• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" It's fine, I actually felt like I was overreacting earlier today, we could have done everything differently would still be here...Its not your fault he's gone..." They said, leaning against the wall in what now seemed to be a cell. "Let's get out of here! Do we still have our powers?..." Klef asked, as their adreline and any motivation seemed now to be running dry.

[/QUOTE]
"I can't fight without Hyouinmaru.." Alejandro said quietly. These are people was bigger than us, so trying to fight them head on, wouldn't be smart. We just have to hope for the best..."

Nanne said:
Yuki shook her head, "No...Alex you've helped me in so many ways...youve changed my whole life. I want to thank you for that." she said and smiled.
Alex smiled and kissed Yuki happily before pulling away, "We changed each other's lives in my opinion... I'm happy about that. It was the best change to ever happen in mine."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland glanced over at Dakota and his mother before letting out a nervous sigh and looking back to his food as he heard his mother speak "So, Dakota, what sort of powers and skills do you have? And are you fully human, or human and something else?" Arella asked curiously as she took a fork in one hand and a knife in the other so she could cut up her pie.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked over at her when she asked her question "Well, Telekinesis and teleportation" she said quietly "And, I'm half human, My dad was human and my mom is an angel" she said nod before smiling a little.

Roman said:
"I can't fight without Hyouinmaru.." Alejandro said quietly. These are people was bigger than us, so trying to fight them head on, wouldn't be smart. We just have to hope for the best..."
"Yeah, I guess your right. Their bigger and stronger than us right now..." Klef said, agreeing with Alejandro.

Alternated said:
Mateus steps outside, he inhaled then exhaled "If only it's a little windy" he said as he looks around.
Elaena gave him a confused look "If only it was windy? Why?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked over at her when she asked her question "Well, Telekinesis and teleportation" she said quietly "And, I'm half human, My dad was human and my mom is an angel" she said nod before smiling a little.
Roland tilted his head as he listen to Dakota, truly he really only knew of he teleportation, so hearing telekinesis was new to him, but before he could speak his mother did "Hmm, if you can keep it on the down low, then your powers might be useful around here, now then, how much can your powers lift?" Arella asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"Yeah, I guess your right. Their bigger and stronger than us right now..." Klef said, agreeing with Alejandro.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro sighed, "We should have went somewhere safe. My dad is probably out there looking for me and I'm here in some facility... They're probably gonna chip us." He said quietly.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams](Debating about whether to introduduce Klef's mentor yet...)

[/QUOTE]
(((( If only people were able to find the bases. I heard they were secretive. ))))

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed, "We should have went somewhere safe. My dad is probably out there looking for me and I'm here in some facility... They're probably gonna chip us." He said quietly.
(((( If only people were able to find the bases. I heard they were secretive. ))))
(True... I think it's to early to introduce him anyways)

"I really don't want to be chipped.... Let's try to figure someway out..." They said, looking at the enviroment the outside of the cell...

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
(True... I think it's to early to introduce him anyways)
"I really don't want to be chipped.... Let's try to figure someway out..." They said, looking at the enviroment the outside of the cell...

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looked around, seeing if he could find any air ducts. "I think they made this place escape proof." He said, as he continued to look around. "We can't use our powers in here and there aren't any exits... What are we gonna do?"

(((( Maybe when they finally make it out? ))))

Roman said:
Alejandro looked around, seeing if he could find any air ducts. "I think they made this place escape proof." He said, as he continued to look around. "We can't use our powers in here and there aren't any exits... What are we gonna do?"
(((( Maybe when they finally make it out? ))))
"Shhh...I need to concentrate...." They whispered, sitting with their legs crossed and still staring outside of the cell. Klef took out a few playing cards from the hoodie , the ones that they forgot to take out while playing cards, there were four cards. The four cards were placed by Klef in front of their legs, they continue to concentrate.

(I'm thinking probably a bit later...)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"Shhh...I need to concentrate...." They whispered, sitting with their legs crossed and still staring outside of the cell. Klef took out a few playing cards from the hoodie , the ones that they forgot to take out while playing cards, there were four cards. The four cards were placed by Klef in front of their legs, they continue to concentrate.
(I'm thinking probably a bit later...)

