• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed and was gonna say something before his mother cut him off "Yeah, he is always picky on what he wants to work on, always more interested in doing his own thing." Arella said with a giggle and a nod.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Oh, I see" she said as she looked over to Roland briefly before looking back "Uhm, what kind of work do I have to do?" She asked curiously

WeirdPrincess said:

☁Ulqui☁

"How have they been? I've never really gotten to meet your family before, though you've met all of mine." Ulqui said with a chuckle.

Lucy shrugged "their ok, my moms paranoid that she's being stalked... like always" she said. "yeah I did meet your family but that was because you invited me over." she said.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana was holding her head still, so she flinched when she felt Ayen's hand on her head, making a small yelp as she did so. Trembling a bit she turned to look at her father, hearing him talk not in her mind. She sniffed a little bit, still obviously freaked out from suddenly hearing voices in her head. She turned and scrambled over until she was hugging on to him, closing her eyes, trying to calm down. It didn't really work, as she yelped again as she heard the voice speak again♧...

"Well I'm Lily's voice, not yours. I shut up when I wanna shut up. Look, Lily, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. I'm sorry about everything that I had done back a while ago, okay? Let's make a truce, yeah?"
...♗Ayen let out an unamused sigh before rubbing his hand on Lilliana's head, using his powers to release a pheromone meant to make Lilliana calm down. After that Ayen sneaked into her mind and started setting up a mental barrier around the voice, truly it seemed easier in this case that in the case of his own that seemed to be the living embodiment of his godly powers, a very part of his body mind and soul, though he could just be fooling himself, he did do that a few times in the past, making himself believe he was just a simple healer for a few decades, but that was besides the point right now♗...

"It's gonna be alright Lilliana, daddy's got ya."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Oh, I see" she said as she looked over to Roland briefly before looking back "Uhm, what kind of work do I have to do?" She asked curiously
Roland cleared his throat to stop his mother from bantering on over his own speaking "Well, i guess we'll see what you're good at tomorrow, then we'll see from there." he said before starting to cut into his pie.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille could only stare as more people she didn't recognize suddenly appeared from gods know where. She blinked as they all seemed to intermingle with each other, acting so comfortable in the midst of all the crap happening in the world. She jusy blinked, unable to come up with any words to say to what was happening◇...

@HimeragiSeiker
''we should...ask that girl...Natsume which room we can stay in. there has to be a lot of guest rooms right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
one job xD jk))
...✦Zenya illness finally faded as she went downstairs. Lucelia was still slightly ill, Lucia was fine✦...

@WeirdPrincess
Celia had since left Asuka and headed home to grab a few things before she would leave again. She could stay for a little while of course, but not all that long. Unlocking the front door and walking inside, Celia exclaimed, "Honey I'm home!" Though clearly she was joking because she'd never use the word honey, she thought it sounded weird coming out of her mouth.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta had finished the candy bar, poof in away the wrapper, sighing again. Maybe she should just go out lookin for him at this point. As soon as she stretched upward and was about to start walking she heard a voice behind her, and a familiar one at that. A smile found her lips as she turned backwards to find her favorite ponytail-ed boyfriend. Placing a hand on her hip she donned a fake frown, trying her best to conceal her happiness at his return, playing it off like she was mad instead₪...
"Takashi! Where have you been? No contact for, what, months? Do you know how worried I've been?!"
Takashi waved his hands in front of him in defense "Sorry! Sorry!" He said, smiling nervously. He didn't expect her to be mad at him, then again that was pretty stupid of him to think. "Things were hectic... Crazy." He said, sighing lightly. "I was actually wondering if I'd ever make it back, and well I thought wrong. Being someone with my skill, overwhelming forces are easy to deal with if you're a good leader." He told her. Takashi then smiled and took a deep breath before exhaling, "And... I thought about you every second. I knew I had to come back for you, so nothing was gonna stop me."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Yes, I dare!" Kalin cried, walking up to her, as he finally realized how much taller he was in comparison to her. He had to tilt his head down slightly to see her face completely at this distance.
"I've been here before, in you position... I gave into the anger and fear, and I...I killed people, understand!? Good people, who only wanted to help others! They lost everything because I couldn't control myself when I learned that she died... But you don't have to be a monster like me. You don't... All you have to do is stop, and think about what your son would think if you hurt an innocent because of him." He said, gripping her shoulders tightly as he tried once more to get his words through to Layala.

