• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she made some clothes appear on her as well✦...
Akane was in the kitchen, waiting for Arashea to join her for breakfast.

JJKab said:
"Aww come on, there has to be someone in your life who was nicer than me.." Fricka stated, holding her fork with a dumpling nailed on it.
Nai nodded and smiled, "My sister in law. You're both really nice though so I can't really choose between you two." He said, eating more dumplings. He Soon noticed he had ate all of his and decided to relax and wait for Fricka.

Roman said:
Nai nodded and smiled, "My sister in law. You're both really nice though so I can't really choose between you two." He said, eating more dumplings. He Soon noticed he had ate all of his and decided to relax and wait for Fricka.
Fricka finished her dumpling shortly after Nai did, and stood up.

"Ok, we can go now" She said, taking her jacket, and putting it on.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and looked around♮...
"So how have you been?"
"Bored when I'm not hanging around with you since my other friend has been out if town a while...but apart from that I've been okay" she sais grinning happily at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at her, "Kind of... but i'm also just naturally weak, Hakuru once forced me to carry a freakishly heavy box down the stair's and I nearly died.... she ended up having to carry it all herself" she said.
Yuna nodded "Ah, Right, I see" she smiled a little "Then you two make perfect friends then since both of you like to be lazy and nap~" she said with a small giggle "Just remember to roll away from him when he naps, unless you like his hugs" she said looking to them.

Jofune Tsurabisu]The bubble catered to her every need. All she had to do was think it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria was just tired☫...

JJKab said:
Fricka finished her dumpling shortly after Nai did, and stood up.
"Ok, we can go now" She said, taking her jacket, and putting it on.
Nai nodded Nd stop up, soon the waiter came with the bill and he said that. "Alright. We can go now." He said, smiling a little.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi held up her hands and gave him a mockingly shocked looked, "Me? Open my bag to do homework? Why I would never!" She said dramatically before chuckling quietly and lowering her hands. That was something that she was likely to do and she very well knew that, so that, besides not wanting to carry something a little heavy, was why she didn't want to take her book with her. It would be sort of a nuisance anyways to carry something like that around.
Elliot laughed "My brain would tell me other wise" he said as he stood up and stretched a little "Anyways, let's go!" He said with a smile as he waited for Yumi to follow or well, lead he supposed, after all he didn't know where Yumi lived...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him and shrugged, "Since your the one who wanted to go on the walk shouldn't you be choosing?" she asked,
"I Was asking your opinion. I can't teleport through dimensions for a certain amount of time. I'm drained and I'm still blind in that eye." Roman said. "That being said, we're walking here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon joined Akane and kissed her nape✦...
Akane blushed lightly and kissed Arashea back, "I sort of made everything. I didn't know specifically what you'd want, and I didn't want to wake you up." She said as she got some pancakes and eggs.

Roman said:
Nai nodded Nd stop up, soon the waiter came with the bill and he said that. "Alright. We can go now." He said, smiling a little.
Fricka smiled a bit, as she, blushing, took Nai's hand, and started walking.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i may not be the best teacher...or im horrible at teaching. i cant really explain..''
...♱She said before getting on the 6-screen computer, clicking a file as many blueprints of gun blades showed up on all the screens♱...
Elora waved her hand about as she took a seat on the bed. "Nonsense. How would you know if you never tried? It can't be all that hard to explain something."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she, blushing, took Nai's hand, and started walking.
Nai quietly walked with Fricka, their hands held by one another. "So, just so I'm cleared up on this... Are you sure you want to go to the beach?" He asked her softly.

Roman said:
Nai quietly walked with Fricka, their hands held by one another. "So, just so I'm cleared up on this... Are you sure you want to go to the beach?" He asked her softly.
"Mhm. We'll go diving, maybe... If the water'll be warm enough.. Or just take a stroll across the beach." She nodded, smiling at Nai.

