• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(mmm sure)
Mal layed on the couch, reading a book and occasionally looking out the window.
The door soon opened and Roman came in, closing it behind him. He looked over to his right and saw Mal on the couch. He gritted his teeth before walking over to her, "H-Hey... Mal?" He said, in a low tone.

Roman said:
The door soon opened and Roman came in, closing it behind him. He looked over to his right and saw Mal on the couch. He gritted his teeth before walking over to her, "H-Hey... Mal?" He said, in a low tone.
Mal heard his voice and lowered the book, looking at him and blinking, she hadn't really expected to see him. "yes?" she asked and set down the book.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal heard his voice and lowered the book, looking at him and blinking, she hadn't really expected to see him. "yes?" she asked and set down the book.
"Okay..." Roman said, taking a deep breath. He took a seat next to her and exhaled. "What would you do if you lost something important and you couldn't find it at all? Even if you've searched everywhere... What would be you're reaction?"

Roman said:
"Is it that obvious?" Alex asked, sighing quietly. He put his glass on the sink. "There is one thing that still bothers me and it's just not something I can brush off like something small. You dying isn't something I can just say, "she won't die"." He told her. "That's the only thing bothering me. Other than that I'm fine."
Yuki sighed, "I know but it's not really something I can control...I wish there wasn't that 50/50 chance and that I wouldn't have to die..." she went to sit down on her bed. "What would you do if I did die..." she said quietly.

Roman said:
"Okay..." Roman said, taking a deep breath. He took a seat next to her and exhaled. "What would you do if you lost something important and you couldn't find it at all? Even if you've searched everywhere... What would be you're reaction?"
Mal continued looking at him "freak out and then search for it until I've lost all hope...why..." she said slowly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled "Well, i wanted to see if i could, and as for how long it was..." he said before pausing before furrowing his eyebrows and holding his hand to count off his fingers, which he did multiple times "Weeelll.... i'd say.... maybe.... five-ish days....." he said quietly before looking to the side and rubbing the back of his head and he chuckled nervously.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stared blankly at him "Five-ish?" She repeated before raising a brow "Jeez you didnt even notice how many days had passed?!" She asked before laughing a little "And lemme guess you didn't eat hardly anything either...did you at least succeed in making it?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il just go with..Yoku..''
"Fair enough" she nodded "Its nice to meet you Arako!" She grinned happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal continued looking at him "freak out and then search for it until I've lost all hope...why..." she said slowly.
Roman sighed, "Something important ran off... Ran out my sight that is. I'm guessing Alejandro let curiousity get the best of him because he left the minute we took a break. I haven't seen him since."

Roman said:
Talia looked at Elora as they walked, her mind being elsewhere, so she didn't notice the car. She could only think of how much fun it'd be to have a sleepover. "Hey Elora? What do people usually do for these things? Sit around and talk?"
Elora Capistrano

Elora took her eyes off the car for a second to look at Talia before she shrugged, "I would think so. From what I've been told, you can do just about anything. There's also these things called pillow fights that could occasionally happen. I've never had a sleepover before, so I'm not sure what happens at these things." She said, turning her gaze to look back at the car, which was slowly but steadily following them a couple feet behind. Her gaze narrowed once more before she turned her attention forward, though still kept a close eye on the car as Elora made a left turn down the sidewalk.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Something important ran off... Ran out my sight that is. I'm guessing Alejandro let curiousity get the best of him because he left the minute we took a break. I haven't seen him since."
Mal stared at him a bit before standing up "how long ago did he leave?" she asked and put her hand's in her pocket's.

Nanne said:
Yuki sighed, "I know but it's not really something I can control...I wish there wasn't that 50/50 chance and that I wouldn't have to die..." she went to sit down on her bed. "What would you do if I did die..." she said quietly.
Alex sat down and looked Yuki in the eyes, "If it comes to that, I'll raise them on my own." He told her. "I wouldn't want to grow up without you, but if they have to, we'll try and manage..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared blankly at him "Five-ish?" She repeated before raising a brow "Jeez you didnt even notice how many days had passed?!" She asked before laughing a little "And lemme guess you didn't eat hardly anything either...did you at least succeed in making it?" She asked.
Roland scratched the back of his head before looking over to her and offering a nervous smile "Well, you see, i succeed at making several, it's just that i thought i could make them better..." he said before sighing and nodding "Well, i had bread and spreadable cheese if that counts for eating, i could toast the bread myself...." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora took her eyes off the car for a second to look at Talia before she shrugged, "I would think so. From what I've been told, you can do just about anything. There's also these things called pillow fights that could occasionally happen. I've never had a sleepover before, so I'm not sure what happens at these things." She said, turning her gaze to look back at the car, which was slowly but steadily following them a couple feet behind. Her gaze narrowed once more before she turned her attention forward, though still kept a close eye on the car as Elora made a left turn down the sidewalk.

