• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before glancing at him "Yes kisses too,...and proper meals" she said poking his cheek as well and smiling.
Roland smiled till she caught on and mentioned proper meals, and to that he grunted before moving back to his chair and leaning back into it "Y'know, you just had to catch on to my scheme, didn't you?" he said before jokingly pouting.

Nonalaka said:
((I was waiting on that xD ))
"Your father is in the living room still" Amara said softly before she looked at Yoku with a scolding face. Yoku looked back and shrugged "What, I didn't know, they were unattended with no name on them" she said plainly.
''wait what?''

...☫Arako said as her ears perked up a bit☫...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled till she caught on and mentioned proper meals, and to that he grunted before moving back to his chair and leaning back into it "Y'know, you just had to catch on to my scheme, didn't you?" he said before jokingly pouting.

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm~, especially because last time I told you off about not eating and sleeping right, you said pretty much the same thing" she said before giggling "though, I'll stop telling you off for it now, unless of course, you starve yourself again, then I get a free pass to"

Nanne said:
Yuki looked down. "Well my parents...I never met them...my mom abandoned me from birth and I never really knew my dad. My somewhat siblings took care of me. Their parents adopted me."
Alex gently took Yuki's hand in his and hugged her, "I'm sorry to hear that." He said softly. He then let her go and smiled smiled softly, "I do have one more thing to ask you." He said, looking her in the eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wait what?''
...☫Arako said as her ears perked up a bit☫...
"Well 'someone' ate them" Amara sighed.

"How was I supposed to know?!" Yoku said looking back at her.

"You ask first" Amara grunted before looking to Arako and smiling "But thank you sweetie, I bet they would have tasted great~~" she said softly.

"They did" Yoku said

Amara shot a glare at Yoku.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've always wanted to go to the beach." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
She smiles looks at him " we went to the beach on our first date , remember? I took my shirt and made you play in the water " she grinned " our water is cold tho"

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm~, especially because last time I told you off about not eating and sleeping right, you said pretty much the same thing" she said before giggling "though, I'll stop telling you off for it now, unless of course, you starve yourself again, then I get a free pass to"
Roland sighed then drooped his head again "Dang you and your sound logic!" he grumbled before folding his arms over his chest and huffing "Okay, i'll try not to forget to eat...."

Sixxx said:
She smiles looks at him " we went to the beach on our first date , remember? I took my shirt and made you play in the water " she grinned " our water is cold tho"
"O-oh right." He said having completely forgotten about there first date but he smiled. "We could go on a walk." He suggested

Nonalaka said:
"Well 'someone' ate them" Amara sighed.
"How was I supposed to know?!" Yoku said looking back at her.

"You ask first" Amara grunted before looking to Arako and smiling "But thank you sweetie, I bet they would have tasted great~~" she said softly.

"They did" Yoku said

Amara shot a glare at Yoku.
...☫Arako's eyes changed to red as she looked angry. Her fangs were sort of baring from her mouth and she was growling☫...

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and took off his jacket and laid it out on the e ground. "We can use my jacket to keep the cards from getting dirty... I don't like the heat no way." He said, looking at Klef.
" Alright!" They said, taking the cards out of the packet and shuffling. Klef then gives the self and Alejandro eight cards each, and holds out a stack of eight cards to Hyouinmaru. "Your playing right?" Klef asked, as they placed the cards near Hyouinmaru. "So what kind of card game do you want to play, go fish, speed... I'm getting this strange feeling, just....somethings not right.... Are you guys....feeling that too?... Maybe we should find shelter?" Klef's speech began to sound more nervous with each word.

Roman said:
Talia noticed that Elora was about to turn, so she did so too, and turned left when Elora did. "So this'll be both of our first time? Well I'm glad I could have my first sleep over with such an amazing friend. I know we only met today, but to me it feels like we've known one another for a really long time." She said, smiling. Talia then felt as if someone was following them, which sent a shiver down her spine, but also put her on alert. She looked down for a moment, then back at Elora, "So how far are we exactly?") From your house that is."
Elora Capistrano

The car had turned a few minutes after Elora and Talia, so she decided maybe she'd take a detour to try and lose them. She made a turn down a small alleyway as she spoke, soon hearing the sound of the car speeding and disappearing from her sight. "You're so cute. I'm also glad I'm having my first sleepover with you. I never really got to as a kid." She stated as she rubbed her hands together to warm them up, since they were a little cold. "It shouldn't be that long. Just have to reach the end of this and make another left, then we should be there." Elora said, giving her a reassuring smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako's eyes changed to red as she looked angry. Her fangs were sort of baring from her mouth and she was growling☫...
Yoku looked at her, seeming unfazed by her anger.

