• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman had sat down, and laughed lightly as Kaori spoke. She was right, and Roman knew for a fact he was wrong. Teamwork was one of the things the teachers tried pounding nto his head, only problem is he never listened. He always felt that if he used his teammates as distractions, he could just do what needs to be done on his own. Sadly, that didn't work out for him, and even to this day it doesn't. He even remembers when she gave him the medkit gift.
tumblr_mb0sb4oR6m1rhvmxjo6_500.gif

"Thanks Kaori."

"Yeah.. You're right. I was just a kid though. Now I know the meaning of teamwork and what makes it so precious."

When the antiseptic was poured on his wound, Roman clenched his fist and winced. Seeing how bad the wound was, that stung like hell.

"Damn.. That was bad..."
...?Kaori was glad to see that Roman was in better spirits. He had been through so much, so much that she herself was a part of and even the cause of, that she hated to see him be sad or hurting in any way. There was a reason that she... Kaori shook her head at the thought, dismissing it. She had already moved past that, on to different things, different people... the slightest bit of pink tinted her cheeks, but you wouldn't really notice it unless you were really studying her face. She braced herself even as the antiseptic was put on the wound, and she could almost feel it herself from both Roman's expression and his words. Kaori sighed and continued working, however, knowing that the wound needed to be taken care of sooner than later. They couldn't risk infection or anything else bad like that. She spoke, her voice soft to hopefully soothe him as she worked, knowing it probably felt awful?...

"Yeah, you did get banged up pretty badly. I'm glad I was able to find you in time. You're pretty lucky to have me around, you know."

-Giselle-

The sunlight was slightly dim, under the glass ceiling, slightly tinted as to not damage skin, but still let in light. Giselle was reading a book as she was under the umbrella. If not proud of anything else in her life, she really liked her pale skin. It almost made her look like a Victorian doll. However, Father and Mother insisted she go poolside, and thus she was stripped of her beloved silk dress, and made to wear this most abomination called the bikini. However, despite the Nobleman whisking the fair maiden away from her captors in the book bringing a blush to her nearly white cheeks, she scanned the room regularly just over the edge of the book. She noticed a maid enter the pool room, and was curious. Mother ordered everyone to take a break, while she had an adult conversation with Father. So it was odd to see the maid not splashing with the others.

@HimeragiSeiker

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria soon sighed and yawned as she just watched everyone have fun before a maid splashed water on her causing her to be wet. The maid soon looked at Seria with fear before Seria glared at her as her eyes glowed a gold-like color as the water on her body was turning into steam, small ignitions of fire occurring. Once she was done steaming, she looked dry now and her eyes went their original color before looking another way and then going to that direction. It mainly was she was going to grab a drink from the ice box☫...

Last edited by a moderator:
-Giselle-

She stifled a small yawn as she took a sip from her glass of juice. The book was going up the hill of raciness, so it was set aside. The girl watched the maid get wet and in the same breath not be wet anymore. Odd. And now she is going to go get a drink. Giselle stretched her arms up, her slender figure became taut as she became self aware with the small shift of her tops fabric. Quickly she dropped her arms, hoping no one noticed. She was really hating this swimsuit. It was loaned to her by another maid, who was obviously more "gifted" than she was. Not that she was not gifted herself, but still she had room to develop her "gifts". Sadly, she was becoming restless, so she got up and strolled around the room, deciding to greet the maid she has never seen before. "hello...my...my name is Giselle...you...must be new here." she barely managed to get out shyly. She blushed harder at the effort and suspense of the greeting.

@HimeragiSeiker

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Seria's dressed burned and made into a bikini as she grabbed a drink. She actually got some alcohol and luckily it was her favorite, sake. She looked back when she heard a voice☫...

''oh...no im not new here. ive been here for a while...and it was kind of annoying...''

...☫She said sighing as she opened the bottle before she put a hand on her hip and looked at the girl☫...

''Giselle.....huh...? what are you another maid or you a visitor? or perhaps your someone who's...familiar with Scarlet or Beatrice?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria's dressed burned and made into a bikini as she grabbed a drink. She actually got some alcohol and luckily it was her favorite, sake. She looked back when she heard a voice☫...
''oh...no im not new here. ive been here for a while...and it was kind of annoying...''

...☫She said sighing as she opened the bottle before she put a hand on her hip and looked at the girl☫...

''Giselle.....huh...? what are you another maid or you a visitor? or perhaps your someone who's...familiar with Scarlet or Beatrice?''
Giselle shook her head in both no and in confusion. "I have always been here, with Mother and Father." she said as she looked back at the little table with her book on it and noticed her drink was empty. The girl seemed aggrivated, and Giselle wanted the girl to *relax* as she has worked so hard for everyone's sake. "w..want to....relax with me...poolside?" She stammered out to the girl who looked tired and overworked. And from a jealous sidelong glance, more gifted than her. She instinctively crossed her arms over her immature chest.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''likely shes not here though...''
...♱She said before she sighed♱...
Talia sighed and gave Zenya a hug, "It's okay. I like the new look and I believe you can explain the whole situation." She said, smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You get pregnant im removing his you know what." Rinas mother said to her which made her smile in fear. "Y-yes mama." She said before she hid behind luke quickly as atrai laughed at them

[/QUOTE]
Like frowned, "Hey that isn't fair... If she wants kids, then why not?" He asked, looking at Rina's mother. "Besides, if you cut off... My you know what, I'm suing you..."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him, "How much cooler is it over there?" she asked.
Logan chuckled, "Amazing. If I saw someone with a sweater there, I wouldn't think they're crazy." He told her.

