• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko heardd him cough and looked at him, noticing his face was pinkish "are you ok?" she asked.
"F-fine." He said as he looked away and slowly let go of her as he tried to stop coughing from the water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"F-fine." He said as he looked away and slowly let go of her as he tried to stop coughing from the water

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko continued staring at him "are you sure your ok? you sound like your dying..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko continued staring at him "are you sure your ok? you sound like your dying..." she said.
He started laughing at her remark which made him couch more in a mixed up jumble of vouching and chuckling. "Well I am now." He managed to say to her before coughing again then chuckling and coughing some more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He started laughing at her remark which made him couch more in a mixed up jumble of vouching and chuckling. "Well I am now." He managed to say to her before coughing again then chuckling and coughing some more

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko was very confused now. he was laughing, but coughing also... she wasn't sure if he was ok or not. "but your still coughing..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko was very confused now. he was laughing, but coughing also... she wasn't sure if he was ok or not. "but your still coughing..."
"I know." He said as he finally stopped. "You said I seem like I was diying and then I said Wel I am now." He said to her with a chuckle glad his little death trip was over

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." He said as he finally stopped. "You said I seem like I was diying and then I said Wel I am now." He said to her with a chuckle glad his little death trip was over

[/QUOTE]
"so you were laughing at what I said?" Kyoko asked.

(night x.x)

Alternated said:
"when there are storms I mostly go to convenience stores" Mateus said it was his best plan if there was a storm "but If I have no time I'll just use the box to catch my slimes when I'm sleeping".
Elaena looked at him and frowned a little "That sounds awful!....Have you ever had a home?, you know... A proper one?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before folding his arms and setting them on the table "Oh really? that is a shame because we'll have to get you earmuffs if thats the case." he said with a smirk before his mother laughed "Yeah, everyone likes to talk while working, and 95% of the time it's something interesting." Arella said happily.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "Earmuffs?" She repeated "But then I'll look silly!...or like, a crazy person!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-what...?''
...☫She said having not enough time to process it in her head☫...
Amara looked at her "Yoku apologised" she said before sitting down "Here, they aren't what you baked but at least they are replaced, Even being as I am, I don't wanna upset family, sorry, Yoku.....that's what the note said" Amara left the note on the table.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him and frowned a little "That sounds awful!....Have you ever had a home?, you know... A proper one?" She asked.
Mateus laughed and grabs his stomach "do you really expect someone like me have a proper home??" he asked still laughing "no right".

@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL]
Rini had been sitting silently as the intimidating woman entered the room, her gaze following her as she walked around the room until she was alerted to the door opening and someone else being left in, two children and Chiharu, when Chiharu ran and clinged to her Rini hugged her tightly "Chiharu! Thank goodness you're okay" she said as she hugged her "I don't know where they are...." She said sadly before the woman spoke, Rini still hugged chiharu as she turned to view the woman, seeing the tank as well, she frowned "Misafune..." She said quietly, he was still stuck in that thing... Listening to the woman Rini looked at her then the tank, If they worked for her....he'd be safe...Rini looked at Chiharu "....If we do what she asks of us....she'll keep Misafune safe and hopefully miyaka too" she said to her, as much as she didn't want to...she wanted the people she cared about to be safe and sound

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed and grabs his stomach "do you really expect someone like me have a proper home??" he asked still laughing "no right".
Elaena blinked " Someone like you? Well why wouldn't 'someone like you ever have a normal home? She asked

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked " Someone like you? Well why wouldn't 'someone like you ever have a normal home? She asked
"first of all I don't know how to human" Mateus said still laughing "and also if I just use my powers some other people would hunt me".

Alternated said:
"first of all I don't know how to human" Mateus said still laughing "and also if I just use my powers some other people would hunt me".
" Well no one is asking you to use them, and I think you can 'human' pretty well my opinion" she said with a small giggle.

Nonalaka said:
" Well no one is asking you to use them, and I think you can 'human' pretty well my opinion" she said with a small giggle.
"If I can human pretty well then I should have at least a decent home and a part time job" Mateus said "but it doesn't matter you helped me anyway".

