• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Married?!?! Kids?!?!" Atrio asked in shock and surprise as she glared at him. "What have you been doing with my sister?" He asked sternly

[/QUOTE]
"...Uh... Being her boyfriend of course." Luke said, as he held the tennisball in his hand. "Some planning too. At first the idea of kids was a bad one, but now that we're engaged and we have more space, Rina seems like she'd love to have a child. Hell, she seems like she wants more than one."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled as she kissed back and brough a hand to neo's cheek and the other to her back before breaking the kiss. "I love you." She said to her with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too...hm, is Mika around...?''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blew a bubble, careful to make it land on his chest. "Water might help, or a cold drink of sort's." she said.
Logan sighed, "I can only hope. Right now I don't thi km it'll work." He said, as he watched the bubble that landed on his chest. "What's this for?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
yes please~
(((( Sorry, I know I was supposed to start, but can you do it? I am suffering from writer's block atm... Hell I was lucky to get those other few out. ))))

Roman said:
(((( Sorry, I know I was supposed to start, but can you do it? I am suffering from writer's block atm... Hell I was lucky to get those other few out. ))))
...♱Zenya was in her room just hugging her legs to herself on the bed just thinking about how she will explain this♱...

Roman said:
"...Uh... Being her boyfriend of course." Luke said, as he held the tennisball in his hand. "Some planning too. At first the idea of kids was a bad one, but now that we're engaged and we have more space, Rina seems like she'd love to have a child. Hell, she seems like she wants more than one."
"God i might be younger but she sure is actung like a little girl." Atria sair as she crossed her arms and sighed as a way of hiding the want of a 'lover' too.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you too...hm, is Mika around...?''
"I havent seen her i think she is still with hime." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"God i might be younger but she sure is actung like a little girl." Atria sair as she crossed her arms and sighed as a way of hiding the want of a 'lover' too.

[/QUOTE]
''oh ok''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Mitsu said before kissing neo's nose happily

[/QUOTE]
''your so cute yknow? makes you irreplaceable''

...♱Neo said as she smiled♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya was in her room just hugging her legs to herself on the bed just thinking about how she will explain this♱...
Talia hummed happily to herself, as she worked on her project. As she worked she reached for the glue, but there wasn't none there, so she decided to go and get more. Talia walked out of her room, and walked down the hall. That's when she decided to peek into one of the rooms, only to find Zenya. "Is that... Ms. Zenya? Excuse me, but who are you exactly?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"God i might be younger but she sure is actung like a little girl." Atria sair as she crossed her arms and sighed as a way of hiding the want of a 'lover' too.

[/QUOTE]
Luke titled his head curiously, "What? What do you mean she's acting like a child? If you ask me, the choices she's making is pretty adult-like." He said, tossing the ball in the air again.

Roman said:
Talia hummed happily to herself, as she worked on her project. As she worked she reached for the glue, but there wasn't none there, so she decided to go and get more. Talia walked out of her room, and walked down the hall. That's when she decided to peek into one of the rooms, only to find Zenya. "Is that... Ms. Zenya? Excuse me, but who are you exactly?"
...♱The girl soon looked at Talia in surprise before she calmed down a bit♱...

''i-its me Zenya....i know i look different but...ugh, i dunno how to explain''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The girl soon looked at Talia in surprise before she calmed down a bit♱...
''i-its me Zenya....i know i look different but...ugh, i dunno how to explain''
Talia giggled lightly, and waved a hand. Zenya didn't have to explain herself. It was just because she could trust her, as if she were family, "You don't have to explain. I take your word... Are you okay?"

Roman said:
Talia giggled lightly, and waved a hand. Zenya didn't have to explain herself. It was just because she could trust her, as if she were family, "You don't have to explain. I take your word... Are you okay?"
''i guess...''

...♆Kuroh suddenly dropped to his knees as his head began pounding. His vision slowly began to blur. A crushing pain had begun to spread throughout his head that came and went in a pattern. A golden aura began blinking around him and his irises began glowing. The air began to push past him, which in turn caused his hair to sway lightly. Luckily he was in his room at the Fukushima Estate. He spoke shortly before he collapsed, the golden aura soon burning constantly around him, it vanishing soon after♆...

Wh-what's going on..?!

Noragami-image-noragami-36438948-500-266_zps040kqqvr.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your so cute yknow? makes you irreplaceable''
...♱Neo said as she smiled♱...
She smiled happily. "I know." She said before kissing neo on the cheek. "You are all i need in this life. Thats why you are ereplacable." She said softly

Roman said:
Luke titled his head curiously, "What? What do you mean she's acting like a child? If you ask me, the choices she's making is pretty adult-like." He said, tossing the ball in the air again.
"If you say so." She said to him before looking around. "So how did you two afford this place?" She asked him curipusly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess...''
"I won't lie to you, but I think you'll have to explain to my mom. Probably my dad too... What do you plan on doing though? You look like you were either thinking or just plain sad.." Talia said as she walked inside the room, taking a seat on the bed next to Zenya.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily. "I know." She said before kissing neo on the cheek. "You are all i need in this life. Thats why you are ereplacable." She said softly
"If you say so." She said to him before looking around. "So how did you two afford this place?" She asked him curipusly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit happily♱...

''wanna get lunch soon?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily. "I know." She said before kissing neo on the cheek. "You are all i need in this life. Thats why you are ereplacable." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Luke made a gun with his hand and pretended to shoot Atria, "Took it. A bullet to the owner's head." He said, grinning.

Roman said:
"I won't lie to you, but I think you'll have to explain to my mom. Probably my dad too... What do you plan on doing though? You look like you were either thinking or just plain sad.." Talia said as she walked inside the room, taking a seat on the bed next to Zenya.
''im trying to figure out a way to explain...but im not good with that..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im trying to figure out a way to explain...but im not good with that..''
Talia patted Zenya on the back and smiled, "I'll help you... But I'm curious now myself. You aren't human.. I don't think you ever were.. Now I do feel your power is higher than before. Did you get a power boost?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo giggled a bit happily♱...
''wanna get lunch soon?''
"Sure." She said happily to her

Roman said:
Luke made a gun with his hand and pretended to shoot Atria, "Took it. A bullet to the owner's head." He said, grinning.
"Course." Atria said t her before the door bell rang again

Roman said:
Talia patted Zenya on the back and smiled, "I'll help you... But I'm curious now myself. You aren't human.. I don't think you ever were.. Now I do feel your power is higher than before. Did you get a power boost?"
''all i remember was...getting shot up by UN...then Yoshino saved me and...yeah...i think i died but...came back to life as this...new being...i just feel so...chaotic somehow..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." She said happily to her
"Course." Atria said t her before the door bell rang again

[/QUOTE]
''alright...shall we go now and get Mika too?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back