• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

A long yawn released from Camathien as he arose from his slumber and sat up in his bed. He got out of bed and walked over to his closet before starting to get dressed. He shortly after walked outside and got blinded for a few moments by the sun. He began making his way down to the school walking through the forest. (If anyone wants to talk to him xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and followed him to the door "yeah, i'm ready" she said.
Roman nodded and walked outside, "I guess he will have to stay home from now on. We can't have this happening again." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Just can't..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded and walked outside, "I guess he will have to stay home from now on. We can't have this happening again." He said, running a hand through his hair. "Just can't..."
Mal followed him "do you think he'd just obey or argue?..." she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal followed him "do you think he'd just obey or argue?..." she asked.
"If he does, then we'd have a problem on our hands. A rebellious child isn't something we want to have." Roman said, looking over at Mal. "We'll have to make sure it doesn't come to that."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Lol yes.

[/QUOTE](((( Oh Dang /; I had something planned for Klef and Alejandro. Maybe if you come back in time I can still initiate said plan :P ))))

Roman said:
(((( Oh Dang /; I had something planned for Klef and Alejandro. Maybe if you come back in time I can still initiate said plan :P ))))
(I'm back, lets initiate whatever plan you have!)

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams](I'm back, lets initiate whatever plan you have!)

[/QUOTE]
(((( We'll have to wait for a friend as for he'll be helping me with it. As for now, we continue with what we were doing :) ))))

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru nodded, "A dragon." He said. "A dragon made of ice.. Or well a ice dragon." He told Klef.. Alejandro's gaze trailed over to Klef, "I've only seen that form once and that was when I got him. It was sort of scary at first, but he's really nice when you get to know him." "Yeah... Nice."
" I guess also being an ice dragon makes since , since you both are like water elementals or something. Right?" Klef asked, they weren't completely sure what of either of the people's powers were. " I can change forms too!" They said, turning their face into that of a bear's.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" I guess also being an ice dragon makes since , since you both are like water elementals or something. Right?" Klef asked, they weren't completely sure what of either of the people's powers were. " I can change forms too!" They said, turning their face into that of a bear's.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro chuckled, whilst Hyouinmaru clapped his hands, showing he had found Klef's actions amusing. "That's cool, Klef!" He said, giving them a thumbs up. "Hyouinmaru would transform, but he'd attract too much attention."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smirked as she ate the last bite, time for some fun and teasing, and oh was he gonna break down that facade and he was gonna enjoy it. As she spoke Masahi let another hot breath out onto her ear, this one longer as he made a 'ahh' sound before nipping down onto the tip of her ear, after all, she didn't seem to mind how he used his mouth on other area's last night, nor had she said anything about the marks left behind. After doing that Masahi smiled before slowly nipping his way down the edge of her ear as he held her tight then after a minute of doing so he stopped then whispered♝...
"Yes, indeed we'll have to see~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori internally braced herself as she finished her food, knowing that Masahi was more than likely to do, well, something. Especially with how he was playing with her stomach earlier. And even though she braced herself, it didn't stop her body from reacting from his actions. The breath on her ear sent shivers down her spine, and she felt the same heat start to grow within her core as she felt the nips on her ear. A sound wanted to escape her mouth but she caught it in her throat, instead biting her lip as she managed out a sentence☆...

"...y-yeah, we will.."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota watched as Michel left, she couldn't help but giggle a little before looking back to Roland "Perhaps, but I don't think so, We'd probably would have met somehow" she said with a nod and a smile.
((Okay then xD ))

Kairassi smiled "Yay, I guess it was just part of the ride then, kinda weird huh ~" she said with a giggle as she looked over at him.
...♮Luke nods and looked over at her and then outside♮...

"I figured it was because no one else was freaking out"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had slept peacefully for quite a while, snuggled up into Ayen's arm. Truthfully, this was the most... whole she had felt in quite a while. Being surrounded by her family, it was what she had been missing ever since things had happened with Yuto. Everything just spiraled downward into just awfulness and... well, things were better now. She was happy, with her dad and her brother. That was all she neede-♧...

"Don't forget about me!"

...♧Lilliana's eyes flew open as the voice sounded in her head, and she yelled in surprise and slight fear as she bolted upright, her hands on her head. She hadn't heard the voice in so long that she had honestly forgotten it was there, so hearing it again honestly scared her. She sat, holding her head, whimpering a bit, breathing hard♧...
...♗Ayen let out quiet yawn as he fell Lilliana snuggle into his arm, maybe today was fit to be a lazy day, after what Len and Lilliana had been put through they could use a day to relax, yeah, and possibly if they're feeling up to it they could practice with their powers. While thinking Ayen had been opening his mind up like he did to influence nature, but only now he was gonna make sure Len and Lilliana were having good dreams, it was at this point he heard Lilliana's other voice and she shot up in the bed, to this Ayen opened one of his eyes and slightly sat up while mentally speaking to Lilliana and her voice♗...