"Just make sure to take some flip-flops... The sand could get inside standard shoes.. Like yours... So.." She said, looking down at Nai's shoes.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia blushed reddened further, but she smiled at Taylor, happy to hear him say that he loved her. Of course, she knew that already, but it was always nice to hear it. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, kind of like the teddy she was holding. Or rather.. had been holding before Taylor had taken Celia's fuzzy cuddling buddy. That bear was like a protective blanket, something that was there to prevent or protect her, in a way, from doing anything. Now with that gone, she felt slightly embarrassed and open. There wasn't anything for her to cover herself with, except for a blanket or something. Though the feelings weren't bad per say, just.. the openness was something she wasn't particularly use to feeling a lot. Celia was fine though and brushed that thought out of her mind. As Taylor moved closer, Celia's blush heightened in color and temperature. Nothing, but a small kiss had happened and she was already getting those feelings from before. Would she be able to handle it? Most likely. Did Celia think she could though? Not entirely, but enough to the point where she wouldn't get up and bolt again. Doubting herself wouldn't get Celia anywhere though, so she had to really think she could cope with those weird emotions from earlier. If she doubted herself, she'd most likely be in the same situation as before and that was something she definitely didn't want to do. Celia soon nodded slow before smiling a little as she answered his question❤︎...

"Yeah, I can. I promise~"
Taylor smiled and set the Teddy bear on the nightstand on the side of the bed he was on. He thought it was cute that she still had one she slept with, though it was childish, Taylor didn't care. That's one of the thousands of things he loves her for. She's herself and not someone else. That's what made her special to him... Well except when they first met. She was sort of rude, but slowly started to open up to him. He placed a hand on her waist and leaned in close to her. He stopped once their noses came in contact and he blushed lightly, speaking some soft words before kissing her...

"And I won't ever stop..."

Once he had kissed Celia, he started to remember all of the fun times they had before they were even married, like the time his was that of a kids. Her friends were so funny on how they reacted. Even a little farther back when he was teaching her how to swim or that one time... No nevermind. Not that time. It still haunts him to this day. Fucking Cam... He in a way hated him, but that is his father in law. The thing is, during all these moments with her: he smiled... Because of this woman right here. The woman who he's married to and even has a beautiful daughter with. The more he thought about his life with her, the more passionately he kissed her. The words he said to her then began echoing in his head over and over, because he knew never to forget them because he'd never stop loving this woman.

"I love you."

JJKab said:
"Mhm. We'll go diving, maybe... If the water'll be warm enough.. Or just take a stroll across the beach." She nodded, smiling at Nai.
"Just make sure to take some flip-flops... The sand could get inside standard shoes.. Like yours... So.." She said, looking down at Nai's shoes.
Something about the beach gave Nai a bad feeling, but he didn't express it through his facial expression or words. He just kept it to himself and looked at Fricka, "I won't forget, beautiful~" he said, laughing lightly. "Thanks for reminding me by the way. I probably would've forgot."

Roman said:
Something about the beach gave Nai a bad feeling, but he didn't express it through his facial expression or words. He just kept it to himself and looked at Fricka, "I won't forget, beautiful~" he said, laughing lightly. "Thanks for reminding me by the way. I probably would've forgot."
Fricka blushed, as Nai referred to her as beautifull. She didn't think that she was beautifull.

"N-no problem" She said quietly, looking forward.

Roman said:
Han blinked at Apollyon's words. "If that's the case... How are we gonna decide? We have to make it fair too..." he said, rubbing his chin. "How about we both just go in? That way we can watch one another's back for a surprise attack." He suggested.
"Sounds like a plan." he said as he toted the stuff. So they continued their journey.

@Roman

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed, as Nai referred to her as beautifull. She didn't think that she was beautifull.
"N-no problem" She said quietly, looking forward.
"Haha.. You're so cute when you blush." Nai said before he blushed himself. "After the beach, would you like to join me for a movie in my dorm? I had just hot a new movie I haven't watched yet, and since you're the only person I'm this close with, I was wondering if you'd like to."

Roman said:
"Haha.. You're so cute when you blush." Nai said before he blushed himself. "After the beach, would you like to join me for a movie in my dorm? I had just hot a new movie I haven't watched yet, and since you're the only person I'm this close with, I was wondering if you'd like to."
Fricka smiled, as she looked at Nai, still blushing.

"S-Sure... i would love to... buuuut... what's the movie?" She asked out of curiosity, tiling her head slightly.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Sounds like a plan." he said as he toted the stuff. So they continued their journey. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han used his power to teleport them outside the door of Apollyon's house. "Who's doing the talkin'? Me or you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back