• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Lets eat ive never had food before." Atria said happily to them as rina smiled and leaned on luke lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded and led them inti the dining room. "Alright then~ Rina suggested we make, steak, potatoes and asparagus. As a human who eatd this food, I can't vouch for asparagus. Everything else is perfect though." He said laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Logan chuckled, "I'm okay with you joining me. I can't say I've seen you around the school though. Do you attend?" He asked curiously.
Scarlet shrugged, "Some time's I go... but it's usually stuff I already know about, since I've lived through them" she said and nodded.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
...♱She said before burying her head in her arms♱...
"Well... I have a project to get back to." Talia said softly. "If you need anything, I'll be in my room." She told her before leaving out.

iChaotic said:
Yuudai "Yuu" Kimura
1033467kvo6jt76to.gif

Yuudai glanced down at her as she questioned him. "No, not really. I've already had something this morning." He answered. "I suppose you're wondering why I've came to a cafeteria if I'm not hungry, hm? Well, it was really just to get some sort of human interaction. I don't talk to anybody here and they don't talk to me. I wouldn't call myself an 'Outcast', I just prefer being alone over being in loud environments with a bunch of extroverts."

Hinaki

"Oh I see. People can be mean, I understand that." Hinaki said with a nod before using her chopsticks to eat some of the ramen. It was pleasantly delicious and she soon went for more, putting a hand in front of her mouth as she chewed. Hinaki personally called herself an outcast, not here though, since she didn't know anyone here. It was more so at home, but she didn't like to go into the details about that or even think about it. After finished the noodles that were in her mouth, she soon spoke. "So do you like going to the library then? Since it's usually, at least from what I've heard, quiet in there. Or staying in your dorm, that's also an option."

Roman said:
Luke nodded and led them inti the dining room. "Alright then~ Rina suggested we make, steak, potatoes and asparagus. As a human who eatd this food, I can't vouch for asparagus. Everything else is perfect though." He said laughing lightly.
Rinas mother immidately lit up. "I love this meal!!" She said happily as rina giggled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''ah...yeah...Himeragi is my older sister. born from different mothers i guess''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you guys had the same dad?" She asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
''yeah pretty much. but hes dead now...''

...♱Neo said as she sighed♱...

''it was apparently it was because he raped two of his captors. and so Himeragi and I agreed to kill the bastard..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah pretty much. but hes dead now...''
...♱Neo said as she sighed♱...

''it was apparently it was because he raped two of his captors. and so Himeragi and I agreed to kill the bastard..''
"Well he deserved it." She saod to her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gladly!" She said before kissing her again then getting up happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo got up as well and her towel slipped off♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo got up as well and her towel slipped off♱...
Mitsu looked to neo then blushed and slightly looked away but snuck a couple peeks before going to the closet quickly to get ready

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu looked to neo then blushed and slightly looked away but snuck a couple peeks before going to the closet quickly to get ready

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled before she picked up her towel to at least cover her♱...

''that was unexpected...yknow, i dont really mind you looking at me since we saw each other's bodies already''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged, "Some time's I go... but it's usually stuff I already know about, since I've lived through them" she said and nodded.
Logan smiled, so she was a student. From what it sounds though she's a little older than most. "I see. Well you're free to join me. Come on of you'are going."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''project...? what is it about..?''
"Nothing super extraordinary. I'm just building a robot for my tech class. It's an extra credit assignment, which of course I don't need, but I think it'd be nice to have a higher grade." Talks told Zenya.

Roman said:
Logan smiled, so she was a student. From what it sounds though she's a little older than most. "I see. Well you're free to join me. Come on of you'are going."
(Your signature tho >~>)

Scarlet nodded and stood next to him, "Lead the way then" she said and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Being the indecisive person he was, Elliot was still looking through the choices, he was trying to settle on what kind or pastry he wanted. Upon hearing his name being called he snapped out of his thoughts, he froze for a bit since it spooked him a little, he wasn't expecting to spoken to really, someone here knew him? The voice that spoke to him was familiar anyways, he turned to spot Yumi standing near him, "Ah! H-Hey Yumi!" He said as he looked toward her and stood up straight, offering a small smile "Uhm yeah, everything looks really good so I'm finding it tough to decide..." he said with a quiet laugh.

