• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Davis just nodded slowly to her
(Thank you so much)

River soon finished his drink as well then threw the cup in a trash can they passed

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko threw away her cup as well, moving her hair out of her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Davis just nodded slowly to her
(Thank you so much)

River soon finished his drink as well then threw the cup in a trash can they passed

[/QUOTE]
''so Mitsu. what do you wanna do now?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as they neared his dorm and spoke. "You wanna come in for a little bit?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "yeah, sure" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu shrugged before giggling and hugging her around the neck. "Hang out." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...we can do that''

...♱She said as she smiled♱...

(uhh...is Mitsu shorter than Neo? cuz i wanna make Neo shorter than Mitsu...cuz Neo has a kind of Loli-kind of aura)

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "yeah, sure" she said.
River smiled and nodded as he lead her into the dorm buildings and started for his dorm

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...we can do that''
...♱She said as she smiled♱...

(uhh...is Mitsu shorter than Neo? cuz i wanna make Neo shorter than Mitsu...cuz Neo has a kind of Loli-kind of aura)
(Neo is shorter than Mitsu.)

Mitsu giggled happily and hugged her around the neck tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and nodded as he lead her into the dorm buildings and started for his dorm

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed him "I believe I've been there once before... I think..." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and nodded as he lead her into the dorm buildings and started for his dorm

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon wrapped her arms around Mitsu's waist. She wanted to wrap it around her neck but it would be hard to do so♱...

(trying to make it so Neo's height is up to Mitsu's neck)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon wrapped her arms around Mitsu's waist. She wanted to wrap it around her neck but it would be hard to do so♱...
(trying to make it so Neo's height is up to Mitsu's neck)
Mitsu smiled happily and giggled a little as she continued to hug neo before another slow dance song came on and she immediately smiled brightly and pulled away from neo and then took her hands and dragged her back to the dance floor

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm I don't remember actually." He said to her as they got to the door and he opened it for her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked in "hmm... I think you were changing your clothes? it was something like that..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko walked in "hmm... I think you were changing your clothes? it was something like that..." she said.
"Was it the night we went with jace?" He asked her as he closed the door shins them and looked around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily and giggled a little as she continued to hug neo before another slow dance song came on and she immediately smiled brightly and pulled away from neo and then took her hands and dragged her back to the dance floor

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled more as she looked up at Mitsu placing her hands on Mitsu's back and holding her hand♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Was it the night we went with jace?" He asked her as he closed the door shins them and looked around

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko tilted her head "I think it was the first time we were hanging out..." she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori, she really was getting into the moment, wasn't she? All well, so was he, and he was happy about her reply, though the sentimental moment was over when he finally noticed her blush. Upon noticing it Masahi smile then moved his forehead away and nipped at Kaori's bottom lip, pulling at it for a second before kissing her, then moving his hand from her cheek to behind her ear with his fingers going through her hair as he pressed his lips to hers. While doing that his hand moved down her side before stopping so he could playfully pinch her♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Suffice to say that Kaori hadn't been expecting the words that Masahi had said. Really she expected some kind of teasing. Instead, he said something really cute that made her heart beat hard. It was why she was blushing after all. So her response, while good and she did mean every word, was slightly unprepared. Simply because she hadn't expected to have to respond to something like that. Really, she had prepared herself to- Kaori would have finished the thought had Masahi not leaned in and connected their lips. A familiar sensation rushed through her body as she felt the nips on her lips before a full-on kiss. Ah yes... her spare hand trailed across the non scarred skin on her chest, feeling where each hickey laid. Yes, it was this feeling. Almost subconsciously Kaori l moved herself closer to him, kissing him back as he moved his hand through her hair. Though, she couldn't help but smile as his hands pinched her sides, giggling and having her breath hitch a bit through a reply☆...

"M-meanie...!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen let out an unamused sigh before rubbing his hand on Lilliana's head, using his powers to release a pheromone meant to make Lilliana calm down. After that Ayen sneaked into her mind and started setting up a mental barrier around the voice, truly it seemed easier in this case that in the case of his own that seemed to be the living embodiment of his godly powers, a very part of his body mind and soul, though he could just be fooling himself, he did do that a few times in the past, making himself believe he was just a simple healer for a few decades, but that was besides the point right now♗...
"It's gonna be alright Lilliana, daddy's got ya."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana simply clung to Ayen, his warmth already helping some. Really, she was okay, simply frightened by a surprise. The pheromone kicked in almost immediately and she relaxed against him, her eyes closing as her body fell more limp and relaxed against his chest. The voice sighed as it felt Ayen setting up the mental block, speaking a bit before going silent♧...

"You think it's that easy, huh? I'm part of Lilliana. I'm the darkness in her. I'd never hurt her. You'll both see it soon enough. It won't be that easy to keep me locked away forever."

...♧Lilliana felt the voice to silent, and released a breath she didn't know she was holding. Being with Ayen was a good thing for her, and she buried her face in his newly tear-stained shirt as she soon started to drift off a bit once more♧...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo smiled more as she looked up at Mitsu placing her hands on Mitsu's back and holding her hand♱...
Mitsu smiled at how neo remembered before she did the same and started to dance with her happily

Roman said:
Takashi waved his hands in front of him in defense "Sorry! Sorry!" He said, smiling nervously. He didn't expect her to be mad at him, then again that was pretty stupid of him to think. "Things were hectic... Crazy." He said, sighing lightly. "I was actually wondering if I'd ever make it back, and well I thought wrong. Being someone with my skill, overwhelming forces are easy to deal with if you're a good leader." He told her. Takashi then smiled and took a deep breath before exhaling, "And... I thought about you every second. I knew I had to come back for you, so nothing was gonna stop me."
...₪Violetta noticed his expression, and it was so adorable that her facade almost broke. Personally she had expected him to see right through it, so it was a pleasant surprise to see that he hadnt. Either way, Violetta kept up the "mad" appearence, marching forward and wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. She was now smiling, but he couldn't see it, as she spoke in the concerned voice still₪...

"Do you know how worried you made me?? I heard about the stupid government plan... what would you have done if you had managed to be captured? Did you ever think about that?? I'm just glad you're okay."

...₪Her words were truthful, as we're the feelings behind them. To lessen her worry the goddess was playing it off as a joke, even to herself₪...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we should...ask that girl...Natsume which room we can stay in. there has to be a lot of guest rooms right?''
...◇Vanille frowned. Levya should know better than to trust some random strangers who happen to have room in this super fancy mansion that just so happens to be conveniently located right in a place where they needed safe places to live. She looked at Levya with a concerned expression◇...

"Why should we trust them? We don't know who they are! Besides, I have my house literally in my bag right here."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled at how neo remembered before she did the same and started to dance with her happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo danced along. Though she was still kind of awkwardly at it since she is kinda new at this♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back