• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara sighed a little "Well, maybe... But I'm sure she has some compassion and what not, she just...doesn't really express it much" she said as she looked to Arako "And even if me or your father didn't get to taste them, I still know and appreciate how much work you put into them for us, and I know your father would feel the same too" she said smiling a little.
''mm...okay''

Alternated said:
Mat thinks about it "you're right but I'm made and created not birthed by someone..." he said and thought that there is something mysterious of how he creates clones with different personalities.
Elaena nodded "Yes, but how does that change anything really, you're still kinda your own person apart from how you look, does it matter how you happened?" She asked, thinking pretty much the same thing, after all, not all clones question such things.

Nonalaka said:
"W-Well, no... But, I mean I didn't openly say it, but now that you're mentioning it, I'm thinking it more, so that's hardly fair" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled before noticing the table filling up, with the elders sitting at either end of the table, one of them looking similar to Roland, but he was really old and slightly taller even when hunched over.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...a little, yes..''
Amara smiled "Good~, I hate seeing you annoyed, it makes me sad" she said with a small nod.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before noticing the table filling up, with the elders sitting at either end of the table, one of them looking similar to Roland, but he was really old and slightly taller even when hunched over.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota noticed more people arriving she began to feel a small bit anxious, her eyes flickering a little as she looked around, looking at the elder people who had sat at the ends of the table for a brief moment before looking down, she didn't want to seem rude like she was staring or anything.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Yes, but how does that change anything really, you're still kinda your own person apart from how you look, does it matter how you happened?" She asked, thinking pretty much the same thing, after all, not all clones question such things.
"but I have my own personality" Mat replied as he looked at Mateus "sometimes we don't know if that is Mateus or not".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...where were you and dad going earlier...?''
"Ah, well, we just went on a walk to get used to here so I wouldn't miss earth so much, we were supposed to go to the Capitol but since Yoku was coming, we just went home again" she explained.

Alternated said:
"but I have my own personality" Mat replied as he looked at Mateus "sometimes we don't know if that is Mateus or not".
Elaena blinked 'we don't know if that is mateus or not?' She gave him a confused look " What do you mean?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, well, we just went on a walk to get used to here so I wouldn't miss earth so much, we were supposed to go to the Capitol but since Yoku was coming, we just went home again" she explained.
''ah...i see...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see...''
"Sorry we left without you" she said smiling a little "Maybe you can come with us next time"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota noticed more people arriving she began to feel a small bit anxious, her eyes flickering a little as she looked around, looking at the elder people who had sat at the ends of the table for a brief moment before looking down, she didn't want to seem rude like she was staring or anything.
Roland nudged Dakota before smiling at her "Hey, why are you looking down? You can't eat like that." he said not really understanding her anxiety right now seeing as they were with his family. Though before he could wait for her to speak one of his cousins had come up and started talking excitedly about how Roland was home and something having to do with car engines.

Roman said:
Alejandro shook his head, "We're fine. You're just overreacting." He said to Klef with a smile. "We're just two kids, they'd never expect us to be specials." He said softly. Hyouinmaru looked at Klef, "I do. Master. I'll return to my combat state... Stay on the defensive." He told him before turning into a sword, just laying on the ground in it's sheath.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

(((( Now let the games begin. ))))
They knew if Hyouinmaru told them to be on defensive, the two probably are in danger. Klef frantically grabs Alejandros hand, pulling them towards a heap of rocks near the mountain. " Grab your sword, let's go somewhere sheltered, now." Klef said waiting for Alejandro to get his sword before walking any further.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]( By the way, what time zone are you in? I'm in eastern)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Central ))))

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked 'we don't know if that is mateus or not?' She gave him a confused look " What do you mean?" She asked.
"we clones can sense if that is the original but sometimes we don't" Mat explained as he looked back at Elaena "the Mateus that is sleeping right now is the original but what if that's just a clone".

@MurfBall353[/URL]
...☼Chiharu was simply holding on to Miyaka as everything was happening. Really, how was she supposed to babysit kids? She had never really dealt with anyone around her age before... what was she supposed to do? If they were crazy enough to nearly frazzle an adult, how could a kid like her deal with them? Speaking of which.... when did she start considering herself a child? Either way, her thoughts didn't last long as soon a bunch of other stuff started happening all at once, and suddenly there were soldiers all around them. Miyaka was hit with something and taken away, and Chiharu fell back on her butt, staring up at the ones reaching out for her, her eyes wide and filling with tears. She backed up as much as she could, but soon her back hit a wall, and she could do nothing but stare, yelling out out of panic☼...

"N-nooooooooo!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nudged Dakota before smiling at her "Hey, why are you looking down? You can't eat like that." he said not really understanding her anxiety right now seeing as they were with his family. Though before he could wait for her to speak one of his cousins had come up and started talking excitedly about how Roland was home and something having to do with car engines.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked up and smiled back at him before another relative had approached him to talk, it wasn't that she was too anxious to look up or anything, she was okayish now in that respect, it was more that a whole group just kinda arrived at the one time. Her looking down was her attempt at somewhat blending in to not look like the odd one out who was staring around at everyone. She didn't want to look weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back