• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana simply clung to Ayen, his warmth already helping some. Really, she was okay, simply frightened by a surprise. The pheromone kicked in almost immediately and she relaxed against him, her eyes closing as her body fell more limp and relaxed against his chest. The voice sighed as it felt Ayen setting up the mental block, speaking a bit before going silent♧...

"You think it's that easy, huh? I'm part of Lilliana. I'm the darkness in her. I'd never hurt her. You'll both see it soon enough. It won't be that easy to keep me locked away forever."

...♧Lilliana felt the voice to silent, and released a breath she didn't know she was holding. Being with Ayen was a good thing for her, and she buried her face in his newly tear-stained shirt as she soon started to drift off a bit once more♧...
...♗Ayen sighed then smiled as the voice fell silent, she shouldn't have to deal with another voice in her head til she was mature enough to make decisions for herself, then he would release it one more, under his watchful protection of course. But for the moment Ayen simply smiled before moving Lilliana next to Len as he moved out of the bed and stretched. After that he silently moved out of the room via partially turning his feet into mist. Making his way down to the kitchen Ayen started to make a breakfast of fried eggs, bacon and toast with cheese while he waited for his two children to wake♗...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "Earmuffs?" She repeated "But then I'll look silly!...or like, a crazy person!"
Roland chuckled before rolling his eyes "Then you would truly fit in here!" he teased before laughing "But really, just try to be able to do things while talking, or you'll get the earmuffs~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i trusted a stranger...three times...and they both did just let me under their roofs after small chat...''
...◇Vanille frowned, looking between Levya and the three others. Really, she didn't trust them, but Levya seemed to want to go with them. Shed be a bit lenient, for her. Sighing, ran a hand through her hair as she spoke◇...

"...fine. We can stay. Any sign of them doing anything I don't like, I'm out of there. Okay?"

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille frowned, looking between Levya and the three others. Really, she didn't trust them, but Levya seemed to want to go with them. Shed be a bit lenient, for her. Sighing, ran a hand through her hair as she spoke◇...
"...fine. We can stay. Any sign of them doing anything I don't like, I'm out of there. Okay?"
''a-alright''

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"Possibly, we don't know that." Elora took out her other dagger and spun it around in her hand for a moment before stopping, soon holding it to her chest. "Think you can handle the two guys in front of you? Take them out as quick as you can, there could be more hiding around here or waiting just around the corner." The smoke had since faded and she could clearly see what was in front of them. They were wearing masks and were pulling out their weapons as she spoke. Things were about to get messy, something she didn't like, but had to deal with.

Talia nodded, and raised her staff, pointing it at the people who blocked them off. "Yeah. I can take them. If there's anymore behind the corner, I'll take care of them... If I need help, I'll call for it." She told her, though she wasn't going to attack head on, mainly because she doesn't know what they're capable of.

LunaCrosby said:
( xD Yay xD )
Mal blinked before running after him.
Roman came to a immediate stop, once he reached the center of the park. "We'll start here. I would suggest splitting up, but I don't know if the area is safe." He said, rubbing his chin.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta noticed his expression, and it was so adorable that her facade almost broke. Personally she had expected him to see right through it, so it was a pleasant surprise to see that he hadnt. Either way, Violetta kept up the "mad" appearence, marching forward and wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. She was now smiling, but he couldn't see it, as she spoke in the concerned voice still₪...
"Do you know how worried you made me?? I heard about the stupid government plan... what would you have done if you had managed to be captured? Did you ever think about that?? I'm just glad you're okay."

...₪Her words were truthful, as we're the feelings behind them. To lessen her worry the goddess was playing it off as a joke, even to herself₪...
Takashi shook his head, "No.. I was somewhere else. On a different plane of existence. They wouldn't be able to do anything. Though I knew about the government, so I came here. I thought it'd be the safest place." He told her, hugging her back. "I'm sorry for worrying you. Luckily for you, and me, I won't be going anywhere anytime soon." Takashi kissed her on the cheek and smiled. "What were you getting ready to do? I don't wanna just stand here."

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at everyone else who stood their with him, Klef, and the others. He then looked up at the woman who seemed to be the one giving orders or whatever... Though he heard he speak about the chipping and it caught his interest. "Oh.. But we're just children. We can be taught how to use our powers the right way. For good... Why just chip up without knowing our views on this?"
@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

@HimeragiSeiker
Klef chipped in. " We're able to help others with our powers, most of the people here already do that. Many lives will be SAVED if we're able to use our powers freely." They added. @Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Beatrice was becoming annoyed. More than that, this was as painful as having a tooth removed. so she decided to speak up as the two children whispered amongst themselves.
"You two seem to think that I want slaves. I can make slaves. No, what I want is for you to be productive, and not blow up any schools full of kids, just because some bad guy tries to melt you with his powers. It is easier to stem the problem than to clean up after it. You will be "chipped" and then taught a really good profession and then become upstanding members of society." she explained. "Now who will be first?" she asked. "And to be nice, you can hold each others hand. I promise." she offered.

