• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before looking at her "So, you just gonna wait for your pie to cut itself or....?" he said semi teasingly before setting his fork and knife down while his mother did the same on the other side of Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him and blinked as her face coloured the tiniest bit "R-Right" she said quietly looking to her pie, lifting her knife and fork to cut it.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked down the line and saw Klef, soon making his way to them. "Klef..." he whispered. "Sorry for getting you in this. If I never made you leave with me, you'd be safe... This isn't no one but my own fault."
"It's fine, it's kind of my fault too. Worry about yourself, I'm fine." They said flashing a smile, glad to see him, briefly pulling their hair back to reveal no chip before tilting their head forward to hide their ears. "We'll get out of here soon, I promise." Klef said under their breath.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah I hope so... she'd call if something happened right?" she asked and grabbed his hand "well i'd give you my hand to keep but it's hard to cook with one hand y'know"
"Of course she will." Roman said, taking his phone out of his pocket. "She just sent me a text. Said Misaki went to take a bath and she might head to bed when she gets out. Therefore she'll probably be sleep when we come home." He said, putting his phone away. "I don't what you to give me your hand. If you gave it to me, it wouldn't be warm... Nor would it have your touch." He said softly

Roman said:
"Of course she will." Roman said, taking his phone out of his pocket. "She just sent me a text. Said Misaki went to take a bath and she might head to bed when she gets out. Therefore she'll probably be sleep when we come home." He said, putting his phone away. "I don't what you to give me your hand. If you gave it to me, it wouldn't be warm... Nor would it have your touch." He said softly
(just wait till the water overflow's xD )

Mal nodded "that is true, it would also be a little strange" she said.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"It's fine, it's kind of my fault too. Worry about yourself, I'm fine." They said flashing a smile, glad to see him, briefly pulling their hair back to reveal no chip before tilting their head forward to hide their ears. "We'll get out of here soon, I promise." Klef said under their breath.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro shook his head, "No Klef. It's mine." He said, sighing lightly. "We'll get out of here and we'll talk about it." He told them, before standing straight, acting as if he didn't just walk all the way over to Klef. "...Also no matter what happens, I'll always consider you my best friend... My first friend too."

LunaCrosby said:
(just wait till the water overflow's xD )
Mal nodded "that is true, it would also be a little strange" she said.
(((( Good luck Akane xD ))))

Roman chuckled, "I'm not normal. Strange should literally be my middle name." He said, laughing a little. "Anyways, after we bring Alejandro home, what do you want to eat for dinner? Sea food? Italian?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia had since left Asuka and headed home to grab a few things before she would leave again. She could stay for a little while of course, but not all that long. Unlocking the front door and walking inside, Celia exclaimed, "Honey I'm home!" Though clearly she was joking because she'd never use the word honey, she thought it sounded weird coming out of her mouth.

''oh...welcome back Celia...if your heading out il go with you''

...✦Zenya said as she smiled✦...

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged "Alright~" she said as she stood up "I haven't seen Yuria in a while, is she still not home?" She called curiously as she went to the kitchen, soon noticing a plate of donuts and some pastries with a note attached on the table, she stared at it before lifting the note.
Dakota nodded "Alright then" she said with a nod, hoping she'd at least be good at something.
''oh yeah huh...where did Yuria go anyway...probably with her...girl i guess''

Roman said:
(((( Good luck Akane xD ))))
Roman chuckled, "I'm not normal. Strange should literally be my middle name." He said, laughing a little. "Anyways, after we bring Alejandro home, what do you want to eat for dinner? Sea food? Italian?"
(R.I.P her sanity xD )

"I haven't had any kind of seafood before..." Mal said. "so maybe seafood?"

