• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just chuckled at her as he went towards his room and then into it and looked for his swimming trunks

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko sat down and waited, looking around the room.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille frowned. Levya should know better than to trust some random strangers who happen to have room in this super fancy mansion that just so happens to be conveniently located right in a place where they needed safe places to live. She looked at Levya with a concerned expression◇...
"Why should we trust them? We don't know who they are! Besides, I have my house literally in my bag right here."
''well...i trusted a stranger...three times...and they both did just let me under their roofs after small chat...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River came back two muinets later with his trunks. "Ready?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded and stood up "yeah" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu just smiled happily and danced with her not minding her awkwardness

[/QUOTE]
''um...people are looking at me..weirdly...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what." Mitsu said immediately with a giggle. "Who cares about them."

[/QUOTE]
''i-i do...im not good at having these weird looks......it makes it seem so...off...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded. "Do you wanna take the car. I still have it from when we did that job with jace." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko shrugged "if you want to, though I could just teleport us..." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-i do...im not good at having these weird looks......it makes it seem so...off...''
"So what they don't matter." She said to neo before she leaned close and gave her a quick kiss. "We only matter ok." She said to her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what they don't matter." She said to neo before she leaned close and gave her a quick kiss. "We only matter ok." She said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''u-um..a-alright''

...♱Neo said before she looked at her in the eyes and smiled before her dancing somehow stopped being so awkwardly...well, she was still slightly awkward with the dance♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''u-um..a-alright''
...♱Neo said before she looked at her in the eyes and smiled before her dancing somehow stopped being so awkwardly...well, she was still slightly awkward with the dance♱...
Mitsu smiled happily at the sight of neo getting the hang of it as she stared back into neo's eyes with a happy smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily at the sight of neo getting the hang of it as she stared back into neo's eyes with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
''yknow...i never asked but...when and where did you learn how to dance..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow...i never asked but...when and where did you learn how to dance..?''
"Oh.. Well it was when I was at the school. I ha no classes and I saw there was a dance class so I figured why not and went in." She said with a giggle

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...❦Asuka took a seat in one of the chairs, distancing herself away from the others before she rested her chin in her hand as she stares off into space. She was distraught, worried and didn't know what else to do in this situation besides sit and wait. Hearing Kenji, she turned her head to look at them and was about to say how she hoped that Akira would be okay or that he would be, but the succubus had said something before her so she just kept quiet. Asuka looked away from the group and shifted her gaze to the floor, soon letting out a small sigh❦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh.. Well it was when I was at the school. I ha no classes and I saw there was a dance class so I figured why not and went in." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''ah..that answers my other question''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What was the other question?" She asked curiously just wanting to know

[/QUOTE]
''what classes did you have?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back