• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine." She said to him as she crossed her arms and pouted.

[/QUOTE]
Luke then went and gave Rina a kiss and hug, "So, if you're all ready to eat, everything is waiting." He said, smiling lightly. "Unless you wish to wait a little longer."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess you never really gone out much..''
"No, I recently have had a good turn in my health and I am allowed to wander around now." She said with a little smile. She finally gets to be under the sun, despite not wanting to tan from it. "I really like this place." she blurted out.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Han watched ad Apollyon shot the gun at the area above the killer cat girl. He sighed in relief, he knew things were gonna be okay now. He knew she wasn't done, as her search for Apollyon seemed like she didn't want to kill him. Han then ran with Apollyon when he pulled him toward the slag duct. "She's just a kid right? Who the hell trains a kid to be a master sniper, crazy amazing aerobatics using assassin?"
"The same people killing people who have the slightest ability, however shes not entirely human. And shes more than a kid, shes a teen." he said as he and Han slid out of the slag duct and started running like they have stolen something. "I just don't know, man, just keep running until we can get to a populated area. She can't reveal herself or her mission to the general populace!" he huffed as he ran.

@Roman

Roman said:
Talia shrugged, "And? Doesn't mean you aren't her best friend. She has many friends, like Yoshino and the others, but most of her time she spends with you." She explained. "If that isn't proof for you, I don't know what is?"
''...but...even if your just a friend...doesnt mean they would recognize you if you had a different look..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont really...lets just say i never really signed up to be a maid out of my will...''
...☫She said before she sighed☫...
"But its better to be here than outside, from what the t.v. says." she said as she sipped her drink calming down a little. "Maybe *good* things are in store for you?" she finished hoping the girl feels better.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman[/URL]
Han shook his head and continued to run with Apollyon, "Wow... Taking young people and turning them into master assassins... That just have sucked." He said, as he ran, no sign of fatigue showing. It was like Han could run forever. "If I knew new abilities better, I could distract her... Plus... I might not be the best partner to take into town." He told Apollyon as he pointed as his face. "Super handsome demon... Ring any bells?"

Roman said:
Han shook his head and continued to run with Apollyon, "Wow... Taking young people and turning them into master assassins... That just have sucked." He said, as he ran, no sign of fatigue showing. It was like Han could run forever. "If I knew new abilities better, I could distract her... Plus... I might not be the best partner to take into town." He told Apollyon as he pointed as his face. "Super handsome demon... Ring any bells?"
"Trust me, It won't be much of a problem." he said, snagging a length of fabric draped over some wood, in his haste. "Here, you are now cosplaying "Serial School Girl Savior EX, and your Lord Jinoshu, the bad guy." he said handing the cloth to Han. "We just have to get in a group of people until we find a safer place to hide out.

-Aika-

She watched them run like mice away from the hungry cat. She was starting to enjoy this. "Run rabbits. Run rabbits, Run!" she screamed at them as they left her view. Soon she was going in what seemed to be the opposite direction. Laughing to herself all the while.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...id really like to go home. and from what the TV says...yknow, my friends just started a group called Supernaturalists. a group of non-human beings working to stop the UN, and the Ultrasupernatralists thats causing all this chaos..i was thinking about joining, be Beatrice, wont let me go since...im a maid here huh?''
"I see. Mother says everyone with any kind of power is duty bound to use them for the greater good. But people do not seem to agree." she said sadly. "But can we be friends while you are here. You are the first real person close to my age I can talk to." she said rapid fire in her minute excitement.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Logan chuckled, "Amazing. If I saw someone with a sweater there, I wouldn't think they're crazy." He told her.
Scarlet thought about, "I think I'm able to throw away my laziness to follow you there, if it's that good" She said and stood up.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"I see. Mother says everyone with any kind of power is duty bound to use them for the greater good. But people do not seem to agree." she said sadly. "But can we be friends while you are here. You are the first real person close to my age I can talk to." she said rapid fire in her minute excitement. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria smiled since she was honestly happy someone would want to be friends with her. Not being seen as a delinquent. She soon laughed lightly and spoke, raising the sake to her mouth and taking a sip☫...

