• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yeah, your father was telling me she's dating someone, hopefully we'll get to meet the girl someday if things work out" she said happily as she returned to the living room with the plate, reading the note as she left it on the table "Its an apology..." She said glancing to the plate again. "Yoku must have baked these and then left...." Amara said a little surprised she apologised.
''w-what...?''

...☫She said having not enough time to process it in her head☫...

--Grand Concerto of Sadistic Hedonism and the Climax of the Twilight's Dawn--

Beatrice was looking over her new subjects. "Listen well, as how you are treated from this point on, depends on every choice you make." she said to the people assembled as the young angry girl (Chiharu) was deposited by Deer girl. "Look behind you. That tube contains one of the few things in this world that could possibly hurt me." she said with a grin. "He looks better as a decoration, than loose running around." she tapped the glass with her pipe. "Nice and contained, with little effort. So trust me when I say, my little flies, that you are in fact in the spiders web. Now to you two girls, whom were seen with this boy, I have a hunch that he may be important to you." she continued. "He is safe and sound, but things happen. Submit yourselves to me, and he stays nice and safe. Refuse, and well, a malfunction could happen and well, I still have a nice statue." she informed the two girls (Chiharu and Rini (not the maid known as Josephine).) "As for you two, Little boys, should not play with sharp swords." she laughed. "And little girls should not be around little boys playing with swords." she finished.

She sat back down. "The deal is simple. Serve me, and be safe and happy or resist, and well, it will not be pleasant." she offered. "i will give you time to think it ver." she finished.

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

@Lumina

Klef looked over at Alejandro. "What should we choose?" Klef murmured, they wanted to rebel but at the same time, they didn't want to die...yet.

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked up at Kenji as he spoke, nodding in agreement. She couldn't really do much of anything here, so all she could do was go along with it. Looking at Akira, he looked to be in pretty bad shape, so going to a hospital really was the best option for right now. She glanced over at Asuka, growing more and more worried, knowing the feeling that was probably growing in her chest. Lumina spoke as well, in a soft tone, simply keeping a hold on Kenji's arm♤...

"Yeah. Lets go."

@WeirdPrincess @Jofune Tsurabisu
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and with that, teleported everyone to the main lobby of the hopital. Seeing five people just appear out of nowhere, set alarms off in people's heads and with the current situation going on, put a few of them on high alert. One of the employee's had looked like they were about to call security, though seeing an unconscious person had changed their mind. After explaining the situation a little (she just told them that Akira was poisoned, she didn't need to go into the story about how it happened), the employee had called the doctors into the room. Doctors rushed in a few moment's later with a gurney, whisked away an unconscious Akira from the succubus, put him on the gurney and took him away. Everyone else was sent into the waiting room❦...
...ΨKenji watched as the doctors moved Akira onto a cart and took him away, taking him into a distant room. Kenji looked around to his pair, the Succubus and Asuka and spoke, his worried expression remainingΨ...

Do you think he'll be okay..?

Last edited by a moderator:
A small hand shoots up in the crowd, it was Klef's, they had a question to ask before they would make the decision. " Excuse me miss! I have a question.... How exactly will we be serving you?" Klef asked, not even sure what this woman and organization stood for or what they wanted to do. All they knew is that magical people were being 'chipped'.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alejandro nodded in agreement, "Either that or the woman who'll turn us into puppets." He said, sighing quietly. "Guess we'll find out though and when we do, we bare with whatever she has in store for us..."
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
A small hand shoots up in the crowd, it was Klef's, they had a question to ask before they would make the decision. " Excuse me miss! I have a question.... How exactly will we be serving you?" Klef asked, not even sure what this woman and organization stood for or what they wanted to do. All they knew is that magical people were being 'chipped'.
@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka [/color][/font]

[/color][/font]

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Talia frowned and slowly backed up, so she was back to back with Elora. "This isn't good... They could be here to take us for chipping." She said quietly. "We'll have to fight them off and make a run for your place." Talia suggested, spinning her staff in her hands. As much as she didn't want to, these people could be hear for anything, to steal, to kidnap them, harm them... Anything. Talia wasn't gonna let that happen without a fight.
Elora Capistrano

"Possibly, we don't know that." Elora took out her other dagger and spun it around in her hand for a moment before stopping, soon holding it to her chest. "Think you can handle the two guys in front of you? Take them out as quick as you can, there could be more hiding around here or waiting just around the corner." The smoke had since faded and she could clearly see what was in front of them. They were wearing masks and were pulling out their weapons as she spoke. Things were about to get messy, something she didn't like, but had to deal with.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Beatrice was becoming annoyed. More than that, this was as painful as having a tooth removed. so she decided to speak up as the two children whispered amongst themselves.
"You two seem to think that I want slaves. I can make slaves. No, what I want is for you to be productive, and not blow up any schools full of kids, just because some bad guy tries to melt you with his powers. It is easier to stem the problem than to clean up after it. You will be "chipped" and then taught a really good profession and then become upstanding members of society." she explained. "Now who will be first?" she asked. "And to be nice, you can hold each others hand. I promise." she offered.

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☫Seria was just playing with her fire☫...

...✦Neruka was trying to balance a knife on her finger✦...

(kinda like this)

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka
[/font]

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Beatrice was becoming annoyed. More than that, this was as painful as having a tooth removed. so she decided to speak up as the two children whispered amongst themselves.
"You two seem to think that I want slaves. I can make slaves. No, what I want is for you to be productive, and not blow up any schools full of kids, just because some bad guy tries to melt you with his powers. It is easier to stem the problem than to clean up after it. You will be "chipped" and then taught a really good profession and then become upstanding members of society." she explained. "Now who will be first?" she asked. "And to be nice, you can hold each others hand. I promise." she offered.

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, I guess that kind of makes sense, I get not wanting to have a school blown up, but I have two more questions. One: Are we able to choose our occupation and two: why do we have to be chipped?" Klef asked the lady, they really never had seen the argument for pro-chipping until this point. They stared, wide eyed at the lady, wanting to know even more answers.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...welcome back Celia...if your heading out il go with you''
...✦Zenya said as she smiled✦...

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia waved a hand, "I'm not leaving just yet. I have a little time before I have to get to the hospital." She said, soon bouncing her way over to Zenya and giving her a hug. "And I don't think you'd want to go to a hospital." She stated, letting go of her as she made her way into the kitchen, soon spotting some pizza. Her eyes lit up happily before she took a slice, munching on it as she spoke, "Where's Taylor? And Lucia and Lucelia?"

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy nodded "yeah, she always has this feeling she's being stalked but she never is, I just think she's a little crazy or stressed, I guess" she said.

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui made a face for a second before nodding, "I see... Maybe she should go do something to help her relax if she's stressed. Like a massage or something like that."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia waved a hand, "I'm not leaving just yet. I have a little time before I have to get to the hospital." She said, soon bouncing her way over to Zenya and giving her a hug. "And I don't think you'd want to go to a hospital." She stated, letting go of her as she made her way into the kitchen, soon spotting some pizza. Her eyes lit up happily before she took a slice, munching on it as she spoke, "Where's Taylor? And Lucia and Lucelia?"

''taylor's asleep, Lucia's asleep, Lucelia is...kinda ill. and i wanna visit places. so its okay if we go to a hospital...needed to go out once in awhile right?''

...✦Zenya said as she smiled✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui made a face for a second before nodding, "I see... Maybe she should go do something to help her relax if she's stressed. Like a massage or something like that."

"hmm, maybe... i'll suggest it next time I see her" Lucy said and nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back