• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han grabbed a slice of pizza and listened to Apollyon. "I think that'd make her adore us even more. We're gonna be showering her with things she likes... I'm pretty sure she'd get the feeling that we'd like to have half demon cat children.... Talking about myself here. I'm pretty irresistable as I said before." He joked.
"But we are making her too full to party. Besides, I am just trying to take the knife from my throat. If she has a crush on me or you, that's alot better than her trying to murder us, and easier to deal with." he said taking a slice of cheesey pizza and devouring it.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Great!~" she said happily "Hmm.....I dunno anything would be good!" She said, tapping a finger to her chin "Oh, Maybe something with chicken in it..." She then mumbled quietly to herself.
...♮Luke chuckled and heard her mumbled, he nodded and started walking again♮...

"We will go somewhere with chicken in it"

Jofune Tsurabisu]Image: Beatrice; Image: Misafune; Image: chains; Image: A rocket being loaded; Image: Misafune head in rocket; Image: Rocket going up; Image: Rocket Exploding. Beatrice is withdrawing far enough back to try and vanish. Beams follow her escape. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''so...she attempted to kill Misafune...?''

Nonalaka said:
Rini stared at the girl as she spoke, she never really warmed up to this Scarlett girl they were looking after, she found her selfish and she supposed that statement just proved that thought. Rini then simply turned her attention away from the girl, she was more interested in if the boy needed help or not.
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu glanced over at the girl as she ran over, noting that it was a familiar face... Rini. A smile appeared on her face to see her friend already, the sense of separation anxiety that had been growing in her chest since she was alone in the hallway start to diminish some. Miyaka was here too, and that made her feel better anyways. Chiharu was about to say something when suddenly the boy was yelling, saying her own name as well as her female friends. She blinked at this action, before the pieces finally clicked in her head and she spoke in a worried tone, grabbing a hold of his shoulder a bit more tightly☼...
"M-misafune!"

@Jofune Tsurabisu
-The Boy (again)-

He was grabbed by the shoulders, but still could only see dim shapes. "I am sorry." he said sadly.

@Lumina

(you can either reply to this one or the joint one with Nona, you do not have to reply to both. I did not get the notice for this reply.)

Jofune Tsurabisu]Image: Head nodding Yes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''i see...but you never told me what kind of danger Rini was in. or he's doing this in attempt of revenge?''

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and heard her mumbled, he nodded and started walking again♮...
"We will go somewhere with chicken in it"
Kairassi looked at him, blinking a few times, she hadn't realised she had thought that aloud to herself, giggling a little she then smiled " Yeah, sounds good" she said happily.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and looked at some birds that were flying around €...
"Yea same, I've always talked to animals and never actual people.. "
Alejandro looked at May and smiled. He placed a hand on her shoulder and nodded, "I think it's school that you can talk to animals though... Sometimes I wonder what they're saying..." he said softly.

Jofune Tsurabisu]-The Boy- "How many girls are around me now?" he said acutely aware of his nudity. "Please let me die. I could not protect them. And now I am defiling your eyes." he said sadly. The voice was really damned familiar... @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Rini looked to the girl, recognising how she smiled had figured out that it must be Chiharu in one of her older forms. Hearing the boy speak she frowned and tilted her head she had obviously figured out who it was a while ago, she was just giving him space to come to."Protect who....us?" She said as she knelt beside him and Chiharu "We're all fine" she said softly "Don't say things like that, none of us would want you to die"

@Lumina

Roman said:
"You can go to where you last left off. I'll just read to myself as you read." Roman said softly.
Mal nodded and opened the book, "well let's hope I don't read too quickly to where you can't keep up." she said.

@Roman[/URL]
Han sighed and took a bite out his pizza. "Too tired? She's young and a super just like us. I'm barely tired... No I'm never tired. I just sleep because it is sometimes fun." He said, before taking another bite of his pizza. And a crush isn't that better. I'd rather have her stab me in he back rather then her taking me somewhere to make kittens."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and opened the book, "well let's hope I don't read too quickly to where you can't keep up." she said.
Roman smiled, "Don't worry, Mal. I'll be able to keep up." He said Ashe too looked at the book and began reading.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see...but you never told me what kind of danger Rini was in. or he's doing this in attempt of revenge?''
Image: Person Pointing to themselves; Image: Person protecting someone who is on the ground; Image: Misafune.