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...❄︎Rini just stood there quietly, listening to everything that Beatrice and the others were saying. She really didn't know what to do in this situation since there was now more people in here then before. First it was only the deer girl and then a small crying girl came in, along with two boys. She felt a little bit awkward in the situation as she looked around a little, though returned her eyes to Beatrixe and remained quiet❄︎...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just...dance...alright?''
"What's wrong? Did I say something you didn't like?" She asked as she pulled neo a little closer to her a small look of worry on her face as she waited for an awnser

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What's wrong? Did I say something you didn't like?" She asked as she pulled neo a little closer to her a small look of worry on her face as she waited for an awnser

[/QUOTE]
''no, you didnt anything wrong''

...♱Neo said with a smile♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh good." She said moving a little closer to neo with a relived smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon smiled more before closing her eyes as she danced with Mitsu, only seeing herself and Mitsu. Though she was also seeing their surroundings as they danced. When she has her eyes closed like this, she can just sense everything easily♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon smiled more before closing her eyes as she danced with Mitsu, only seeing herself and Mitsu. Though she was also seeing their surroundings as they danced. When she has her eyes closed like this, she can just sense everything easily♱...
Mitsu smiled more seeing as how she was enjoying the dance and danced with her happily before the song ended and she sighed a little. "I wish it hadn't stopped." She said to her

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef chipped in. " We're able to help others with our powers, most of the people here already do that. Many lives will be SAVED if we're able to use our powers freely." They added.

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini just stood there quietly, listening to everything that Beatrice and the others were saying. She really didn't know what to do in this situation since there was now more people in here then before. First it was only the deer girl and then a small crying girl came in, along with two boys. She felt a little bit awkward in the situation as she looked around a little, though returned her eyes to Beatrixe and remained quiet❄︎...
@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams
Alejandro looked at Klef and nodded in agreement. "Exactly. We can be taught how to use our powers to benefit you and other humans. That way we can still live our lives as ourselves and not some sort of generic human. That's all we'll be. Fake humans." He told Beatrice.

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina watched Akira get taken away, glancing over at Asuka as it happened. This must be awful for her. She could only imagine how she must be feeling. If it was Kenji instead of Akira.... she'd probably be beside herself with worry. As he was taken away she heard Kenji speak, noting the obvious worry in his voice. Sure they tended to want to kill each other, but Akira was still family to her pair. It would make sense he'd probably be worried. Lumina opened her mouth to respond, but before she could the other lady that she didn't recognize answered before her. Lumina paused a moment before her mouth closed slowly, and she watched as the lady gave him her offer. A small pang of some unknown emotion shot through her chest as he accepted, and she just looked at them, mumbling what her reply would have been♤...
"...yeah... I'm sure he'll be okay..."

@Nonalaka @Sailor Adams[/color][/font]

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

@Jofune Tsurabisu [/color][/font]

(Just so we are clear, I just called every maid in the room into action.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more seeing as how she was enjoying the dance and danced with her happily before the song ended and she sighed a little. "I wish it hadn't stopped." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''hahaha...maybe i could...ask the host if we could get the name of it so we can go home and maybe...yknow, dance at home if you wanted''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hahaha...maybe i could...ask the host if we could get the name of it so we can go home and maybe...yknow, dance at home if you wanted''
Mitsu smiled brightly and nodded. "That would be great!!" She said happily before hugging neo tighty

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled brightly and nodded. "That would be great!!" She said happily before hugging neo tighty

[/QUOTE]
''alright. i just need to know...who......the host is...and where..''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--The Succubus Other Woman mode--
She watched Kenji sit next to her, and she made a little show of comforting him, by hugging him to her chest. "There, there, he will be fine." she cooed to him. She even went as far as to stroke his head. She felt bad for the boy, but he was handsome and all. So she minded little as he rested on her pillowy chest.

--Beatrice's Life Lessons and Harsh Realities Seminar---

Another girl, who was limp as a wet noodle was brought in. She was laid upon the floor next to the two scared and angry girls. She was the third girl in the group that interested Beatrice.

"So now that everyone is assembled, I will begin to explain everything to you. But first, If my maids would be so kind as to offer food and tea to our guests." she said motioning at the spread that Josephine had worked hard on. Taking her cup of tea, she elegantly sipped it, savoring the flavor...

"Now as you are being served by my competent maids, I will tell you why you need to be contained, chipped and repurposed." She said as she picked up the remote for the holographic projector. The live feed was from all over world, as devastation caused by supers fighting all over the world, was being shown. Children crying, rescue workers trying to find anyone alive, it was the most horrible thing to witness, but it was all true. She finally stopped showing the children the news feeds.

"It is quite simple. The more of you that are regulated, the less there are out there causing problems. Even if you were being noble to stop a bad guy from hurting people, all it takes is a missed shot, a fireball hitting a fuel tank to cause someone not super powered to be injured or outright killed." She explained. "But with our training and technology, you will be a force for good, and the best part of it is, you will not be alone. The chip will call out to others if you need help. And it will also summon soldiers and support personnel that will secure the area to prevent human casualties." she said as she sipped her tea. "So tell me what is the better choice, to be wild, causing chaos and further alienating yourselves from the rest of the world, or to be welcomed citizens, knowing you will be doing good, for the greater good. Having support in case you are in trouble and generally the comfort of knowing you will not be hurting anyone?" she finished with a smile.

------------------

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. i just need to know...who......the host is...and where..''
Ummmmm oh oh there he is." She said pointing to a guy that was talking with a bunch of people and had two pairs of demon wings

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ummmmm oh oh there he is." She said pointing to a guy that was talking with a bunch of people and had two pairs of demon wings

[/QUOTE]
''lets go to him then''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back