• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and smiled "yeah, right" she said.
"When we do find him, we'll have earned ourselves a nice brake. Maybe dinner I suggest?" Roman asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "I hope so" she said laughing lightly. "I should get better when I go back to training"
Roland nodded before turning back to his food as his mother cleared her throat "So, the family and I could have an area set aside where the two of you can practice your powers, i'm sure with help from Roland's father we could even make a building so your powers can't be traced from inside of it." Arella said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "sure, why not" she said.
Roman chuckled, "Dinner it is. Now... If you were a fast growing child where's one place you'd go first?"

Roman said:
Alejandro stood up and looked at the ground, "Pardon my language, but what hell are you doing?" He asked, obviously frustrated with their current situation. "Sorry... Again.." He said, sighing lightly. "Guess adukt words stick." He mumbled.
"Magic...?!" Klef wasn't quite sure what they were doing either but they had seen their mentor do this several to get out of prison in the past. A ringing noise started to occur in their head...That only works if your me! Actually it only works if you had any sort of magic, which you don't, because your in a place with high security and these cells block any magic usage from happening. Alejandro is right, you can't do anything to get out... Your screwed.... Just kidding, not really, you if can communicate with me, I'd suggest trying to get help. I'm busy at the moment, sorry this is just the stuff that happens when you run away, bye! The ringing started extremely loud before disapear in completely. "It's fine, know anyone who could get us out?"

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm..." Mal thought as she walked.
"How about the park? That's where I used to go when I was growing up." Roman said, smiling happily. "And the breeze is great there, so I think he'd be there since he prefers colder tempatures."

---------------------------------------------

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"Magic...?!" Klef wasn't quite sure what they were doing either but they had seen their mentor do this several to get out of prison in the past. A ringing noise started to occur in their head...That only works if your me! Actually it only works if you had any sort of magic, which you don't, because your in a place with high security and these cells block any magic usage from happening. Alejandro is right, you can't do anything to get out... Your screwed.... Just kidding, not really, you if can communicate with me, I'd suggest trying to get help. I'm busy at the moment, sorry this is just the stuff that happens when you run away, bye! The ringing started extremely loud before disapear in completely. "It's fine, know anyone who could get us out?"

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looked down, his eyelids covering his eyes halfway. Was there anyone who could even find them? Maybe his parents, but he knew finding this place would even be a handful, especially since he didn't even know where it was. "No... Sorry." He said, before looking down.

tumblr_mx99nlKK4W1ssbq4vo1_500.gif

He didn't notice yet, but his hair was cut short and some kind of device was on his ear... Maybe an earpiece.

Roman said:
"How about the park? That's where I used to go when I was growing up." Roman said, smiling happily. "And the breeze is great there, so I think he'd be there since he prefers colder tempatures."

Alejandro looked down, his eyelids covering his eyes halfway. Was there anyone who could even find them? Maybe his parents, but he knew finding this place would even be a handful, especially since he didn't even know where it was. "No... Sorry." He said, before looking down.

He didn't notice yet, but his hair was cut short and some kind of device was on his ear... Maybe an earpiece.
"That's ok, I'll see if any of the circus coul-" Klef stopped speaking, completely appalled..."Hey...um... Alejandro...?" Klef said, their voice shaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"That's ok, I'll see if any of the circus coul-" Klef stopped speaking, completely appalled..."Hey...um... Alejandro...?" Klef said, their voice shaking.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looked up from the ground, "Yeah? Something the matter?" He asked. "You sound rather scared.. Possibly worried."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before turning back to his food as his mother cleared her throat "So, the family and I could have an area set aside where the two of you can practice your powers, i'm sure with help from Roland's father we could even make a building so your powers can't be traced from inside of it." Arella said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "Oh? Really?" She smiled "That would be helpful, thank you" she said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru was there but he was sleeping on the couch. Natsume was there as well☫...
Amara giggled quietly as she looked to Natsuru"I should have guessed really" she said soon giving a small wave to Natsume before looking around "Huh, I guess Yoku left" she said with a shrug before sitting down.

Roman said:

Mal nodded "yeah, it's worth a try, better then just standing here" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah, it's worth a try, better then just standing here" she said.
"More like wandering around." Roman said, putting his hands in his pockets. "As if we were lost or something..." he told her. "But yeah... It's a far better idea."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Oh? Really?" She smiled "That would be helpful, thank you" she said happily.
Amara giggled quietly as she looked to Natsuru"I should have guessed really" she said soon giving a small wave to Natsume before looking around "Huh, I guess Yoku left" she said with a shrug before sitting down.
''yeah Dad does sleep a lot...''

