• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She immediately laughed and shook her head. "Hahahaha a job? Haha no I don't do jobs to peaceful." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...alright''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." River just said again with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko shrugged "alright" she said and poked his arm, teleporting them to the beach in a blink of an eye.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko shrugged "alright" she said and poked his arm, teleporting them to the beach in a blink of an eye.
River looked around a bit dazed and dizzy but managed to still stand. "Whoa that was a rush." He said as he shook his head then smiled at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled. "What do you want me to get a job?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''n-no its fine..i was only wondering was all..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no its fine..i was only wondering was all..''
"Ok good. Because I'm not getting a job unless you can find one that requires pure chaos." She said happily to neo and teasingly because she knew there wasn't a job like that out there.... Was there?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River looked around a bit dazed and dizzy but managed to still stand. "Whoa that was a rush." He said as he shook his head then smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
"oh yeah.. I forgot to warn you about that..." Kyoko said before shrugging "well I can't do anything about it now."

LunaCrosby said:
"oh yeah.. I forgot to warn you about that..." Kyoko said before shrugging "well I can't do anything about it now."
River chuckled and nodded. "Well I'm gonna go change be right back." He said before going off to change

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok good. Because I'm not getting a job unless you can find one that requires pure chaos." She said happily to neo and teasingly because she knew there wasn't a job like that out there.... Was there?

[/QUOTE]
''well...used to be a mercenary. but i quit being one..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chuckled and nodded. "Well I'm gonna go change be right back." He said before going off to change

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded and looked around the area, she never really felt safe when she was alone, especially now that she was used to river being around.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded and looked around the area, she never really felt safe when she was alone, especially now that she was used to river being around.
River came back five muinets later in his swim trunks and smiled at her. "Ok I'm ready when you are." He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wait so being a mercenary requires pure chaos?!?" She asked excitedly

[/QUOTE]
''not chaos...just killing...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River came back five muinets later in his swim trunks and smiled at her. "Ok I'm ready when you are." He said happily

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "alright, well, i've been ready" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh... Ok then let's go." He said as he took her hand and started
For the water

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed him to the water "at least there isnt too many people"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko followed him to the water "at least there isnt too many people"
"Yeah that's good." He said as he looked around while pulling her into the water up to her waist before he stepped o something and tripped falling into the water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah that's good." He said as he looked around while pulling her into the water up to her waist before he stepped o something and tripped falling into the water

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked before she felt herself get pulled with him as he fell into the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River quickly resurface coughing a little as he held kyoko up as well. "Sorry." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko wiped off her face "it's fine" she said to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River coughed some more before nodding then looking at her and blushing

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko heardd him cough and looked at him, noticing his face was pinkish "are you ok?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back