(Avenging)

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure sure. just got home~)
...✦Arashea woke up in the morning in the arms of Akane. She had to admit. This was really comforting and it felt warm. She just wanted to stay in Akane's embrace at the moment✦...
Akane was just waking up, but she didn't move. She stayed still, holding on to Arashea as she laid there. Akane noticed that she was woke and smiled, "Morning, love~ How'd you sleep?"

Roman said:
Han sighed and took a bite out his pizza. "Too tired? She's young and a super just like us. I'm barely tired... No I'm never tired. I just sleep because it is sometimes fun." He said, before taking another bite of his pizza. And a crush isn't that better. I'd rather have her stab me in he back rather then her taking me somewhere to make kittens."
"Her heat probably wont last long, as shes part human too. What I am paving the way for is when its over, she thinks "OMG they took care of me, let me not kill them in their sleeps." So when its all said and done, we have an ally, not enemy, and we can cross the whole "kitten" making bridge when we get to it." he said working on another slice.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and picked up his glass of juice, drinking it as he listened to his wife talk. As he focused on her face, he couldn't help but admire the woman who he'd married. Her beauty, her personality, her everything. He felt grateful that he'd had the courage to walk up to her in the courtyard and offer to show her around. It was the first time they'd met, and he knew that there was something special with her. Her laugh, the way she walked, the way she talked, everything seemed to meld perfectly with Akira. He remembered the first time they went to get something to eat. It was after Akira showed her around, he offered to take her to the candy store. He believed it'd be the best way to get to know her. He then remembered the time when they went on their first date, to a pizza shop on the outskirts of the town. He always enjoyed pizza, as it was a delicacy exclusive to Earth, a delicacy he initially found too greasy, yet grew to love. He always thought of taking his pair to a pizza shop as a date, and without knowing it, did that exact thing with Asuka. His only objective was to get to know this mysterious woman, so that he may find the stuff they had in common. Of course, they had everything in common, with their candy choices and their favourite foods. He enjoyed every moment with Asuka, and continues to enjoy her presence even more. He felt at peace with her, able to tell her anything and everything, and broken without her. Asuka was his other half, the one to complete his being and to spend his life with. His gaze lowered to his juice, and with the very same smile he had on previously, he took another drink. He placed his juice onto the ground and took another bite of his pizza, listening intently to Asuka's words as she finished speaking. He replied as he gazed into Asuka's eyes, a loving warmth radiating from his own. As he finished talking, he lowered his voice and released a nervous laugh♅...

I hadn't eaten since the hospital, so I thought the more food the better~ Besides, what good is a picnic if there isn't a lot of food to share with the love of your life?~ Plus I was starving~

f0135ae306e1ca559d8dda5dacbd752911df4ad0_hq_zpsdeom0aof.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Even though Akira's voice had lowered, it was particularly easy to hear since it wasn't all that loud. The gentle crash of the waves was the only other thing she could here besides her eating and Akira talking. The last thing he said was almost as clear as day and she looked at him for a moment before she looked like she was about to laugh. She tried to hold it back as much as she could, though Asuka couldn't hold it back enough and let out a small giggle, using a hand to cover her mouth as she did. It was a little understanding as to why he was hungry, since Akira did state he hadn't eaten since the hospital. She was about as hungry, if not hungrier, as her husband was. She only asumed she was hungover because she couldn't remember the last time she ate. Asuka giggled a little more before she picked up her glass of Coke and took a sip before picking up her pizza. She ate from the crust again and spoke after she swallowed the the contents in her mouth. Asuka was nearly finished with her pizza and could have went for another slice, but wanted to try something else. With all the food on display, one in particular that Akira had mentioned did sound good. Asado.. if she remembered that correctly. She couldn't remember where it was from, just the name of the dish. Asuka soon spoke once more as she pointed towards the basket❦...

"Alright, alright. Fair enough, you made a good point. Can I try some of the asado you mentioned earlier? It sounded really good and I want to taste it."

tumblr_ngvil4Y6y51rw3w54o1_r1_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded, he didn't like being in public, but he was okay with it if he was with a friend or family and he considered Yumi a friend, so he was happy to go "Shall we get going now? Or do you wanna leave those books at home first?" He asked before eating the last of his cookie.

◎Yumi◎

"It wouldn't be any trouble to drop this stuff off first would it? I don't think I'd want to carry this book around the entire time we're at the amusement park." Yumi said with a slight laugh as she grabbed her bag that was behind her chair, soon grabbing her math textbook and putting that in there. The book was a bit heavy, so she didn't want to carry it around while at the amusement park. That and she needed to refrigerate the leftover pastry that she didn't eat. She zipped the bag closed and turned back to face Elliot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back