• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Let me dream please." Logan said, as he rolled over onto his stomach. "I just wish it worked like that. I've even seen people with sweaters on. Those people must be crazy though..."
Scarlet blinked, "Sweater's? if so then they are crazy, or just are for some reason really cold." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎After all the tickling, Celia had time to catch her breath. Her hands were now on her stomach, which ached just a little from laughing so hard. She hadn't laughed that hard in a while. Sure, she giggled and gave short laughs here and there, but it wasn't anything enough to make her stomach hurt like this. It was nice actually, refreshing even because it never happened often. Even the tickling part, which happened every once in a blue moon in her opinion. It was a good change of pace. When Celia finally caught her breath and could talk again, she looked up at Taylor as he was talking and nodded almost vigorously. Short kissed were the epitome of something she didn't like. They were fine and all, but it was a quick brush of the lips and then someone would be moving on to the next thing. That wasn't fun at all. Celia mostly preferred long kisses, but didn't complain when she got the short ones. A kiss was a kiss and she'd be happy if she got one either way. Celia soon spoke after❤︎...

"They are definitely not fun. There to quick.. and yes please!"

----

(( I refuse xD jk ))
(((( Honestly, I might just use the appearance for him only when he's on his best of behavior xD ))))

Taylor chuckled when he stopped tickling her. He felt that they both shared a good laugh there since he was laughing himself. Taylor then listened to Celia as he always did when she spoke to him, and he nodded in agreement to her words. Short kisses weren't a bad thing and he usually gave then to her as a way to tease her or when he's rushing. Most of the time he was joking, this was because he didn't usually have anywhere to go but work, unless there was some business he had to take care of. Taylor smiled and spoke softly...

"Agreed."

After that one word, he leaned in and kissed Celia, his lips gently pressing against her own. He soon deepened the kiss and took his arms and wrapping them around her. His hold on her slowly tightening as he tried making the kiss as intimate as possible.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked, "Sweater's? if so then they are crazy, or just are for some reason really cold." she said.
Logan nodded and hopped up to his feet, "Yeah. Absolutely crazy... Well I guess the shade did help me cool down a little bit, but now I'm bored. I might just go back to school where it's cool..."

Roman said:
"I don't exactly know what a God Eater is. No one has ever mentioned one and I rarely hear people talk about gods at our school unless there's a new one around..." Talia said, as she tapped her chin lightly in thought. She then looked at Zenya, a large smile on her face as she began speaking, "We can ask, Seris what happened!"
tumblr_nmyh61K6ej1r44ptno6_500.gif

She then sighed lightly, "That's if she's here though..."
''likely shes not here though...''

...?She said before she sighed?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "I'd never. Your daughter is the only person who can make me happy. I used yo hate that word, but being with her made me recognize that even those who gave up o humanity can still be happy." He said, poking Rina's forehead. "Plus, she's the onr who brought up the idea of kids so if she gets pregnant it's not a bad thing."
"You get pregnant im removing his you know what." Rinas mother said to her which made her smile in fear. "Y-yes mama." She said before she hid behind luke quickly as atrai laughed at them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Duhhhh!" She said before giggling happily at neo

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just giggled happily♱...

''im glad you think im tastier than the ice cream~''

She laughed happily at neo before she pecked her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just giggled happily♱...
''im glad you think im tastier than the ice cream~''
nose again then smiled happily. "Love you!" She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She laughed happily at neo before she pecked her
nose again then smiled happily. "Love you!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too''

...♱She said happily back before she kissed her♱...

Roman said:
Logan nodded and hopped up to his feet, "Yeah. Absolutely crazy... Well I guess the shade did help me cool down a little bit, but now I'm bored. I might just go back to school where it's cool..."
Scarlet looked at him, "How much cooler is it over there?" she asked.

Roman said:
Han groaned, his eyes soon flashing their deep red. "No.. What made you think I'd want to kill her? I was just going to knock her out or something... But killing, really?" He asked, as he made his way into a dark area himself. One thing that was heard was his faint laughter about Apollyon's last comment. "Just be careful. You're her main target." With those words, He went into hiding, and used his partner as bait without telling him...
-Aika-

She pulled the silvery thread and her rifle swooshed into the air back into her arms. Now she could pick off these idiots at will. "♪ One..two..three.. Who should I kill? Every m---------er running up the hill♪ ♪one...two...three...What should I do?, Get F---ed up and F---k up you!♪" she sang as she fired a shot to the time of the tune she was singing. She spotted the edge of Apollyons head and Dinged the vat just above it, to let him know she still cared. She began to bear down on that other guy, who was kinda cute in the older guy sorta way.

-Apollyon-

The bullet hit the vat just above his head, sending shards of metal and sparks around him. He drew Little Lover, his short barreled shotgun and returned her feelings with burning hot bird shot, peppering the air around her.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you too''
...♱She said happily back before she kissed her♱...
She kissed back happily before she then sat up on neo and stretched her arms up. "We should go see if any one wants to go do something." She suggested happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She kissed back happily before she then sat up on neo and stretched her arms up. "We should go see if any one wants to go do something." She suggested happily

[/QUOTE]
''well...we're gonna eat lunch soon right?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you want." She said as she gently kissed at neo's neck gently

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a little♱...

''i should dress up soon~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What are you planning to do for lunch?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''just eat lunch. or we could eat somewhere outside for lunch. il pay for the meals''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm lets go somewhere!" Sje said happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit before she started to sit up a little♱...

''alright. should i get dressed though?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo giggled a bit before she started to sit up a little♱...
''alright. should i get dressed though?''
"I dont know do you wanna stay in a towel?" She asked as she smiled down at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I dont know do you wanna stay in a towel?" She asked as she smiled down at her

[/QUOTE]
''nah...i think i might catch a cold~''

Daniel reaving]She giggled at her before leaning down agaun and kissing her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...♱Neo started to kiss her again happily♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back