◎Yumi◎

Yumi chuckled, she understood his situation well since she was just in the same one moments ago. She had been in the bakery well before Elliot had gotten here and she had been deciding for a while. Yumi had been in there for a few hours beforehand, working on an assignment she had for class before she even decided to get anything. From her table, she had been eyeing every dessert they had and still didn't know what she wanted to get when she was up there. It had taken her a while before she finally came to a decision with the help of the cashier. "Do you want to share with me? I have three things you could try before deciding on what to get." Yumi held up the macaroon, boxed cupcake, and the Religiuse. Its like a cream puff I guess."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rinas mother immidately lit up. "I love this meal!!" She said happily as rina giggled

[/QUOTE]
Luke laughed lightly and stopped once they reached the dining room. "All the food is here still warm and ready to be eaten..." he said, as he held on to Rina.

LunaCrosby said:
(Your signature tho >~>)
Scarlet nodded and stood next to him, "Lead the way then" she said and smiled.
(((( I changed it to that because I was bored, plus he's been gone for awhile now xP ))))

"I thought you would know your way there. But, since you insist I lead the way, let's go~" he said happily. "How long has it been since you were last at the school?"

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had nearly made it out of the exit when the wall formed in front of her, and she nearly ran into it before stopping. She turned around, huffing before glaring at Thomas once more, even more visibly annoyed. So now he was going to trap her here, like in a cage? She was a single hairs length away from snapping and beating his smug face into the ground, but it was then that Thomas made his stride over to her, looking and speaking in a way that was reminiscent of a soldier, and for a moment it made her wonder where he would have learned such attitudes, and as he spoke she raises an eyebrow at his words, prompting a snide response♤...
"Made to seek and destroy, yet mine was the only life you've taken? Pretty shitty track record if you ask me, especially since it didn't really seem to work anyways, considering I'm still here. Can't even fulfill your one purpose? What a joke."

...♤He was trying to look tough, Lumina could tell, but she wasn't all that impressed. His attempts to seem mightier than her didn't faze her whatsoever, even if he had put that damn command over her. Really, his attempts were really only serving one purpose at the moment, and that was turning her angry expression into a bored and unimpressed one, and it stayed even as the command within her changed. Lumina was slightly intrigued by his sudden change in attitude, but her blank expression stayed on her face as she crossed her arms, looking at him as she spoke♤...

"Oh, really? Is that how you think it'll go? Please. Say I do humor your little plan. You really expect me to just believe that you'll actually listen to me, considering that little command you placed on me earlier? You're playing a dangerous game with removing that limiter with how pissed off you've made me in the last five minutes. So I'm gonna give you three to explain what you're getting at before I even think about considering following your stupid plan."
...♜Thomas sighed at Lumina's simplistic view on what he had said, then again, no one ever thinks how much easier it is to simply kill some one instead of capturing them. She really was getting to the point where she was annoying Thomas, but he bared with it, after all, it was his own lack of willpower that caused her to be like this. For now Thomas decided to try and be cocky towards Lumina's first set of words, almost feeling as if someone else was adding to his grin as his eyes gained a more keen look to them, similar to a snake staring at an injuried bird♜...

"Oh? A bad track record? Tell me Lumina, how much easier is it to kill someone rather than bring them in? C'mon, you should know this! After all, i brought you in first before your death, and i could easily do it again."

...♜Thomas then let his hands drop to his sides before he brought them up and between him and Lumina, clapping them together. As the sound of the clap spread through the room, so did Thomas's mana. The mana becoming various things of various materials and elements. Though one thing was certain about all of the constructs, they were all deadly weapons and they were pointed at Lumina. Thomas then chuckled before staring her in the eye and offering his hand to her as it became obvious to him that he was being influenced by the amount of will Siegfried had left in him♜...

"Lumina, it isn't that i expect you to go along with my plan. It's that i know you will, it's just a matter of how we get to that point. Oh, and as for me removing the limit allowing you to attack me, i know i can fend you off, and i know how much simply being able to attack certain people helps at times. As for listening to you, yes, i will if you hold of the inner need to attack others til we get food and sleep. I promise."

Roman said:
(((( I changed it to that because I was bored, plus he's been gone for awhile now xP ))))
"I thought you would know your way there. But, since you insist I lead the way, let's go~" he said happily. "How long has it been since you were last at the school?"
(yeah, the picture made me smile a little tbh xD )

Scarlet walked with him then glanced to the side, "A couple month's....or more" she said

LunaCrosby said:
(yeah, the picture made me smile a little tbh xD )
Scarlet walked with him then glanced to the side, "A couple month's....or more" she said
"I see... You must know everything about your powers then. I still go because I control not only one element but two elements of a dragon. One is dragon fire and the other being dragon lightning."

(((( That's nice, it was intented to be sort of a message since he'll be on missions a lot after his recovery :P ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back