered by more UN. then i dont know why, i just started to kill aimlessly...then somehow they captured me. i forgot how they did it but i was shipped soon in like Siberia in a diamond mine and...i was now returning home from there since i could feel Celia's presence feel at ease like shes gotten home...and on the way here i was being chased by everything and then, blown up just in front of here...''
...♱She soon gripped her arm that was shot off by a sniper back then♱...

''i can still remember the pain of being blown up, riddled with bullets, and having your arm shot off by a sniper...''
Talia looked at the arm Zenya gripped and sighed. She gently placed her hand on Zenya's and smiled, her voice now soft as she spoke, '"But you're okay now..."

Roman said:
Talia looked at the arm Zenya gripped and sighed. She gently placed her hand on Zenya's and smiled, her voice now soft as she spoke, '"But you're okay now..."
''yeah...well, sort of...''

...♱She said before she sighed♱...

''well now you've heard my story...well what do you wanna do now?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...well, sort of...''
...♱She said before she sighed♱...

''well now you've heard my story...well what do you wanna do now?''
Talia shrugged, "I don't know. That little job was the only thing I planned for the day. In fact I need to take a shower. I smell like blood and gunfire." She said as she went into her bathroom.

Roman said:
Talia shrugged, "I don't know. That little job was the only thing I planned for the day. In fact I need to take a shower. I smell like blood and gunfire." She said as she went into her bathroom.
''okay''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il stay since i have nothing to do really...''
Talia nodded and closed the bathroom door before she turned on her water. She waited a while so it got warm. Once it did she got in the shower and was out about 30 minutes later. She dried herself in the bathroom and got dressed in there too before coming out. "I'm finished... But there still isn't anything to do."

Roman said:
Talia nodded and closed the bathroom door before she turned on her water. She waited a while so it got warm. Once it did she got in the shower and was out about 30 minutes later. She dried herself in the bathroom and got dressed in there too before coming out. "I'm finished... But there still isn't anything to do."
...♱Zenya was in Talia's bed just sleeping♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya was in Talia's bed just sleeping♱...
Talia didn't expect Zenya to still be here when she returned, but the fact that she was made her smile a little before yawning tiredly. The water from the shower had sort of made her tired and she went to lay down herself.

Roman said:
Talia didn't expect Zenya to still be here when she returned, but the fact that she was made her smile a little before yawning tiredly. The water from the shower had sort of made her tired and she went to lay down herself.
...♱Zenya was still sleeping, her eye patch taken off and set on the night stand♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya was still sleeping, her eye patch taken off and set on the night stand♱...
Talia tapped Zenya to see if she'd wake up...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya woke up looking at Talia with her golden eye and her red eye♱...
''huh..?''
"You fell asleep... I was gonna wake you up to see if you wanted to go to your room because I'm about to get some sleep myself, or you can sleep in here if you wish." Talia said softly, because she was tired

Roman said:
"You fell asleep... I was gonna wake you up to see if you wanted to go to your room because I'm about to get some sleep myself, or you can sleep in here if you wish." Talia said softly, because she was tired
''il just sleep here...''

...♱She said before going back to sleep♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il just sleep here...''
...♱She said before going back to sleep♱...
Talia nodded before she closed her eyes and went to sleep also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back