Roman said:
Like frowned, "Hey that isn't fair... If she wants kids, then why not?" He asked, looking at Rina's mother. "Besides, if you cut off... My you know what, I'm suing you..."
"Fine." She said to him as she crossed her arms and pouted.

@Roman[/URL]
Han stepped out of the shadows and quickly moved to a different dark places, using this technique to get closer to the cat girl. Han knew she wasn't stupid or anything, so she'd probably figure out what he's up to pretty soon. He listened to her little song, which in a way made him chuckle. "Well someone has musical talent." He said, before he made his way to Apollyon's side. "We should get out of here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...sure. i dont see why not. whos your mother and your...father?''
(She does not know their names, only knows Beatrice and Randall as Mother and Father.)

Giselle looked up thoughtfully. "Mother is the one who takes care of me, and who tells me what to do to help everyone out. Father treated me when I was sick." she said as she walked with the woman back to the pool chaises.

@HimeragiSeiker

(When I do this to a word: *blue* that means she is using her powers without thinking about it, I.E. her passive abilities.)

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was glad to see that Roman was in better spirits. He had been through so much, so much that she herself was a part of and even the cause of, that she hated to see him be sad or hurting in any way. There was a reason that she... Kaori shook her head at the thought, dismissing it. She had already moved past that, on to different things, different people... the slightest bit of pink tinted her cheeks, but you wouldn't really notice it unless you were really studying her face. She braced herself even as the antiseptic was put on the wound, and she could almost feel it herself from both Roman's expression and his words. Kaori sighed and continued working, however, knowing that the wound needed to be taken care of sooner than later. They couldn't risk infection or anything else bad like that. She spoke, her voice soft to hopefully soothe him as she worked, knowing it probably felt awful☆...

"Yeah, you did get banged up pretty badly. I'm glad I was able to find you in time. You're pretty lucky to have me around, you know."
Roman nodded and took a deep breath as she patched him up. He tried to move his right arm, but it hurted far too bad. That was when he decided to go to a hospital for his broken bones. It'd be wrong of him to ask Kaori to use up all her energy on him, so he also decided not to tell her about his plan. As she spoke and soon smiled. Of course he was glad to have her as a friend. She was one of the best medical ninja he knew, besides his own mother, but she could be a little strict about it... He won't ask her for help for a long time...

"I am and I know... I was trying to find out who this person was. He had the same ability as my Kamui... My attacks... They went through him which is why the clone was able to damage me..."

Roman said:
Han stepped out of the shadows and quickly moved to a different dark places, using this technique to get closer to the cat girl. Han knew she wasn't stupid or anything, so she'd probably figure out what he's up to pretty soon. He listened to her little song, which in a way made him chuckle. "Well someone has musical talent." He said, before he made his way to Apollyon's side. "We should get out of here."
(Classic Rob Zombie.)

-Aika-

She could hear the guys footsteps. So she prepared to move. Not without shooting that ridiculous gun out of Apollyon's hand. She watched the gun vanish as it left his hands. "Come on, you have to do better than that." She shouted to the guys below.

-Apollyon-

The gun vanished as it quickly was replaced by a comical looking gun. "Okay, there is a slag duct behind me, it leads outside. I will distract her, you get outside, and I will be right behind you." he said as he sighted the shadows above where she was and fired the silly looking gun. The projectile was large and once it hit the support above the catgirl, it exploded with a bright colorful light and a loud booming sound. Apollyon grabbed Han's hand and ran for the slag duct.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
alright...?)))
...☫Seria looked off to the right since that wasnt the answer she was looking for but shrugged it off before she followed Giselle☫...
(Seria should feel pretty chill now.)

The chaises were close to each other, as she took the one she was using. She was nervous around this girl, but she did not seem unfriendly or unkind so she tried to relax.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but how could i even explain?''
"Now that I think about it, you and my mom seem to inseparable. When I put that with your friendship, I makes me believe you are best friends. Are you not?" Talia asked.

Roman said:
"Now that I think about it, you and my mom seem to inseparable. When I put that with your friendship, I makes me believe you are best friends. Are you not?" Talia asked.
''well...i dont really know...she more like...saved me from my own living hell...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria was just drinking her sake taking short glances at Giselle telling she was nervous☫...
''your nervous...''
"I don't get to talk to...many people." She said fidgeting with her drink. She would like to talk to this girl more, but she has no clue as to how to go about it.

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman[/URL]
Han watched ad Apollyon shot the gun at the area above the killer cat girl. He sighed in relief, he knew things were gonna be okay now. He knew she wasn't done, as her search for Apollyon seemed like she didn't want to kill him. Han then ran with Apollyon when he pulled him toward the slag duct. "She's just a kid right? Who the hell trains a kid to be a master sniper, crazy amazing aerobatics using assassin?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont really know...she more like...saved me from my own living hell...''
Talia shrugged, "And? Doesn't mean you aren't her best friend. She has many friends, like Yoshino and the others, but most of her time she spends with you." She explained. "If that isn't proof for you, I don't know what is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back