...☫Arako said as she sat down next to Amara☫...

Nonalaka said:
Arella laughed before smiling at Dakota "Don't thank me, or anyone else yet, tomorrow you and Roy will be put to work, you'll need to work for that area, isn't that right Roy?" Arella said cheerfully before Roland nodded and smirked "Well, last time i checked you and you're bothers owed me for the divine hammers i made." Roland boasted pridefully.

Roman said:
"More like wandering around." Roman said, putting his hands in his pockets. "As if we were lost or something..." he told her. "But yeah... It's a far better idea."
Mal nodded "yeah." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah." she said.
Roman put his hand on Mal's shoulderand and.used Kamui, transporting them to Earth. "Alright. First the park, then we'll check the mall...? Well I'm not so sure on that one. Let's leave it as a secondary choice." He said as he started walking.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked up from the ground, "Yeah? Something the matter?" He asked. "You sound rather scared.. Possibly worried."
Should they tell them? Or would it be better to not say anything? Klef didn't know what to say or do, they just stayed silent for awhile, staring at nothing. Did they have one too? Klef runs their fingers through their hair, it was the same length and no new pieces were anywhere. They take a sigh of relief, then bury their head in between their legs as a massive rush of guilt came over, he had a piece rather than them, it was their fault for wanting to go into the woods, and it was their fault for leading them somewhere where the two of them could get caught. Klef felt so stupid as their eyes started to water.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Should they tell them? Or would it be better to not say anything? Klef didn't know what to say or do, they just stayed silent for awhile, staring at nothing. Did they have one too? Klef runs their fingers through their hair, it was the same length and no new pieces were anywhere. They take a sigh of relief, then bury their head in between their legs as a massive rush of guilt came over, he had a piece rather than them, it was their fault for wanting to go into the woods, and it was their fault for leading them somewhere where the two of them could get caught. Klef felt so stupid as their eyes started to water.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro stood up and tilted his head, watching Klef curiously. He could only wonder what Klef was going to say, but ignored the thought. "Hey?" Alejandro called to Klef in a calm tone. He furrowed his brows, when he saw them bury their face into their knees. "Klef! Tell me what's wrong? You were just all serious about making a plan now you look like.. This. What's wrong?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah Dad does sleep a lot...''
...☫Arako said as she sat down next to Amara☫...
Amara nodded "He always has" she giggled lightly as she looked over at him "But in all fairness, I think being attacked and then sat on by a bear counts as a long day and may deserve a nap"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Arella laughed before smiling at Dakota "Don't thank me, or anyone else yet, tomorrow you and Roy will be put to work, you'll need to work for that area, isn't that right Roy?" Arella said cheerfully before Roland nodded and smirked "Well, last time i checked you and you're bothers owed me for the divine hammers i made." Roland boasted pridefully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "I don't mind working, its the least I can do for letting me stay here" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "He always has" she giggled lightly as she looked over at him "But in all fairness, I think being attacked and then sat on by a bear counts as a long day and may deserve a nap"
Dakota nodded "I don't mind working, its the least I can do for letting me stay here" she said happily.
''i guess..''

Roman said:
Alejandro stood up and tilted his head, watching Klef curiously. He could only wonder what Klef was going to say, but ignored the thought. "Hey?" Alejandro called to Klef in a calm tone. He furrowed his brows, when he saw them bury their face into their knees. "Klef! Tell me what's wrong? You were just all serious about making a plan now you look like.. This. What's wrong?"
"I think you've been chipped..." Klef said, their voices muffled by their legs.

Nonalaka said:
Arella laughed before smirking over at Roland "Well, atleast she isn't stubborn about work Roy!" she said almost teasingly towards her son, to which Roland simply huffed then looked to the side.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I think you've been chipped..." Klef said, their voices muffled by their legs.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro shook his head, "No... I can't be chipped." He replied almost instantly. "I don't feel any different..." he said, sitting back down on the ground. "At.. Least I don't." Alejandro quickly covered his eeye with his arm and took a deep breath, he couldn't be chipped. Not yet and not ever. "I feel fine."

Roman said:
Alejandro shook his head, "No... I can't be chipped." He replied almost instantly. "I don't feel any different..." he said, sitting back down on the ground. "At.. Least I don't." Alejandro quickly covered his eeye with his arm and took a deep breath, he couldn't be chipped. Not yet and not ever. "I feel fine."
"Well, there's some sort of device on your ear, it could be something else I guess.." They said, their voice still muffled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back