• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon smiled into the kiss happily and giggle
She was about to yell more but then looked to rina as she blushed and looked away. "S-stop it luke your making me blush." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just happily kissed her as she smiled into the kiss as well♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled m
ore then soon broke the kiss and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled back before she playfully licked her nose with th tip of her tongue♱...

Roman said:
Logan sighed, "I can only hope. Right now I don't thi km it'll work." He said, as he watched the bubble that landed on his chest. "What's this for?"
Scarlet looked at him, "I heard that if something light touches where your heart is you'll feel better, I was seeing if it'd work" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily before coppying her

[/QUOTE]
''how does my nose taste?''

...♱She asked with a giggle♱...

Roman said:
(((( You'll have to deal with it soon xD ))))
Taylor continued to tickle Celia, laughing himself as he did so. This was fun, and he should act more lively, seeing how it made her laugh and smile more. Taylor kept tickling Celia before he stopped and this time instead of pecking her lips, he kissed her. He smiled a little before pulling away, his hands remained at her sides as he looked down at her.

"I thought about how you told me short kisses were no fun, so how about a long one?"
...❤︎After all the tickling, Celia had time to catch her breath. Her hands were now on her stomach, which ached just a little from laughing so hard. She hadn't laughed that hard in a while. Sure, she giggled and gave short laughs here and there, but it wasn't anything enough to make her stomach hurt like this. It was nice actually, refreshing even because it never happened often. Even the tickling part, which happened every once in a blue moon in her opinion. It was a good change of pace. When Celia finally caught her breath and could talk again, she looked up at Taylor as he was talking and nodded almost vigorously. Short kissed were the epitome of something she didn't like. They were fine and all, but it was a quick brush of the lips and then someone would be moving on to the next thing. That wasn't fun at all. Celia mostly preferred long kisses, but didn't complain when she got the short ones. A kiss was a kiss and she'd be happy if she got one either way. Celia soon spoke after❤︎...

"They are definitely not fun. There to quick.. and yes please!"

----

(( I refuse xD jk ))

@Roman[/URL]
Han groaned, his eyes soon flashing their deep red. "No.. What made you think I'd want to kill her? I was just going to knock her out or something... But killing, really?" He asked, as he made his way into a dark area himself. One thing that was heard was his faint laughter about Apollyon's last comment. "Just be careful. You're her main target." With those words, He went into hiding, and used his partner as bait without telling him...

iChaotic said:
Yuudai "Yuu" Kimura
1033467kvo6jt76to.gif

"A 'special kind of human', hm? Now you've really piqued my interest." Yuudai smiled. "And as I'm sure you now know, I won't be revealing what I am, or what my powers are. Unless I am able to gain your trust, those secrets will be hidden away." He notified. Yuudai scratched his shoe less feet, appearing deep in thought. Yuudai didn't trust anyone, he had no reason to, he was ignored by others and seen as the 'weird' kid, Even though he wasn't a kid. It was funny, just because Yuudai was different; people labelled him as weird. That type of mindset was only for the ignorant, and Yuudai most certainly wasn't one of those people.

Hinaki

"That's fine, I understand." Hinaki nodded, she understood the fact that he wouldn't be telling her anything of himself or his powers. There were boundaries and trust that she had to gain, which was fine. She didn't need to know anything about his powers or what he was, that wasn't what mattered. It was more so Yuudai's personality that she cared about and if she got to figure out how he acted, then maybe they could possibly become good friends. That would make her a little happy. Hinaki looked around the cafeteria for a bit before she found an empty table, walking over to it and sitting down. "Are you not hungry?" Hinaki asked curiously as she looked at Yuudai, noting that he didn't have any food with him. She didn't know if he had eaten or not, or even if he was hungry at all. Though why come to the cafeteria if he wasn't going to eat at least something from here. That was what perplexed her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just...waking up like i was asleep here...''
Talia sighed, and stopped rocking from side to side, "Well we're getting nowhere... Do you remember anyone who had a special interest in you? Maybe they can be the reason you look like this."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon smiled into the kiss happily and giggle
She was about to yell more but then looked to rina as she blushed and looked away. "S-stop it luke your making me blush." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"S-Sorry Rina.. I never seen you in a dress before... I just can't let you go by without telling you how beautiful you are." Luke said, before looking at Rina's mother again. "Anyways, do you have anything else to yell at me about?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him, "I heard that if something light touches where your heart is you'll feel better, I was seeing if it'd work" she said.
Logan stared at where the bubble landed before sighing, "It didn't work... I'm still soooo hoooooot." He complained. "I'm half dragon, yet I'm hot as ever right now..."