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro sighed and just shook his head, "Klef. We're just kids. We can't do anything to them... You seen them. They don't care... We're supers and their collecting us for chipping. I don't want one, but we're trapped here... With no way of getting out." He told them.

(((( Sounds good ))))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland tilted his head as he listen to Dakota, truly he really only knew of he teleportation, so hearing telekinesis was new to him, but before he could speak his mother did "Hmm, if you can keep it on the down low, then your powers might be useful around here, now then, how much can your powers lift?" Arella asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Uhm, quite a bit but I'm....not very good with my powers" she said, smiling sheepishly "I don't know if I'd be much help..."

Alternated said:
"it's my favorite climate" Mateus said as he grows some slimes and waves them around like a fan "ahh much better".
"Ah, I see, windy days aren't for me I don't think" she laughed a little "I dont hate then, but they're cold and I don't like being cold"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako soon followed her mom☫...
Amara then made her way back to the living room to see if Natsuru was still there.

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm, quite a bit but I'm....not very good with my powers" she said, smiling sheepishly "I don't know if I'd be much help..."
Roland placed a hand on Dakota's shoulder "It's alright, you will get ahold of it." he said supportively before offering a smile.

Roman said:
"If he does, then we'd have a problem on our hands. A rebellious child isn't something we want to have." Roman said, looking over at Mal. "We'll have to make sure it doesn't come to that."
Mal sighed "how do we do that?" she asked him.

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed and just shook his head, "Klef. We're just kids. We can't do anything to them... You seen them. They don't care... We're supers and their collecting us for chipping. I don't want one, but we're trapped here... With no way of getting out." He told them.
(((( Sounds good ))))
Klef took a deep breath, looking at their feet. " I know that your upset about your sword being taken away and stuff, but can we wallow another time, there has to be some way out, I swear!" They said they didn't know if they were lying to themselves, their eyes shifting back to what lied outside the cell. " GAH! I lost my concentration again!" They exclaimed, repositioning the cards and trying to focus.

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui nodded and put his arm around Lucy's shoulder before he began walking towards the amusement park. "So what have you been up to since I last saw you?" He asked, looking down at her.

Lucy thought for a bit "the usual... reading, well I guess I visited my family since then" she said.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked up at Kenji as he spoke, nodding in agreement. She couldn't really do much of anything here, so all she could do was go along with it. Looking at Akira, he looked to be in pretty bad shape, so going to a hospital really was the best option for right now. She glanced over at Asuka, growing more and more worried, knowing the feeling that was probably growing in her chest. Lumina spoke as well, in a soft tone, simply keeping a hold on Kenji's arm♤...

"Yeah. Lets go."

@WeirdPrincess @Jofune Tsurabisu
...❦Asuka nodded and with that, teleported everyone to the main lobby of the hopital. Seeing five people just appear out of nowhere, set alarms off in people's heads and with the current situation going on, put a few of them on high alert. One of the employee's had looked like they were about to call security, though seeing an unconscious person had changed their mind. After explaining the situation a little (she just told them that Akira was poisoned, she didn't need to go into the story about how it happened), the employee had called the doctors into the room. Doctors rushed in a few moment's later with a gurney, whisked away an unconscious Akira from the succubus, put him on the gurney and took him away. Everyone else was sent into the waiting room❦...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed "how do we do that?" she asked him.
Roman looked at Mal and chuckled, "He's our son. We'll talk to him."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland placed a hand on Dakota's shoulder "It's alright, you will get ahold of it." he said supportively before offering a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him "I hope so" she said laughing lightly. "I should get better when I go back to training"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
Klef took a deep breath, looking at their feet. " I know that your upset about your sword being taken away and stuff, but can we wallow another time, there has to be some way out, I swear!" They said they didn't know if they were lying to themselves, their eyes shifting back to what lied outside the cell. " GAH! I lost my concentration again!" They exclaimed, repositioning the cards and trying to focus.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro stood up and looked at the ground, "Pardon my language, but what hell are you doing?" He asked, obviously frustrated with their current situation. "Sorry... Again.." He said, sighing lightly. "Guess adukt words stick." He mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back