• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, I get what you mean, but I'm fine, I don't mind staying awake since I like talking to you, I'll just nap when I go home" he said with a smile.
Rini pointed to the boy that was still attached to the beast "Right there" she said as she began to step closer "C'mon" she said, not caring if the monster would harm her or not.
Asako tilted her head before nodding, "alright, but don't force yourself to stay awake if your about to doze off" she said.

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed as well,it being a bright red blush on her cheeks, as she looked Nai's eyes.
"I... Like like you too.." She said, smiling
Nai smiled at Fricka and stood a little closer to her as they walked. "I.. Never asked a girl this yet... So in a way I'm sort of scared, but will you go out with me? Y'know.. My girlfriend."

Nonalaka said:
Rini pointed to the boy that was still attached to the beast "Right there" she said as she began to step closer "C'mon" she said, not caring if the monster would harm her or not, besides there was already a woman over there that Rini did not yet recognise, and she seemed safe enough "Is he alright?" Rini asked the girl upon approaching her.
@Lumina ((sorry I didn't see your post so I had to edit mine to suit :'D))

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, twin's that can be a huge pain sometime's" Mal said and sat down next to him.
"We love them though." Roman said softly. "They do have their moments though, but overall they're good kids."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head before nodding, "alright, but don't force yourself to stay awake if your about to doze off" she said.
Kenai gave a slight nod "Alright, I won't" he said with a small smile before going back to staring up at the sky like earlier.

Roman said:
Nai smiled at Fricka and stood a little closer to her as they walked. "I.. Never asked a girl this yet... So in a way I'm sort of scared, but will you go out with me? Y'know.. My girlfriend."
Fricka smiled, as her blush deepened.

"S-S-Sure.." She said quietly, looking straight into Nai's eyes. Her heart was almost palpitating.

Roman said:
"We love them though." Roman said softly. "They do have their moments though, but overall they're good kids."
Mal nodded, "Yeah, except for when they eat all our food like wild animal's" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai gave a slight nod "Alright, I won't" he said with a small smile before going back to staring up at the sky like earlier.
Asako went back to laying on her back and looked up, watching 2 birds fly around.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as her blush deepened.
"S-S-Sure.." She said quietly, looking straight into Nai's eyes. Her heart was almost palpitating.
Nai blushed and put a hand on his head. Sighing of relief, he looked at her and chuckled, "Cool. I wasn't... Expecting you to say yeah. I thought you'd... N-Need time to think about it.'

Roman said:
Nai blushed and put a hand on his head. Sighing of relief, he looked at her and chuckled, "Cool. I wasn't... Expecting you to say yeah. I thought you'd... N-Need time to think about it.'
"W-What there is to think ab-bout... To let you wait and... you pr-probably dying of a heart attack?" Fricka smiled a bit, as her blush slowly dispersed.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Yeah, except for when they eat all our food like wild animal's" she said.
"Yep. You mind reading now, honey? I'm getting really curious about this book." Roman said to her.

JJKab said:
"W-What there is to think ab-bout... To let you wait and... you pr-probably dying of a heart attack?" Fricka smiled a bit, as her blush slowly dispersed.
"Haha... Y-You're amazing. Very amazing." Nai said softly. "I'm pretty sure as long as I've got you as a friend or girlfriend, I wouldn't die. I'd live as long as I can just to spend time with you." He said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
"Yep. You mind reading now, honey? I'm getting really curious about this book." Roman said to her.
Mal nodded before laying next to him and opening the book, "Do you prefer reading it yourself or me reading it to you?" she asked.

Roman said:
"Haha... Y-You're amazing. Very amazing." Nai said softly. "I'm pretty sure as long as I've got you as a friend or girlfriend, I wouldn't die. I'd live as long as I can just to spend time with you." He said, laughing lightly.
Fricka laughed lightly along with Nai.

"Ahh, stop it you!" She giggled, playfully pushing Nai away from her.

"And.... thanks... for being that honest..." She said, smiling widely, looking at Nai.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at May in a slightly confused way. Did she just forgive him that fast? Did she ever even blame him for it? Alejandro just smiled back at her and nodded, "Okay then... How about we just go and sit somewhere? Some place high up... Like a building?" He asked her.
...€ May never liked to make others feel at fault, she stretched and looked around once more before nodding €...

"Sure why not"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako yawned a little before she looked around seeing there was no UN in the area. She was glad for that. She mightve caught their eye in 2 ways possible⊹...
...: Nymph heard a yawn come from behind her, she looked back and saw someone :...

"The park isn't the best place to sleep.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako yawned a little before she looked around seeing there was no UN in the area. She was glad for that. She mightve caught their eye in 2 ways possible⊹...
...: Nymph heard a yawn come from behind her, she looked back and saw someone :...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi then stopped humming when she heard her name, smiling when she recognised who it was "Mornin!" She chimed as she walked up until she was next to him.
...♮Luke smiled and looked at her♮...

"Morning, where are you coming from?"

Mayyflower said:
''huh..?''

...⊹Kristako heard a voice and looked behind her to see a girl⊹...

''i-i know it isnt...im just tired..''

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and looked at her♮...
"Morning, where are you coming from?"
"I'm coming from the park" she said with a smile "I just went for a run~ what about you?" She asked tilting her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako went back to laying on her back and looked up, watching 2 birds fly around.
Kenai watched them as well for a while before his eyes began to grow heavy and he began to fall asleep, after all it was pretty relaxing here and he did do a heck of a lot of training today as well.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm coming from the park" she said with a smile "I just went for a run~ what about you?" She asked tilting her head.
...♮Luke nodded before stretching♮...

"I was just about to go get something to eat"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh..?''
...⊹Kristako heard a voice and looked behind her to see a girl⊹...

''i-i know it isnt...im just tired..''
...: Nymph rubbed her forehead :...

"Don't you have a place to sleep other than at the park? I mean someone could come by and kidnap you or something"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai watched them as well for a while before his eyes began to grow heavy and he began to fall asleep, after all it was pretty relaxing here and he did do a heck of a lot of training today as well.
Asako looked over at him and smiled, that didn't take very long she thought before rubbing her eye's, she was a bit tired herself, despite her nap in the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back