Roman said:
Alejandro shook his head, "No Klef. It's mine." He said, sighing lightly. "We'll get out of here and we'll talk about it." He told them, before standing straight, acting as if he didn't just walk all the way over to Klef. "...Also no matter what happens, I'll always consider you my best friend... My first friend too."
"Yeah, we'll talk about this later. " Klef said, then stood up straight shifting their eyes forward to avoid suspicion. "Your my best friend too, I promise we'll get out of here somehow." Klef muttered before trying to get a closer look at the lady up front. "I think she's the one in charge..." They told Alejandro.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and blinked as her face coloured the tiniest bit "R-Right" she said quietly looking to her pie, lifting her knife and fork to cut it.
Roland chuckled before smiling "So, were you content to just sit there and listen to my mother and I bicker all night?" he asked teasingly as he poked her arm.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I see, windy days aren't for me I don't think" she laughed a little "I dont hate then, but they're cold and I don't like being cold"
"there are windy days were the wind is not really cold" Mateus said as he remembers what happened to him at a storm "as long as it's nota storm I'm okay".

LunaCrosby said:
(R.I.P her sanity xD )
"I haven't had any kind of seafood before..." Mal said. "so maybe seafood?"
(((( I know right xDD ))))

"Seafood it is then~ I think I'll have lobster." Roman said, using his free hand to rub his chin. "Yeah I'll -- The park! C'mon, we gotta hurry!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh yeah huh...where did Yuria go anyway...probably with her...girl i guess''
"Ah, yeah, your father was telling me she's dating someone, hopefully we'll get to meet the girl someday if things work out" she said happily as she returned to the living room with the plate, reading the note as she left it on the table "Its an apology..." She said glancing to the plate again. "Yoku must have baked these and then left...." Amara said a little surprised she apologised.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling "So, were you content to just sit there and listen to my mother and I bicker all night?" he asked teasingly as he poked her arm.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little when he poked her arm "It was interesting enough to distract me from my food it seems, so maybe"

Alternated said:
"there are windy days were the wind is not really cold" Mateus said as he remembers what happened to him at a storm "as long as it's nota storm I'm okay".
Elaena nodded "Well no one likes to be out in a storm" she said smiling a little "Though you did sleep on a roof...how did you manage when there was storms?" She asked, tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little when he poked her arm "It was interesting enough to distract me from my food it seems, so maybe"
Roland chuckled before folding his arms and setting them on the table "Oh really? that is a shame because we'll have to get you earmuffs if thats the case." he said with a smirk before his mother laughed "Yeah, everyone likes to talk while working, and 95% of the time it's something interesting." Arella said happily.

Roman said:
(((( I know right xDD ))))
"Seafood it is then~ I think I'll have lobster." Roman said, using his free hand to rub his chin. "Yeah I'll -- The park! C'mon, we gotta hurry!"
(I'm actually curious as to how she'd react xD considering it's her first time watching misaki for them xD )

Mal nodded before blinking, quickening her pace "we keep getting distracted"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Well no one likes to be out in a storm" she said smiling a little "Though you did sleep on a roof...how did you manage when there was storms?" She asked, tilting her head.
"when there are storms I mostly go to convenience stores" Mateus said it was his best plan if there was a storm "but If I have no time I'll just use the box to catch my slimes when I'm sleeping".

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy shrugged "their ok, my moms paranoid that she's being stalked... like always" she said. "yeah I did meet your family but that was because you invited me over." she said.

☁Ulqui☁

Ulqui nodded, "That's true. They somehow all happened to be there the day I decided to invited you." He said. "And like always? You mean your mom is always paranoid?"

WeirdPrincess said:

☁Ulqui☁

Ulqui nodded, "That's true. They somehow all happened to be there the day I decided to invited you." He said. "And like always? You mean your mom is always paranoid?"

Lucy nodded "yeah, she always has this feeling she's being stalked but she never is, I just think she's a little crazy or stressed, I guess" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm actually curious as to how she'd react xD considering it's her first time watching misaki for them xD )
Mal nodded before blinking, quickening her pace "we keep getting distracted"
(((( I'll make a solo post if anything comes to mind n a reaction ))))

Roman gritted his teeth, "Yeah... We need to stay focused." He said, now running to the park, at full speed

Roman said:
(((( I'll make a solo post if anything comes to mind n a reaction ))))
Roman gritted his teeth, "Yeah... We need to stay focused." He said, now running to the park, at full speed
( xD Yay xD )

Mal blinked before running after him.

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded in agreement, "Either that or the woman who'll turn us into puppets." He said, sighing quietly. "Guess we'll find out though and when we do, we bare with whatever she has in store for us..."
"Probably both!" They added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back