• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him for a moment before looking away, "Whats do you want to ask?"
Alex looked down towards the ground before looking at Yuki and cupping her chin. "Yuki... I don't want a girlfriend or lover anymore." He told her, before smiling warmly. "I.. Want something more." He said soflty. "I know with all the bull crap that's going on, it's hard to have moments like this... With everyone on edge and all... But I want you to be more than my girlfriend... I want you to be my wife." He said, before getting down on one knee. "Yuki... Will you marry me?" He asked, pulling out a small box, soon revealing it's contents which was a ring.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
The car had turned a few minutes after Elora and Talia, so she decided maybe she'd take a detour to try and lose them. She made a turn down a small alleyway as she spoke, soon hearing the sound of the car speeding and disappearing from her sight. "You're so cute. I'm also glad I'm having my first sleepover with you. I never really got to as a kid." She stated as she rubbed her hands together to warm them up, since they were a little cold. "It shouldn't be that long. Just have to reach the end of this and make another left, then we should be there." Elora said, giving her a reassuring smile.

The feeling of being watched slowly faded for Talia, though deep down inside, she knew something was up with those guys. Talia looked at Elora and giggled, "Well if I'm cute then you're nice and really pretty." She said, smiling happily at Elora. "And I mean every word of it." She told her , as she cut into the alley with her.

Roman said:
Alex looked down towards the ground before looking at Yuki and cupping her chin. "Yuki... I don't want a girlfriend or lover anymore." He told her, before smiling warmly. "I.. Want something more." He said soflty. "I know with all the bull crap that's going on, it's hard to have moments like this... With everyone on edge and all... But I want you to be more than my girlfriend... I want you to be my wife." He said, before getting down on one knee. "Yuki... Will you marry me?" He asked, pulling out a small box, soon revealing it's contents which was a ring.
Yuki was shocked at first but soon started crying tears of joy. "Are you serious Alex....I don't know what to say...I...Yes!" she said and quickly hugged him causing them both you fall on the floor. "Yes...I will marry you..." she said crying.

Roman said:
Alejandro gritted his teeth and sat against the wall or whatever it was. "They took Hyouinmaru and stuffed us in whatever these things are." He said before sighing quietly. "I should have listened to you both earlier... God I feel like such an idiot." Alejandro said, whispering the last part.
" It's fine, I actually felt like I was overreacting earlier today, we could have done everything differently would still be here...Its not your fault he's gone..." They said, leaning against the wall in what now seemed to be a cell. "Let's get out of here! Do we still have our powers?..." Klef asked, as their adreline and any motivation seemed now to be running dry.

Nanne said:
Yuki was shocked at first but soon started crying tears of joy. "Are you serious Alex....I don't know what to say...I...Yes!" she said and quickly hugged him causing them both you fall on the floor. "Yes...I will marry you..." she said crying.
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki as the lay on the ground, "I'm glad to be saying you've made me the happiest man alive." He said softly. "Thanks, Yuki."

Roman said:
Alex smiled and hugged Yuki as the lay on the ground, "I'm glad to be saying you've made me the happiest man alive." He said softly. "Thanks, Yuki."
Yuki shook her head, "No...Alex you've helped me in so many ways...youve changed my whole life. I want to thank you for that." she said and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
" R-Right" she said quietly, wondering what that was all about before hearing Mateus she turned and smiled at him "O-Oh, nothing really, just chitchat"
Amara nodded "Me too..." She said quietly.
''can we go to dad?''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Ahem, allow me to Orchestrate this Opus....)
The Lifeless, soulless soldiers had gathered everyone in the village, and was currently loading them onto transports. However, one transport was divergent of the others, the one containing The deer girl, boy Icicle and now the squirming and angry little girl (Chiharu.) who was without much care tossed onto the transport as it left the area.

Meanwhile...

Another squad had picked up the energy signatures of two children whom are currently attempting to hide in a pile of rocks. The soldiers swarmed the area, and soon quickly overpowered the couple of kids. They too were nicely packaged up and sent to the processing tower....

Elsewhere...