''hehe..sure''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira picked up one of his slices of pizza and took a bite. The heat didn't affect Akira, nor did it burn the inside of his mouth due to his primary element being fire. Upon watching Asuka manifest and take a drink of her coca cola, he did the same and took a drink of his own juice. After Asuka had spoke, he placed his hands out to his sides and raised his shoulders, replying to her as he did so. After he finished talking, he lowered his arms and shoulders and laughed lightly♅...

He said the pizza was only for his pizzeria, as it makes his pizza stand out, and his competitors really want his recipe. I used my charm so that he could make the pizza and let me bring it with me.

View attachment 247359

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and took another sip of her drink before setting it down. It was clear now as to why Akira had to persuade the Italian chef for his fine pizza. It was still a little confusing, if she was being honest. No one would be able to tell what was made with the pizza just from the taste, would they? It sounded absurd to her, but maybe there was someone who could do that. Though she found it barely hard to believe of that kind of talent. People had good taste buds, sure, but who'd have good enough ones to know what exactly was used and made to make something. It sounded impossible. Though it didn't really matter that Asuka was the slightest bit confused, since got the gist of it and wasn't going to question anything. Picking up the slice that Asuka had started on, she resumed eating it happily. The roof of her mouth was nothing, but a dull ache now. At least it wasn't as much as before and the heat didn't bother her anymore. She spoke before taking another bite of her pizza❦...

"I see. Competition must be hard for making really great pizza's or just food in general. I wonder what its like running a business.. Anyways, I'm glad he relented and let you take the pizza."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Luke then went and gave Rina a kiss and hug, "So, if you're all ready to eat, everything is waiting." He said, smiling lightly. "Unless you wish to wait a little longer."
"Lets eat ive never had food before." Atria said happily to them as rina smiled and leaned on luke lovingly

Susumu

Susumu walked to the main building of the school, not knowing when to be nervous that she is a new student at the school, or to be excited that she's finally going to make friends with other beings, as she walked down the hallway, she had difficulty finding her way to the main office.

if you want @WeirdPrincess )))

...♱Seol stood on a mountain which was pretty much near a canyon. She was practicing her cataclysm arts. She figured to practice there so she could do damage to whatever rock she pleases and no one will see nor get hurt by it♱...

@Roman[/URL]
Han watched as Apollyon took the cloth of of the wood. This caused Han to give him a look, one of confusion. Did he expect him to wear that? Well damn it... That was no. Not at all. "How about we split up? She wants you. Not me... You. Let her corner you and bam. I can sneak up behind her and we can trap her."

sebastian_michaelis_by_catnippr-d92wdxb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''...but...even if your just a friend...doesnt mean they would recognize you if you had a different look..''
Talia was getting bothered by Zenya's responses. It's like she didn't even care anymore. "It's like you have no hope in yourself. It's not like you've tried already. When she isn't doing anything, go talk to her. I'll even come with." She said, smiling a little. "She'd believe me since I'm her daughter after all."

Roman said:
Talia was getting bothered by Zenya's responses. It's like she didn't even care anymore. "It's like you have no hope in yourself. It's not like you've tried already. When she isn't doing anything, go talk to her. I'll even come with." She said, smiling a little. "She'd believe me since I'm her daughter after all."
''a-alright..''

...♱She said as she held her legs more in♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright..''
...♱She said as she held her legs more in♱...
Talia placed a hand in Zenya's back, "It's okay... Just know she'll believe you. If I did, she will too." She said, soon hugging Zenya, trying to comfort her.

Roman said:
Talia placed a hand in Zenya's back, "It's okay... Just know she'll believe you. If I did, she will too." She said, soon hugging Zenya, trying to comfort her.
''alright..''

...♱She said before burying her head in her arms♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet thought about, "I think I'm able to throw away my laziness to follow you there, if it's that good" She said and stood up.
Logan chuckled, "I'm okay with you joining me. I can't say I've seen you around the school though. Do you attend?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Shit im sowwy)
Mitsu giggled into the kiss happily before she slowly broke it and smiled

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled back♱...

''lets go have some lunch with Mika and Himeragi. oh. have i ever told you that she was actually my sis?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back