[/QUOTE]
Layala only stared at him for a few moments. Eventually, she rolled her irises, folding her arms over her chest. "Listening to such a lowly figure like you has bored me." Shaking her head and closing her eyes in the slightest attempt to relax herself to some small extent, Layala reopened her gaze, focusing her attention to the ground below. "My kingdom destroyed, my father returned, and now my youngest son has been killed..." Blowing her breath, Layala raised her gaze only slightly, just shifting her gaze sideways in the same. "That's what I get for trusting, huh."

Rather than addressing anything Kalin had said, Layala instead turned to her side and walked away from her original path. Instead, Layala was retracing her hazily returning memory, back to where she was once 'buried'. The last place she had ever seen her son. She no longer found words to be useful in any effective manner to her situation, and thus concluded to remain silent.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nuzzled her face into his chest as he pulled her into his arms, letting a small sigh or relief for a moment she then looked up at him " I'm glad you're saying that, because of course I wouldn't want you getting hurt in any way.....but at the same time...I don't want to feel like I'm bossing you around o-or anything like that..."
Kaname only grimaced at her words, finding slight amusement in her reactions. Slowly running her hand down the side of her face while brushing her hair away, Kaname provided Camilla with the best smile he could manage at the time. "It's alright...you're just worried about me. I appreciate that." Pulling her into his chest again, Kaname rested his head above hers. "I don't want you to ever have to worry about me."

Roman said:
Talia stood still, he muscles tight before she took a deep breath and her staff appeared in her hand. I can't see... I can hear... But everything is smoky... Dang it. She then look in the last direction where she saw Elora. "Hey Elora?" She whispered. "Are you okay?" Talia asked, her grasp on the staff grew to it's tightest.
Elora Capistrano

horriblesubs-blade-and-soul-01-480p-mkv_snapshot_10-19_2014-04-06_15-46-06.jpg

While concealed in the smoke, Elora had changed to one of her other forms that would help her in a situation like this. She had stood still as she stared ahead, soon hearing the sound of Talia's voice. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" She asked, slowly reaching behind her before she pulled out a dagger that hung on belt. The sound of car doors opening and closing came both from ahead and behind them, as well as foot steps starting to draw a little closer. Trying to see through the smoke was nearly impossible, Elora couldn't see a thing. Though after a few seconds, the smoke began to fade away slowly, making it a little more visible. Though all she could see were three sillouettes in front and when she looked back, two behind.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layala only stared at him for a few moments. Eventually, she rolled her irises, folding her arms over her chest. "Listening to such a lowly figure like you has bored me." Shaking her head and closing her eyes in the slightest attempt to relax herself to some small extent, Layala reopened her gaze, focusing her attention to the ground below. "My kingdom destroyed, my father returned, and now my youngest son has been killed..." Blowing her breath, Layala raised her gaze only slightly, just shifting her gaze sideways in the same. "That's what I get for trusting, huh."
Rather than addressing anything Kalin had said, Layala instead turned to her side and walked away from her original path. Instead, Layala was retracing her hazily returning memory, back to where she was once 'buried'. The last place she had ever seen her son. She no longer found words to be useful in any effective manner to her situation, and thus concluded to remain silent.

