• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(let's make this awkward then xD and I dissappeared until my math class xD sorreh)
Yui blinked and stared at the figure, that had suddenly appeared.... in her room. "Wh-Who are you?!" she asked as she jumped up from her bed.
William looked shocked "You don't LOOK like a god."

Shortyshot said:
William looked shocked "You don't LOOK like a god."
Yui didn't even know how to react to the situation. "That's because i'm not! I'm merely a spirit! but your in my room, what did you expect to be in a women's room?!" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed a little. "I worried about you too, the thought of you disappearing drove me forward to get there before it happened. I think we should enjoy the fact that we're at least back together." He said before kissing her lightly.
Ilaani returned the kiss before looking at him and smiling "Yeah, Let's" she said before standing up "maybe you should get cleaned up and relax a bit, you're a mess right now" she said with a quiet laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana sat next to her and hugged her happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia leaned into her a bit lovingly as she rested⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Yui didn't even know how to react to the situation. "That's because i'm not! I'm merely a spirit! but your in my room, what did you expect to be in a women's room?!" she said.
William blinked "Wait what...?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako just glared at him before storming out⊹...
Cam sighed "Watch out for....Nevermind" He said to himself as a purple rose swirled around Kristako's body and restricted her from moving "My entire house is trapped dear"

Shortyshot said:
Cam sighed "Watch out for....Nevermind" He said to himself as a purple rose swirled around Kristako's body and restricted her from moving "My entire house is trapped dear"
...⊹Kristako struggled to get out of its grip before she summoned a sword and decided to cut off the purple rose's stem⊹...

Daniel reaving]Lana smiled lovingly as she slid her armd aroubd ophelia happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
i wanna get bck to Neo and Mitsu xD i wanna check something out))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk ill let you start if you want)

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo came back from a bath. She went to Mitsu wondering if she ever wanted...♱...

''hey Mitsu...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo came back from a bath. She went to Mitsu wondering if she ever wanted...♱...
''hey Mitsu...?''
Mitsu was laying there on the bed in a bra and underwear whole she was playing on her phone happily before neo called. "Yeah babe?" She saaid curiously as she paused her game and looked over to neo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu was laying there on the bed in a bra and underwear whole she was playing on her phone happily before neo called. "Yeah babe?" She saaid curiously as she paused her game and looked over to neo

[/QUOTE]
''do you...ever want a baby with me?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''do you...ever want a baby with me?''
Mitsu froze for a sec before she sat up and pulled neo into her lovingly. "Of course i do i........ Its just that......... I dont want one so quickly." She said softly hopping her answer did not hurt neo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu froze for a sec before she sat up and pulled neo into her lovingly. "Of course i do i........ Its just that......... I dont want one so quickly." She said softly hopping her answer did not hurt neo

[/QUOTE]
''ah...yes thats reasonable''

...♱She said as she smiled at her and snuggled into her. She was still wearing a towel around her but her hair was dry♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...yes thats reasonable''
...♱She said as she smiled at her and snuggled into her. She was still wearing a towel around her but her hair was dry♱...
Mitsu smiled as she layed down with neo ontop of her and nuzzled neo's" head happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled as she layed down with neo ontop of her and nuzzled neo's" head happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just giggled as she laid on top of her before she kissed her♱...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May rubbed her hand and chuckled softly €...
"Oh no it's fine, I did but you got cut off.."
Alejandro blushed and sighed in relief, "Okay... It wasn't anything important, so I guess it's alright." He said, laughing nervously. He then looked at the amusement park, "I sort of messed up the fun... They won't let us back in there since they saw that."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just giggled as she laid on top of her before she kissed her♱...
Mitsu smiled as she kissed back and brough a hand to neo's cheek and the other to her back before breaking the kiss. "I love you." She said to her with a happy smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back