• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." She said happily to her
"Course." Atria said t her before the door bell rang again

[/QUOTE]
"Don't be such a buzz kill, Atria. You should go find someone for yourself too. Having someone to be with is a nice way to find happiness." Luke explained as he went to open the door.

Roman said:
"Don't be such a buzz kill, Atria. You should go find someone for yourself too. Having someone to be with is a nice way to find happiness." Luke explained as he went to open the door.
"Well its easyer said than done." She said to him as the door bell rang again by rina and atrio's mother

HimeragiSeiker said:
''all i remember was...getting shot up by UN...then Yoshino saved me and...yeah...i think i died but...came back to life as this...new being...i just feel so...chaotic somehow..''
Talia sighed quietly and leaned side to side, "Oh... That's gonna be hard to explainto mom... Maybe you should try asking Yoshino what happened... That's if she's still here."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you want." She said as she rolled so neo was under her and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
''haha..alright. maybe in hour we'll eat~''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

Roman said:
Talia sighed quietly and leaned side to side, "Oh... That's gonna be hard to explainto mom... Maybe you should try asking Yoshino what happened... That's if she's still here."
''she...just left though...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well its easyer said than done." She said to him as the door bell rang again by rina and atrio's mother

[/QUOTE]
"Okay... How about Rina and I take you out tomorrow night? That way maybe you could find someone there at a club or whatever." Luke said as he opened the door and looked at who it was. He could've sworn he melted at the sight of this woman. "H-Hey..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..alright. maybe in hour we'll eat~''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
"Sure!" She said happily before kissing neo happily

Roman said:
"Okay... How about Rina and I take you out tomorrow night? That way maybe you could find someone there at a club or whatever." Luke said as he opened the door and looked at who it was. He could've sworn he melted at the sight of this woman. "H-Hey..."
Sge stood there with her arms crossed as she looked to him with a cold glare before she smiled slightly then hugged him. "Its nice to see you luke. Keeping my daughter safe?" She asked as atria agreed to going out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" She said happily before kissing neo happily
Sge stood there with her arms crossed as she looked to him with a cold glare before she smiled slightly then hugged him. "Its nice to see you luke. Keeping my daughter safe?" She asked as atria agreed to going out

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo started to kiss back happily as she pulled her down to her♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" She said happily before kissing neo happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked when he was hugged. From what he remembers, their mother wanted to kill him for dating Rina. He then slowly hugged her back, "Y-Yeah... Though if I'm honest she's kept me safe. Saved from a harsh fiery death too.." He saif as he let her go. "Come inside. Rina should be down soon."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she...just left though...''
"Oh... Then I don't know what to do then. You're sort of stuck here... What do you remember when you came back to life?"

Roman said:
Luke blinked when he was hugged. From what he remembers, their mother wanted to kill him for dating Rina. He then slowly hugged her back, "Y-Yeah... Though if I'm honest she's kept me safe. Saved from a harsh fiery death too.." He saif as he let her go. "Come inside. Rina should be down soon."
She smiled and nodded. "So who did you have to kill for this place?" She asked jokingly not kmowing they actually killed some one for the house as she walked in and looked around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and nodded. "So who did you have to kill for this place?" She asked jokingly not kmowing they actually killed some one for the house as she walked in and looked around

[/QUOTE]
Luke laughed lightly, "You know me better than I thought. I killed the owner right at the door. Bullet to the head. Just ask Rina... Speaking of Rina. Rina! You ready yet? Both Atrio--- I mean Atria and your mother is here!"

Roman said:
Luke laughed lightly, "You know me better than I thought. I killed the owner right at the door. Bullet to the head. Just ask Rina... Speaking of Rina. Rina! You ready yet? Both Atrio--- I mean Atria and your mother is here!"
A yelp came from upstairs as rina rushed to get ready making her mother and atria laugh a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A yelp came from upstairs as rina rushed to get ready making her mother and atria laugh a little

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and looked at Rina's mother, "I was just telling Atria about our plans. We sort of have our lives planned out. Wanna hear?"

Roman said:
Luke smiled and looked at Rina's mother, "I was just telling Atria about our plans. We sort of have our lives planned out. Wanna hear?"
She looked at him then slowly nodded as atria slowly started to slip from the room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She looked at him then slowly nodded as atria slowly started to slip from the room

[/QUOTE]
"Well.. You know we're getting married but his do you feel about grandkids?" Luke asked. "I just want to hear your opinion."

Roman said:
"Well.. You know we're getting married but his do you feel about grandkids?" Luke asked. "I just want to hear your opinion."
Immigately she tore his ear up. "YOU BETTER NOT BE GETTING MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT YOU DIRTY BOY!! IF I GET A CALL FROM HER SAYING SHES PREGNANT YOUR GONNA BE IN A WORLD OF PAIN!" She yelled at him as she hit his shoulder a couple times before rina came stumbling down the stairs in a beautiful black dress with beautiful make up abd done hair

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Immigately she tore his ear up. "YOU BETTER NOT BE GETTING MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT YOU DIRTY BOY!! IF I GET A CALL FROM HER SAYING SHES PREGNANT YOUR GONNA BE IN A WORLD OF PAIN!" She yelled at him as she hit his shoulder a couple times before rina came stumbling down the stairs in a beautiful black dress with beautiful make up abd done hair

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed as he was being yelled at. He should have expected it to be honest. "Rina? Whoa... R-Rina..." he said, staring at her. "Just... Wow..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just kissed back happily♱...
Mitsu soon smiled into the kiss happily and giggle

Roman said:
Luke sighed as he was being yelled at. He should have expected it to be honest. "Rina? Whoa... R-Rina..." he said, staring at her. "Just... Wow..."
She was about to yell more but then looked to rina as she blushed and looked away. "S-stop it luke your making me blush." She said to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just kissed back happily♱...
Mitsu soon smiled into the kiss happily and giggle

Roman said:
She was about to yell more but then looked to rina as she blushed and looked away. "S-stop it luke your making me blush." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back