• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia smiled back at Taylor and spoke before following him inside and walked over to her closet while he was closing the door to the balcony. Opening it, she rummaged through a few things for a few moments before she found a small stuffed bear. Celia smiled before closing the closet and going back to her bed, laying herself down on her side after she crawled under the covers. She was pretty cold from standing outside, since she was only in shorts and a tank top. Another mistake on her part for going outside, she really needed to think next time instead of acting impulsively. Celia hugged the bear to her chest as she turned on her side to look at him before speaking again, a faintest blush appearing on her cheeks that was hard to see from far away, it was only up close that someone would be able to tell she was blushing❤︎...

"Goody, I'm freezing my butt off out here. I'm never going outside in these pajamas again.. You know.. I feel like I don't say this enough, which I probably don't, but.. I love you. I may not need to say it because you already know that and I sometimes express it too, but I like saying it. It feels more official to me, saying it out loud. You probably think that's weird and it might be, but that's how I view it."
Taylor was sitting on the bed, looking at the tv as Celia went and searched for something. When she finished and climbed and into, and began talking, Taylor listened. He loved her too, and he in fact loved when she told him that she loved him, it made him smile all the time. He didn't say anything and just held up the blankets as he put it over his body. He smiled when he saw Celia with her bear and he gently placed his hand on her arm and he spoke softly...

"It's not weird. Everyone loves being told by someone that they love them... And I love you."

Taylor put a hand on the bear and pulled it out of her arms and then moved closer to her. He smiled as he moved some hair from her face and he leaned in for a kiss. When his lips touched Celia's he smiled. A moment later her pulled away...

"Do you think you can handle your emotions now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled, "It's my job to be there for you, even if it's a situation I can't help out in the least I can do is support you" she said.
"And I thank you for that." Roman said, smiling at her before he laid down. "If you don't mind me asking, what were you reading?"

Roman said:
"And I thank you for that." Roman said, smiling at her before he laid down. "If you don't mind me asking, what were you reading?"
Mal looked at her book before looking at him again, "I was reading a mystery novel about a murderer that leave's no trace of him being there behind, which mean's they have no idea on how to begin to find him" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria was beginning to think that she was here for a long time. She just enjoyed it until the bubble would finally release her☫...
(and i realized Rini is Nona's character)
Zero provided her with every comfort. It protected her from the attacks from the outside, while pampering her deliciously.

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, okay))
Rini followed along with Miyaka, moving around the debris as a clear exit began to come into view, as they approached the exit, Rini looked around the area, beginning to process what was going on, her eyes widening as she saw the bubble pop "I-Is he alive?" She asked as she watched the beast and the boy still tied to it, wanting to run over and check.
Miyaka did not see what Rini was talking about. "What boy?" she asked as she could move quicker now. Was it a person caught up in this, an innocent bystander or a soldier in the wrong place, wrong time?

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at her book before looking at him again, "I was reading a mystery novel about a murderer that leave's no trace of him being there behind, which mean's they have no idea on how to begin to find him" she said.
Roman nodded, "Think I could read it with you? You can lay next to me and we could both read and stuff... I can't hold up my own books right now that's why I asked."

Roman said:
"If it's not us, then it's no one. She can't chase us forever...Can she? Will she ever just get tired of us or are we like... Her destined mates or whatever? If you say we are I'm moving to Mexico and changing my name to José." He said before shaking his head. "No... I just realized how racist that is. I guess we're shit out of luck, Apollyon."
"I don't think I can keep running. How about we just keep her full and happy. Not stinging her along, but generally show we care for her wellbeing and that she should not want to put holes in us with her big gun." he suggested as he tried stacking coins on their edges.

@Roman

@Roman[/URL]
Han furrowed his brows and looked at Apollyon since he wasn't at first. His eyes were locked on a hot waitress who was helping another table. He heard everything his friend said, which is why he furrowed his brows. "So what are you saying we do then? Give her what she wants?" He asked. "Is that your plan of survival or am I not understanding here?"

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Think I could read it with you? You can lay next to me and we could both read and stuff... I can't hold up my own books right now that's why I asked."
Mal nodded and hopped up from the bed, "Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that" she said as she went and grabbed the book.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and hopped up from the bed, "Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that" she said as she went and grabbed the book.
Roman smiled and chuckled, "I get to spend some quality time with the woman I hold dearest to my heart, other than my mother and daughter." He said, laughing lightly. "I love you all equally if you want to be technical."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and giggled a little, "Same. It did feel good, but I was too deep in thought about something." Akane said, as she continued to scrub her back.
''ah...what were you thinkin about..?''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora giggled and laughed before saying teasingly, "You have a very strange concept as to what an amusement park is~!"

[/QUOTE]
''nah i meant go to the grocery store first, then to the amusement park. okay?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...what were you thinkin about..?''
Akane blushed at the thought. "I... Was thinking about marriage... Maybe somewhere down the road." She said softly.

Roman said:
Akane blushed at the thought. "I... Was thinking about marriage... Maybe somewhere down the road." She said softly.
...✦Arashea soon looked surprised and blushing. She soon smiled at the thought of being married✦...

''id gladly say yes. i havent been married yet in all my life''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon looked surprised and blushing. She soon smiled at the thought of being married✦...
''id gladly say yes. i havent been married yet in all my life''
Akane blushed a little more at Arashea's reaction. It's been awhile since Akane was actually married and if she wanted to get married again, she'd want Arashea as her wife... After all she loved this woman like they were together all their lives. "I'd gladly ask... I've been married once, but I want to get married again... To... You." She said softly.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and chuckled, "I get to spend some quality time with the woman I hold dearest to my heart, other than my mother and daughter." He said, laughing lightly. "I love you all equally if you want to be technical."
Mal laughed, "I get it." she said as she grabbed the book and walked back toward's the bed, "Beside's, it'd be impossible to pick a favorite." she said.

Lumina said:
...?Chiharu narrowed her eyes as the body fell to the ground, keeping a note that there was still some kind of tether to him and the creature, who seemed to still be rampaging. The girl hopped down off the roof, keeping on eye on the beast as she made her way toward the boy, switching her move to it's sword mode, which split the weapon into two blades, one thick and one thin, taking one into each hand. Chiharu made her way over to the boy, kneeling down next to him to make sure he was okay. It was then that she noticed how the tether was around his neck, and stood up, readying herself as she glanced up at the creature's body and then back at the tether. She inhaled, then exhaled, steadying herself before concentrating her power into a series of slashes that emanated a purple light, aiming at the connection band, hoping this would be enough to get the boy free from the monster?...
tumblr_static_bhscxy4ys48cwsckc4g4cokc4.gif
(Proactive Chi-chan is Proactive Chi-chan. xD )

The band did not vanish per se, it just moved to the tattoo, where it started from. The boy laid there, face down in the rubble, like a rock. The battle continued as Beatrice was forced to retreate a little.

@Lumina

Roman said:
Akane blushed a little more at Arashea's reaction. It's been awhile since Akane was actually married and if she wanted to get married again, she'd want Arashea as her wife... After all she loved this woman like they were together all their lives. "I'd gladly ask... I've been married once, but I want to get married again... To... You." She said softly.
''and i will say yes''

...✦Arashea said as she looked back at her smiling happily at her✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal laughed, "I get it." she said as she grabbed the book and walked back toward's the bed, "Beside's, it'd be impossible to pick a favorite." she said.
"Yeah... it'd be impossible, but I know who I married." Roman said watching as she made her way back to the bed. "Her name is Mal. We have a set of twins, Alejandro and Misaki~" he said jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back