Roman said:
"S-Sorry Rina.. I never seen you in a dress before... I just can't let you go by without telling you how beautiful you are." Luke said, before looking at Rina's mother again. "Anyways, do you have anything else to yell at me about?"
Rinas mother stared at him before grumbling a little. "Break her heart il break ya neck." She said sternly to him as rina walked down to luke then flicked his fore head happily. "Id listen to her if i were you." She teased him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rinas mother stared at him before grumbling a little. "Break her heart il break ya neck." She said sternly to him as rina walked down to luke then flicked his fore head happily. "Id listen to her if i were you." She teased him

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "I'd never. Your daughter is the only person who can make me happy. I used yo hate that word, but being with her made me recognize that even those who gave up o humanity can still be happy." He said, poking Rina's forehead. "Plus, she's the onr who brought up the idea of kids so if she gets pregnant it's not a bad thing."

Nonalaka said:
((That's fine~))
Shivering a little, Elliot zipped up his jacket a bit more, he had decided to take a short walk after class since he hadn't in a while, as he walked along the smell of cakes and pastries had creeped it's way under his nose. Normally he wasn't one to be overly tempted by food, unless it smelt really good or if he had skipped breakfast, which in this case, was both. Making the decision that maybe he should eat he followed the scent to the bakery, soon entering to see what he could get to eat. Looking around he didnt really notice who was really in the bakery he was to distracted by the baked goods that were surrounding him.

Colin "Yeah, I figured that's what it was, sorry I disturbed you" he then looked to the notepad and shook his head "Not exactly, Its mostly sketches and drawings" he said with a smile.

?Yumi?

tumblr_nje6a9d56t1rbnx7io1_400.gif

Yumi was standing at the counter, trying to figure out what she wanted. Everything looked so delicious and smelled amazing that she couldn't decide on what to get. She had heard that this was one of the best bakeries around the city and had yet to even try one of their pastries, so.. she made it a mission to try some. This place was praised so much at all, she just had to try it. Now she was here and didn't know what she wanted, so she asked the cashier what was the best they had.
"A Religieuse ma'am. It's like a cream puff, but it's bigger. It's pretty good and is rich in flavor." He pointed over to the treat, Yumi's gaze following his finger before her eyes laid on the treat. It was in fact a little big, but it did look great. "Oh.. well can I have one of those, a chocolate cupcake, and a rose flavored macaroon please." She brought a hand to her chest as she spoke and told the cashier the items she wanted. Considering she was pretty hungry, Yumi was sure she'd be able to eat all of it. After paying for her food, she turned around and was slightly surprised to see Elliot in here. Why had he come in and how did she not notice? The bell that hung above the door usually chimed when someone walked in, but she must have been to focused on picking something to notice the noise. The surprised looked soon dropped from her face after a while. Since it was a popular bakery, it was a wonder to why he or anyone wouldn't come in there. Yumi decided she'd be nice and greet him before she went to go sit down to eat her food. "Hey Elliot~ Trying to figure out what to get?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just as good as the rest of you." She teased back before nuzzling her neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit♱...

''do i taste better than the Neapolitan Ice cream?''