Alternated said:
"If I can human pretty well then I should have at least a decent home and a part time job" Mateus said "but it doesn't matter you helped me anyway".
Elaena shook her head "I've heard of humans in similar situations" she said before turning to look at him and smiling "And Im glad i could help, I couldn't possibly not help a friend out, I'd feel awful for it"

tumblr_nit64dULpt1r922azo1_r2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh....." She said before sticking her tong out at the thought. "I just want chaos." She said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''lets just...dance...alright?''

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at her "Yoku apologised" she said before sitting down "Here, they aren't what you baked but at least they are replaced, Even being as I am, I don't wanna upset family, sorry, Yoku.....that's what the note said" Amara left the note on the table.
''o-oh...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...''
Amara laughed lightly "Its not often she says sorry, she must've felt bad" she said before shrugging a little.

Lumina said:
...☆Suffice to say that Kaori hadn't been expecting the words that Masahi had said. Really she expected some kind of teasing. Instead, he said something really cute that made her heart beat hard. It was why she was blushing after all. So her response, while good and she did mean every word, was slightly unprepared. Simply because she hadn't expected to have to respond to something like that. Really, she had prepared herself to- Kaori would have finished the thought had Masahi not leaned in and connected their lips. A familiar sensation rushed through her body as she felt the nips on her lips before a full-on kiss. Ah yes... her spare hand trailed across the non scarred skin on her chest, feeling where each hickey laid. Yes, it was this feeling. Almost subconsciously Kaori moved herself closer to him, kissing him back as he moved his hand through her hair. Though, she couldn't help but smile as his hands pinched her sides, giggling and having her breath hitch a bit through a reply☆...
"M-meanie...!"
...♝Masahi couldn't help but chuckle as Kaori called him a meanie, especially with how it was said. Truly Kaori couldn't have expected him not to tease her in his current mood, right? Well, even if she did some how not expect it Masahi was gonna tease her. So for now he pulled his lips away from hers and playfully smiled at her before leaning back against the wall, though he did loosen up his arms hold on her it didn't change the fact that she still had her back to him so now she couldn't face him without attempting to roll over, but he wasn't gonna go easy on her now♝...

"Oh, i am, am i? I didn't realize meanies made breakfast for cute girls~"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
All that Kalin had wanted was for Layla to stop what she was doing, and she had eventually decided to walk away. Why, then, did he feel so angry? Kalin let a deep sigh loose, as waves of heat dispersed across his body. He turned towards Layla, and started to walk after her. Kalin didn't fully understand just what had happened to her, but he still wanted to help, and he was going to stand up for her until everything was settled.

[/QUOTE]
Layla slowed her pace after a few minutes of walking, until she gradually stopped walking at all. Her gaze had softened by a few means of calmness, resulting in a look of pure realization. She wasn't even sure if she could still have access to the area of which she had once resided. After all, it was on grounds she couldn't call her own. Standing on the outskirts of the large enclosure, Layla could do nothing but stare.

ep_388876_0.jpg

Eventually, Layla closed her lips together and shifted her gaze to the corners of her eyes. She wasn't sure what she could do next, considering she had limited options left. Sighing and averting her gaze back to the grounds of the estate, Layla clasped her hands together at her front. "I was buried here....My son was there to see me come back....but now~" Layla couldn't bear to continue speaking, for now her form had fizzled out and returned to her feeble state, continuous tears streaming down her face. She had run out of comfort, and could only find herself crying helplessly. "...I can't be there..."

giphy.gif

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded into his chest finding comfort in his words that he didn't think she was bossing him and that he wasn't going to do something careless "If its alright...I think I'd like to go home... O-or at least somewhere less open than here, I don't really want any of those guards suspecting us and trying to chip us" she said quietly "Sorry if that sounds whimpish...."
Kaname smiled down upon Camilla, releasing his hold on her and turning her to where she faced the direction of the school. "Sure. Go ahead, I'm right behind you." Kaname stuffed his hands into his pockets and waited for her to walk forward, allowing his head to lower to an extent in thought. With his thoughts, came a motion of his gaze, furrowing his brows and turning his gaze into a stare.

-Sting-Eucliffe-fairy-tail-37049711-245-250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back