A very disgruntled catgirl and her new found forced partnership with an asshat. "Look, the Agency sent me out here first, so I get first dibs." She argued with the laid back foolish man, eating a block of the foulest smelling cheese known to exist for that very purpose. However, despite playing on the same team, did not disqualify them from the same treatment as the newest batch of soldiers were now bent capturing the four persons within the area. Apollyon just laughed as he brandished the biggest guns he had on him. That really did not last long as the hills outside of the village were being bombarded with really powerful blasts of concussive energy...

@Sailor Adams

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
''...im getting bored...follow''

...✦She said before Mitsuko and Meiru chased after the transport with Chiharu beneath the shadows✦...

Roman said:
Alejandro's eyes opened slowly. His eyelids felt heavy.. But ye wasn't sleepy at all. In fact, he didn't even know what was going on. Last thing he remembered was walking toward a pile of rocks with Klef. Upon hearing Klef's voice, Alejandro groaned, "K-Klef? Is that you?" He asked, quietly. "Where are we?" He panicked. "What is this place? What's going on?" He continued to ask more questions before his eyes went wide. "HYOUINMARU! WHERE'S HYOUINMARU?!"
@Nonalaka @Nonalaka
@Lumina

(no. im only involved with jofune and Lumina(Chiharu)

...♤Lumina looked up at Kenji as he spoke, nodding in agreement. She couldn't really do much of anything here, so all she could do was go along with it. Looking at Akira, he looked to be in pretty bad shape, so going to a hospital really was the best option for right now. She glanced over at Asuka, growing more and more worried, knowing the feeling that was probably growing in her chest. Lumina spoke as well, in a soft tone, simply keeping a hold on Kenji's arm♤...

"Yeah. Lets go."

@WeirdPrincess @Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled until he noticed his mother walk over and sit next to Dakota, at this point the smile almost disappeared, but he kept it there knowing she wouldn't pry for anything right now.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota offered a friendly smile to Roland's mother as she sat down, Dakota wasn't really worried about questions right now, since she'd only ask such when she was alone...hopefully.

Alternated said:
"is that so" Mateus said he stands up and stretched his arms "I only heard the clone thing though".
Elaena blinked "You heard the clone thing? How long were you awake for?" She asked as she looked over at him.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled back at him, "Yeah! It was great really, I had fun today. For once in my life." She joked lightly before she chuckled and picked up her game, then Oreo. She wondered how to turn him off and thought about asking Elliot, but then she remembered what he had done the last time. Bopping his nose, he rolled back up into the ball it was in and Yumi carefully placed him in her pocket before picking up her water. "Yup, see you around Elliot. Maybe during school and such. You better start going tomorrow or I'll come knocking on your door." She joked lightly, though she was also a little serious about it.

Elliot laughed "Right, right, I'll try to start going school tomorrow, I promise" he said with a nod and a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "You heard the clone thing? How long were you awake for?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Mateus chuckled "for like a minute I think" he said as he counts in his mind but forgets it anyway "whatever I already heard it".

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "for like a minute I think" he said as he counts in his mind but forgets it anyway "whatever I already heard it".
Elaena smiled "Oh, right" she said relieved that he didn't hear the first thing they were talking about, that'd be much too embarrassing she thoufht to herself.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled "Oh, right" she said relieved that he didn't hear the first thing they were talking about, that'd be much too embarrassing she thoufht to herself.
Mateus opens the door "I'm going to get some fresh air wanna join me Elaena?" he asked her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota offered a friendly smile to Roland's mother as she sat down, Dakota wasn't really worried about questions right now, since she'd only ask such when she was alone...hopefully.
Roland glanced over at Dakota and his mother before letting out a nervous sigh and looking back to his food as he heard his mother speak "So, Dakota, what sort of powers and skills do you have? And are you fully human, or human and something else?" Arella asked curiously as she took a fork in one hand and a knife in the other so she could cut up her pie.

Alternated said:
Mateus opens the door "I'm going to get some fresh air wanna join me Elaena?" he asked her.
Elaena stood up and smiled "Sure~" she said happily as she followed him to the door.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stood up and smiled "Sure~" she said happily as she followed him to the door.
Mateus steps outside, he inhaled then exhaled "If only it's a little windy" he said as he looks around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back