Roman said:
Talia sighed, and stopped rocking from side to side, "Well we're getting nowhere... Do you remember anyone who had a special interest in you? Maybe they can be the reason you look like this."
''i...remember that Seris...wanted to turn me into a God Eater...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Hinaki
"That's fine, I understand." Hinaki nodded, she understood the fact that he wouldn't be telling her anything of himself or his powers. There were boundaries and trust that she had to gain, which was fine. She didn't need to know anything about his powers or what he was, that wasn't what mattered. It was more so Yuudai's personality that she cared about and if she got to figure out how he acted, then maybe they could possibly become good friends. That would make her a little happy. Hinaki looked around the cafeteria for a bit before she found an empty table, walking over to it and sitting down. "Are you not hungry?" Hinaki asked curiously as she looked at Yuudai, noting that he didn't have any food with him. She didn't know if he had eaten or not, or even if he was hungry at all. Though why come to the cafeteria if he wasn't going to eat at least something from here. That was what perplexed her.

Yuudai "Yuu" Kimura
1033467kvo6jt76to.gif

Yuudai glanced down at her as she questioned him. "No, not really. I've already had something this morning." He answered. "I suppose you're wondering why I've came to a cafeteria if I'm not hungry, hm? Well, it was really just to get some sort of human interaction. I don't talk to anybody here and they don't talk to me. I wouldn't call myself an 'Outcast', I just prefer being alone over being in loud environments with a bunch of extroverts."

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

?Yumi?

tumblr_nje6a9d56t1rbnx7io1_400.gif

Yumi was standing at the counter, trying to figure out what she wanted. Everything looked so delicious and smelled amazing that she couldn't decide on what to get. She had heard that this was one of the best bakeries around the city and had yet to even try one of their pastries, so.. she made it a mission to try some. This place was praised so much at all, she just had to try it. Now she was here and didn't know what she wanted, so she asked the cashier what was the best they had.
"A Religieuse ma'am. It's like a cream puff, but it's bigger. It's pretty good and is rich in flavor." He pointed over to the treat, Yumi's gaze following his finger before her eyes laid on the treat. It was in fact a little big, but it did look great. "Oh.. well can I have one of those, a chocolate cupcake, and a rose flavored macaroon please." She brought a hand to her chest as she spoke and told the cashier the items she wanted. Considering she was pretty hungry, Yumi was sure she'd be able to eat all of it. After paying for her food, she turned around and was slightly surprised to see Elliot in here. Why had he come in and how did she not notice? The bell that hung above the door usually chimed when someone walked in, but she must have been to focused on picking something to notice the noise. The surprised looked soon dropped from her face after a while. Since it was a popular bakery, it was a wonder to why he or anyone wouldn't come in there. Yumi decided she'd be nice and greet him before she went to go sit down to eat her food. "Hey Elliot~ Trying to figure out what to get?"
Being the indecisive person he was, Elliot was still looking through the choices, he was trying to settle on what kind or pastry he wanted. Upon hearing his name being called he snapped out of his thoughts, he froze for a bit since it spooked him a little, he wasn't expecting to spoken to really, someone here knew him? The voice that spoke to him was familiar anyways, he turned to spot Yumi standing near him, "Ah! H-Hey Yumi!" He said as he looked toward her and stood up straight, offering a small smile "Uhm yeah, everything looks really good so I'm finding it tough to decide..." he said with a quiet laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Logan stared at where the bubble landed before sighing, "It didn't work... I'm still soooo hoooooot." He complained. "I'm half dragon, yet I'm hot as ever right now..."
Scarlet stared at him curiously, "Hal dragon huh?" she said before blowing a couple more bubble's. "I don't think us both being dragon's could help any in this heat, it's pretty hot...." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at him curiously, "Hal dragon huh?" she said before blowing a couple more bubble's. "I don't think us both being dragon's could help any in this heat, it's pretty hot...." she said.
"Let me dream please." Logan said, as he rolled over onto his stomach. "I just wish it worked like that. I've even seen people with sweaters on. Those people must be crazy though..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...remember that Seris...wanted to turn me into a God Eater...''
"I don't exactly know what a God Eater is. No one has ever mentioned one and I rarely hear people talk about gods at our school unless there's a new one around..." Talia said, as she tapped her chin lightly in thought. She then looked at Zenya, a large smile on her face as she began speaking, "We can ask, Seris what happened!"

tumblr_nmyh61K6ej1r44ptno6_500.gif

She then sighed lightly, "That's if she's here though..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back