• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora thought about it for a moment and smiled slightly. "... well that wasn't quite what I had in mind, but I suppose that could defiantly be fun."

[/QUOTE]
''alright~ wanna come with me to the grocery store?''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at his shoulder, "I'd offer massaging it.. but from what it looks like the slightest movement hurt's you" she said.
Roman looked at Mal, "That's alright... I mean, I should have expected this after almost cutting my own arm off with my attack." He said, shaking his head. "So for now, I'll do my suffering. When I'm all healed up, how about we go out for dinner?" He asked looking at her with a smile. "It's a nice way to think of what we can do later rather than my arm." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Seria's still gonna be enraged. really hot temper..))
...☫Seria looked at the plate of snacks and glared at it before it burned away☫...
Full on massages and a form of easy going music filled the chamber with warmth and love. Zero was taking good care of his captive. Beatrice fired more spears at it, and again they went through it, leaving holes that now fired bursts of energy. But in the bubble with the girl, everything was peaceful.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she started to scrub Akane's back✦...
Akane smiled a hummed a song she had heard today while Arashea scrubbed her back. "This is nice... Like normal nice." She said, laughing lightly. "Are you almost done, Arashea?'

Roman said:
Akane smiled a hummed a song she had heard today while Arashea scrubbed her back. "This is nice... Like normal nice." She said, laughing lightly. "Are you almost done, Arashea?'
''yeah...just need to rinse off the soap''

...✦She said before she started splashing water onto Akane's back✦...

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked "Return to sleep? I'm not sure I follow..." She repeated before Miyaka spoke again "Ah, that? Pretty much, you learn to get used to it after a while though..." She said as she watched the beast, a little confused now by what it was doing it was attacking some and comforting others? Or maybe not it was hard to see really with all the commotion happening, but that's what she thought she saw.
(You can see it. Its in a bubble on its skin like structure.)

"I do not understand it either." she said as she took Rini's hand and tried to get her out of the besieged building.

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...just need to rinse off the soap''
...✦She said before she started splashing water onto Akane's back✦...
Akane continued to hum after Arashea told Akane she had to rinse off the soap. "Okay." She said softly.

Lumina said:
@Jofune Tsurabisu ((totally forgot to tag you, sorry! ))
The bubble shattered, and a male body fell, with a black band around its neck, the band tethered to the beast as the boy fell and landed on the monster. Soon the boy slid to the ground, still bound to the monster as it made its assault on Beatrice harder.

@Lumina

(no worries)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han sighed, "Then she's back on us then... Why don't we sacrifice you? She likes you more anyway. Besides, you were her first kiss." He said, before telling the waitress his order which was just a water for now. "And we can't forget that we need to feed her. Should we get some fish on the way back."
(((( @Jofune Tsurabisu ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon finished rinsing off her back and smiled✦...
''all done~''
Akane nodded and looked at Arashea, "Let me wash yours now. After that we should get dressed and head back to the room. I'm dying for drink."

Roman said:
Akane nodded and looked at Arashea, "Let me wash yours now. After that we should get dressed and head back to the room. I'm dying for drink."
...✦Arashea nodded before she faced her back towards Akane✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she faced her back towards Akane✦...
Akane began scrubbing Arashea's back, just as she did her own.

Roman said:
Akane began scrubbing Arashea's back, just as she did her own.
''th-that actually feels good...cant remember the last time anyone's scrubbed my back for me''

...✦She said as she blushed but smiled✦...

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal, "That's alright... I mean, I should have expected this after almost cutting my own arm off with my attack." He said, shaking his head. "So for now, I'll do my suffering. When I'm all healed up, how about we go out for dinner?" He asked looking at her with a smile. "It's a nice way to think of what we can do later rather than my arm." He said.
Mal nodded, "Alright, when you're all healed up and better, we'll go out to eat." she said.

Roman said:
"It would be more like a bento box. I am the rice and you are the sides. I mean she likes you too. and If I don't by chance give her babies, who do you think she will hit next?" he said as he ordered the triple extra large quad cheese and sausage, pepperoni and olive pizza. And a Mr. Pibb.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria just sighed and relaxed into the massage. It appeared that this chamber wasn't gonna stop giving her massages and offering nice things, so se decided to just let it all happen☫...
The bubble catered to her every need, Lotion on skin, mannies and pedies, face mask, mud bath, the works. Then it created a sauna in the bubble for her skin to flush all the toxins and truly be clean.

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back