• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(I do gur xD just making sure she didn't go anywhere xDDDD)
Brianna laid on the bed before sitting up and stretching. Rubbing her eye's and looking around the room.
ok ok xD ))

...✿Yuria was sitting on a chair grooming her tail. She winced a little because her brush caught hold of tangled fur but broke it through✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok ok xD ))
...✿Yuria was sitting on a chair grooming her tail. She winced a little because her brush caught hold of tangled fur but broke it through✿...
Brianna tilted her head, watching her groom her tail. "does it hurt when that happen's?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna tilted her head, watching her groom her tail. "does it hurt when that happen's?" she asked.
''of course...its like getting a strand of hair being pulled out from your head......oh good morning Brianna''

...✿Yuria said as she smiled at her✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''of course...its like getting a strand of hair being pulled out from your head......oh good morning Brianna''
...✿Yuria said as she smiled at her✿...
Brianna smiled, "Morning!~" she said and looked at her. "The hair on my tail isn't long enough to get knotted like your's" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna smiled, "Morning!~" she said and looked at her. "The hair on my tail isn't long enough to get knotted like your's" she said.
''yeah...though mine is fluffier~~''

...✿Yuria bragged as she giggled a bit✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hahaha...i dont think you'd want to do that. its kind of annoying to groom it like this every morning''
Brianna tilted her head,, "You have to do it every morning?" she asked, staring at her tail now.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko bounced after Fricka, soon walking right beside her as she spoke quietly. She was yawning so much, that Neko yawned every once in a while. She had to cover her mouth with her hand as she yawned because that was something she was taught to do. She also toned down how hyper she was, since it was still night time and not exactly the day. That was usually when she let her energy out☾...
"It's no problem. I just wouldn't want to see you hurt if you fell asleep while walking there. I don't know if that happens to you, but I've seen it happen to others so I thought it'd just be on the safe side and go with you."
Fricka smiled weakly, as she stopped at the entrance to the dorm nr 45, where she lived.

"Thanks... I'll see you later" She said quietly, as she reached for door's handle.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna tilted her head,, "You have to do it every morning?" she asked, staring at her tail now.
''yeah. unless you want to leave your tail tangled and feeling rough. i like my tail silky''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. unless you want to leave your tail tangled and feeling rough. i like my tail silky''
Brianna nodded, "Your tail is pretty soft, it might be the softest thing I've ever touched" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna nodded, "Your tail is pretty soft, it might be the softest thing I've ever touched" she said.
...✿Yuria giggled as she kept grooming✿...

''im glad you think that. makes me happy''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Yuria giggled as she kept grooming✿...
''im glad you think that. makes me happy''
Brianna smiled happily and looked at her tail, "How long do you have to brush it every morning?" she asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''never. it wouldnt be as fluffy and i couldnt use it as a bed if i wanted to sleep somewhere''
Brianna laughed lightly, "So it's long so that you can just sleep anywhere and everywhere?" she asked.

(night~)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"It..seems..I am truly a girl." she said wincing as the meds have had no time to work yet. "I can't feel him anymore. Its like everything is gone and only agony remains, but not his agony, but some deep kind of agony. We have to find Beatrice and get out of here." she said as she tried to right herself.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded, knowing what she meant by that statement, she had already kind of gathered that from listening to the commotion at the pool changing rooms with the other maids. Rini's pace slowed a little for a moment as Miyaka spoke again speaking of him being gone, the statement didn't sit well with her at all "So if I'm correct, that thing out there is him..." She said looking to it "W-Will he be stuck like that?" She asked with a frown before quickly having to dodge the moving building debris from the attacks pulling Miyaka with her "We better hurry" she said as she began to move along.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

"I haven't been there in a bit, so sure." Yumi said happily before she finished off the rest of her cupcake and used the napkin she had gotten, to wipe away the frosting on her mouth and fingers. Her stomach was pretty full as she looked at her last dessert and decided she'd just save that for later, when she got hungry again or went home. She guessed eat had filled her up so fast was the cupcake, since the macaroon was a pretty light dessert to her.
Elliot nodded, he didn't like being in public, but he was okay with it if he was with a friend or family and he considered Yumi a friend, so he was happy to go "Shall we get going now? Or do you wanna leave those books at home first?" He asked before eating the last of his cookie.

LunaCrosby said:
@Nonalaka
"Well I guess that's convenient" he said with a nod "But how do you know something is important if you're asleep?" He asked curiously

Nonalaka said:
"Well I guess that's convenient" he said with a nod "But how do you know something is important if you're asleep?" He asked curiously
Asako smiled, "I get this feeling in my chest. Like.. if you were hurt and I was currently sleeping, I'd have a weird feeling then wake up and see what's wrong" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "I get this feeling in my chest. Like.. if you were hurt and I was currently sleeping, I'd have a weird feeling then wake up and see what's wrong" she said.
Kenai then nodded "Ah, right, I get it" he said "So its like instinct or something" he said before yawning a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back