Talia noticed that Elora was about to turn, so she did so too, and turned left when Elora did. "So this'll be both of our first time? Well I'm glad I could have my first sleep over with such an amazing friend. I know we only met today, but to me it feels like we've known one another for a really long time." She said, smiling. Talia then felt as if someone was following them, which sent a shiver down her spine, but also put her on alert. She looked down for a moment, then back at Elora, "So how far are we exactly?") From your house that is."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at him a bit before standing up "how long ago did he leave?" she asked and put her hand's in her pocket's.
"This morning." Roman said, looking out the window. "My mom and I were looking until now, but with all the supers in panic, it's hard to pinpoint his energy with everyone's bouncing around like a damn trampoline." He said, sighing lightly. "If only I kept my eyes on him."

Roman said:
Alex sat down and looked Yuki in the eyes, "If it comes to that, I'll raise them on my own." He told her. "I wouldn't want to grow up without you, but if they have to, we'll try and manage..."
A tear fell down Yuki's cheek, "I'm glad to hear you say that...haha I hope I don't die though because I want to see you and see my kid grow up and all." Yuki hugged him and slowly started crying more.

Roman said:
"This morning." Roman said, looking out the window. "My mom and I were looking until now, but with all the supers in panic, it's hard to pinpoint his energy with everyone's bouncing around like a damn trampoline." He said, sighing lightly. "If only I kept my eyes on him."
Mal sighed "it's not your fault roman..." she said before looking at the door"you wouldn't mind if I helped look, would you?"

Nonalaka said:
"Fair enough" she nodded "Its nice to meet you Arako!" She grinned happily.
''nice to meet you...um, what kind of Goddess are you...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled when she returned the shadow bird still pirched on the tree watching ambers mother as atrio sat up when she came in. "Didn't trip on anything did you?" He asked her teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Amber sipped her water and crawling back into bed" jus talked to my ma" she yawned and cuddled into him

Nanne said:
A tear fell down Yuki's cheek, "I'm glad to hear you say that...haha I hope I don't die though because I want to see you and see my kid grow up and all." Yuki hugged him and slowly started crying more.
Alex smiled warmly and hugged Yuki back, "Remember last night when I called you strong? I said strong women can do anything... Therefore I think you can do it. The thought of you dying still haunts me, but I try to overlook it."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed "it's not your fault roman..." she said before looking at the door"you wouldn't mind if I helped look, would you?"
"Yeah... The extra help would be great. We can't tell Misaki about this though. If she finds out her brother is missing, she'll be upset and I don't wanna see our little girl like that." Roman said, walking towards the door. "You ready?"

Roman said:
"Yeah... The extra help would be great. We can't tell Misaki about this though. If she finds out her brother is missing, she'll be upset and I don't wanna see our little girl like that." Roman said, walking towards the door. "You ready?"
Mal nodded and followed him to the door "yeah, i'm ready" she said.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Can't rp for awhile.

[/QUOTE]
(((( A long while? ))))

Roman said:
Alex smiled warmly and hugged Yuki back, "Remember last night when I called you strong? I said strong women can do anything... Therefore I think you can do it. The thought of you dying still haunts me, but I try to overlook it."
Yuki nodded, "I know..." she wiped her tears away and sniffed a little. "I can do it.." she smiled

Nanne said:
Yuki nodded, "I know..." she wiped her tears away and sniffed a little. "I can do it.." she smiled
Alex chuckled lightly and kissed Yuki on the cheek again, "I know you can." He said softly. "..You know... now that I think about it, you've never told me about your parents."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori stuck the last bite of food in her mouth, and it was right then that Masahi exhaled the breath on her ear. The sudden movement sent shivers all the way down her spine right to her core, and she almost dropped the food from her mouth. Oh, this was bad. With how she was, she knew she couldn't get away. Not that she really cared all that much, considering she liked Masahi and liked the closeness, but she was essentially stuck, both on the sense of Masahi's arms wrapped around her as well as how her body couldn't move anyways. So really, she could do nothing but fall right into where Masahi wanted her, but she tried to keep up facade that she totally wasn't falling into it☆...
"Oh really, 'we'll have to see', huh? Okay~"
...♝Masahi smirked as she ate the last bite, time for some fun and teasing, and oh was he gonna break down that facade and he was gonna enjoy it. As she spoke Masahi let another hot breath out onto her ear, this one longer as he made a 'ahh' sound before nipping down onto the tip of her ear, after all, she didn't seem to mind how he used his mouth on other area's last night, nor had she said anything about the marks left behind. After doing that Masahi smiled before slowly nipping his way down the edge of her ear as he held her tight then after a minute of doing so he stopped then whispered♝...

"Yes, indeed we'll have to see~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back