[/QUOTE]
All that Kalin had wanted was for Layla to stop what she was doing, and she had eventually decided to walk away. Why, then, did he feel so angry? Kalin let a deep sigh loose, as waves of heat dispersed across his body. He turned towards Layla, and started to walk after her. Kalin didn't fully understand just what had happened to her, but he still wanted to help, and he was going to stand up for her until everything was settled.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]so bored @_@

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'm about to reply now. I was busy, sorry. ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not really....''
Amara shrugged "Alright~" she said as she stood up "I haven't seen Yuria in a while, is she still not home?" She called curiously as she went to the kitchen, soon noticing a plate of donuts and some pastries with a note attached on the table, she stared at it before lifting the note.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland cleared his throat to stop his mother from bantering on over his own speaking "Well, i guess we'll see what you're good at tomorrow, then we'll see from there." he said before starting to cut into his pie.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Alright then" she said with a nod, hoping she'd at least be good at something.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah... I don't know what he'd go there for anyway's... unless for the food court..." she said and walked beside him.
Roman chuckled and nudged Mal, "Calling him a big eater? Heck... He probably is." He said, smiling a little. "Hopefully he turns up quickly, that way we can have a longer date night~"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef stood in the assembly, covering their ears with their hair, whoever was supposed to chip them must of forgot or something.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looked down the line and saw Klef, soon making his way to them. "Klef..." he whispered. "Sorry for getting you in this. If I never made you leave with me, you'd be safe... This isn't no one but my own fault."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Alright then" she said with a nod, hoping she'd at least be good at something.
Roland nodded before looking at her "So, you just gonna wait for your pie to cut itself or....?" he said semi teasingly before setting his fork and knife down while his mother did the same on the other side of Dakota.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

horriblesubs-blade-and-soul-01-480p-mkv_snapshot_10-19_2014-04-06_15-46-06.jpg

While concealed in the smoke, Elora had changed to one of her other forms that would help her in a situation like this. She had stood still as she stared ahead, soon hearing the sound of Talia's voice. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" She asked, slowly reaching behind her before she pulled out a dagger that hung on belt. The sound of car doors opening and closing came both from ahead and behind them, as well as foot steps starting to draw a little closer. Trying to see through the smoke was nearly impossible, Elora couldn't see a thing. Though after a few seconds, the smoke began to fade away slowly, making it a little more visible. Though all she could see were three sillouettes in front and when she looked back, two behind.

Talia frowned and slowly backed up, so she was back to back with Elora. "This isn't good... They could be here to take us for chipping." She said quietly. "We'll have to fight them off and make a run for your place." Talia suggested, spinning her staff in her hands. As much as she didn't want to, these people could be hear for anything, to steal, to kidnap them, harm them... Anything. Talia wasn't gonna let that happen without a fight.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and nudged Mal, "Calling him a big eater? Heck... He probably is." He said, smiling a little. "Hopefully he turns up quickly, that way we can have a longer date night~"
Mal looked at him "the first time he ate we didn't have anything left..." she said before nodding "yeah I hope so too, I don't want him to be missing too long, pr leave misaki at home for too long either"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname only grimaced at her words, finding slight amusement in her reactions. Slowly running her hand down the side of her face while brushing her hair away, Kaname provided Camilla with the best smile he could manage at the time. "It's alright...you're just worried about me. I appreciate that." Pulling her into his chest again, Kaname rested his head above hers. "I don't want you to ever have to worry about me."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded into his chest finding comfort in his words that he didn't think she was bossing him and that he wasn't going to do something careless "If its alright...I think I'd like to go home... O-or at least somewhere less open than here, I don't really want any of those guards suspecting us and trying to chip us" she said quietly "Sorry if that sounds whimpish...."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him "the first time he ate we didn't have anything left..." she said before nodding "yeah I hope so too, I don't want him to be missing too long, pr leave misaki at home for too long either"
Misaki, huh? She was the sneaky one... Good thing, Akane was home. "My mom is home. She should have an eye on her, so we have all-day." He said, holding his hand out to Mal. "You know... It's been awhile since we've actually held hands." He joked.

Roman said:
Misaki, huh? She was the sneaky one... Good thing, Akane was home. "My mom is home. She should have an eye on her, so we have all-day." He said, holding his hand out to Mal. "You know... It's been awhile since we've actually held hands." He joked.
Mal nodded "yeah I hope so... she'd call if something happened right?" she asked and grabbed his hand "well i'd give you my hand to keep but it's hard to cook with one hand y'know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back