"Trust me, you have not been forgotten, i'll also be listening."

"Actually, were both listening Mister 'Parley' Seriously! We could have easily wiped them out!"

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, whilst Hyouinmaru clapped his hands, showing he had found Klef's actions amusing. "That's cool, Klef!" He said, giving them a thumbs up. "Hyouinmaru would transform, but he'd attract too much attention."
" Yeah that's probably wise, but if any soldiers were here, we'd probably be screwed by now anyways." Klef joked with their bear grin, even though Klef wasn't to fond of him at first, Hyouinmaru was starting to rapidly grow on them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]James waved to the 2 animals excitedly. "Hiiii!" He said before smiling back at the girl

[/QUOTE]
...€ The llama smiled at James and luner waved back, may then smiled back €...

"Are you and nova like bestfriends?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori internally braced herself as she finished her food, knowing that Masahi was more than likely to do, well, something. Especially with how he was playing with her stomach earlier. And even though she braced herself, it didn't stop her body from reacting from his actions. The breath on her ear sent shivers down her spine, and she felt the same heat start to grow within her core as she felt the nips on her ear. A sound wanted to escape her mouth but she caught it in her throat, instead biting her lip as she managed out a sentence☆...
"...y-yeah, we will.."
...♝Masahi smirked seeing that he was really gonna have to try if he wanted to get a honest reaction out of her, he didn't mind at all, in fact, he found it amusing and enjoyable that he was gonna have to put effort into this. With that thought Masahi raised his arms to the point they were right under Kaori's breasts, almost like they were supporting them without unwrapping them from around her. Then Masahi moved his left hand up to her cheek to gently turn her head to face him while he deviously smiled at her, with that same glint in his eyes from before, saying he something planned before he moved in like he was going to kiss her, but he stopped at the last second and simply placed his forehead against hers, thinking it was better to clarify something before continuing his teasing♝...

"Y'know, i meant what i said last night, and no scar or anything like that will ever change how i feel about you and you'll always be beautiful."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
" Yeah that's probably wise, but if any soldiers were here, we'd probably be screwed by now anyways." Klef joked with their bear grin, even though Klef wasn't to fond of him at first, Hyouinmaru was starting to rapidly grow on them.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro chuckled, "Yeah you're right. Hopefully they don't decide to expand their search. We could really use think brake." He said, looking up at Hyouinmaru. Hyouinmaru stood there, his face still expressionless.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen let out quiet yawn as he fell Lilliana snuggle into his arm, maybe today was fit to be a lazy day, after what Len and Lilliana had been put through they could use a day to relax, yeah, and possibly if they're feeling up to it they could practice with their powers. While thinking Ayen had been opening his mind up like he did to influence nature, but only now he was gonna make sure Len and Lilliana were having good dreams, it was at this point he heard Lilliana's other voice and she shot up in the bed, to this Ayen opened one of his eyes and slightly sat up while mentally speaking to Lilliana and her voice♗...
"Trust me, you have not been forgotten, i'll also be listening."

"Actually, were both listening Mister 'Parley' Seriously! We could have easily wiped them out!"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana was trying to catch her breath from waking up so fast. She hadn't expected to hear the voice again, essentially having forgotten about it. So to hear it again in her dream came as a shock. Lilliana kept holding her head, trying to calm down when she suddenly heard Ayen's voice, as well as another voice she didnt recognize. She yelped once more, closing her eyes tightly, not really enjoying having all these voices bouncing around in her head♧...

"Oi! I wasn't talking to you, plant boy."

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "Yeah you're right. Hopefully they don't decide to expand their search. We could really use think brake." He said, looking up at Hyouinmaru. Hyouinmaru stood there, his face still expressionless.
" I think so too." They said, looking at Hyouinmaru's face, something begun to seem 'off' to Klef, but they didn't know if Hyouinmaru just didn't really like to smile either. " I guess we could play a game or something?" Klef suggested, sticking their hand in their hoodie pocket to pull a pack of cards out.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
" I think so too." They said, looking at Hyouinmaru's face, something begun to seem 'off' to Klef, but they didn't know if Hyouinmaru just didn't really like to smile either. " I guess we could play a game or something?" Klef suggested, sticking their hand in their hoodie pocket to pull a pack of cards out.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro cocked a brow, "A game? Sounds fun! But... What game?" He asked, plopping down on the ground and crossing his legs. Hyouinmaru remained quiet, his face STILL expressionless and it wasn't for no reason. He could feel something, but he didn't know exactly what it was so he remained quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back