Amara frowned when she saw Arako's reaction "Please don't get upset sweetie..." she said softly as she went over to her attempting to calm her down, giving Yoku an annoyed look when she passed her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then drooped his head again "Dang you and your sound logic!" he grumbled before folding his arms over his chest and huffing "Okay, i'll try not to forget to eat...."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled, tempted to call his huffing cute but decided against it " Good~ I'll be watching "

Nonalaka said:
Yoku looked at her, seeming unfazed by her anger.
Amara frowned when she saw Arako's reaction "Please don't get upset sweetie..." she said softly as she went over to her attempting to calm her down, giving Yoku an annoyed look when she passed her.
...☫Arako eventually calmed down with an annoyed sigh before going back to her room and closing the door☫...

''took a long time to make those donuts...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako eventually calmed down with an annoyed sigh before going back to her room and closing the door☫...
''took a long time to make those donuts...''
Yoku just stood there, soon shrugging "I didn't know, they were just donuts"

Amara shook her head "Yeah? well ones she made herself, you could have apologised for it, It meant something to her, I can't believe you don't feel one ounce of guilt" she said annoyed before following Arako to her room and knocking on the door "Can I come in?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Yoku just stood there, soon shrugging "I didn't know, they were just donuts"
Amara shook her head "Yeah? well ones she made herself, you could have apologised for it, It meant something to her, I can't believe you don't feel one ounce of guilt" she said annoyed before following Arako to her room and knocking on the door "Can I come in?" She asked.
''...come in..''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled, tempted to call his huffing cute but decided against it " Good~ I'll be watching "
Roland nodded before playfully shoving her "Fine, but you better not call me a certain thing, or i'll tease you half to death." he said grumpily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...come in..''
Amara came into the room, closing the door behind her "I'm sorry about the donuts" she said softly "I'm sure Yoku is sorry about it too" well, maybe, Amara could never understand her...

Nonalaka said:
Amara came into the room, closing the door behind her "I'm sorry about the donuts" she said softly "I'm sure Yoku is sorry about it too" well, maybe, Amara could never understand her...
''i..doubt it. she is the goddess of lust and greed...so i guess she might be greedy about the donuts..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before playfully shoving her "Fine, but you better not call me a certain thing, or i'll tease you half to death." he said grumpily.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled before raising her hands defensively in a joking manner "Who said I was going to, I didn't even mention it!" She said before laughing.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before raising her hands defensively in a joking manner "Who said I was going to, I didn't even mention it!" She said before laughing.
Roland narrowed his eyes "Well, if you're making you terms of embarrassing me clear, i'll make mine clear, is that so bad?" he said almost playfully as he sat up straight while smirking.

Nonalaka said:
"Exactly" she nodded "But I mean you act different than him...so I guess you're more like...a twin than a clone" she said tapping her chin with her finger "At least that's how I see it"
Mat thinks about it "you're right but I'm made and created not birthed by someone..." he said and thought that there is something mysterious of how he creates clones with different personalities.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i..doubt it. she is the goddess of lust and greed...so i guess she might be greedy about the donuts..''
Amara sighed a little "Well, maybe... But I'm sure she has some compassion and what not, she just...doesn't really express it much" she said as she looked to Arako "And even if me or your father didn't get to taste them, I still know and appreciate how much work you put into them for us, and I know your father would feel the same too" she said smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland narrowed his eyes "Well, if you're making you terms of embarrassing me clear, i'll make mine clear, is that so bad?" he said almost playfully as he sat up straight while smirking.

[/QUOTE]
"W-Well, no... But, I mean I didn't openly say it, but now that you're mentioning it, I'm thinking it more, so that's hardly fair" she said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back