• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Yoku blinked "AMA" she called as Amara then walked out to the hallway as well "You didn't even mention me once?!" She huffed "I'm offended"
"S-Sorry" Amara said quietly.
''so....how should i address you then..?''

...☫She asked Yuko☫...

Roman said:
"True. He prefers his weapon state." Alejandro said, looking over at Hyouinmaru. "Though he can fight like this and II'm pretty sure he's far stronger this way too." He told Klef.
"I'm sure he probably is stronger as a sword, but why does he prefer being a sword, doesn't it bother him not to be able to move freely?" They said looking over at Hyouinmaru.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"I'm sure he probably is stronger as a sword, but why does he prefer being a sword, doesn't it bother him not to be able to move freely?" They said looking over at Hyouinmaru.

[/QUOTE]
Hyouinmaru shook his head, "I don't mind. Alejandro has suggested I be in this human state when I'm in battle, but I decide against it, for being on the defensive is always best." Alejandro looked at Klef, "Well there's your answer for that. I'd never be able to answer that question."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then smiled "Yeah, hopefully, maybe i'll need to make you a key to my personal shop, if i still have one that is." he said as he took a whiff of the pie in front of him "Smells good to, now we wait for the silverware." he said with a chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah, I don't want you locking yourself in there for forever" she giggled, nodding again in agreement when he said it smelled good.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so....how should i address you then..?''
...☫She asked Yuko☫...
"Well, Auntie Yoku~ or Yoku, whatever suits" she said with a shrug .

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, I don't want you locking yourself in there for forever" she giggled, nodding again in agreement when he said it smelled good.
Roland smiled then nodded as well "Yeah, did i ever tell you how a few of my cousins had to lockpick the doors to get me out? I was trying to make a sword out of crystals after seeing it it this block based game." he said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then nodded as well "Yeah, did i ever tell you how a few of my cousins had to lockpick the doors to get me out? I was trying to make a sword out of crystals after seeing it it this block based game." he said with a laugh.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "Really? You never told me that" she said with a giggle "How long were you in there for?"

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"Then it's name could be misleading if it's not fun." Ulqui joked lightly. "Well now that I know where it is, we can start heading over there. It isn't to far from the park actually."

"I see... well then let's start walking" Lucy said as she stood up.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Really? You never told me that" she said with a giggle "How long were you in there for?"
Roland chuckled "Well, i wanted to see if i could, and as for how long it was..." he said before pausing before furrowing his eyebrows and holding his hand to count off his fingers, which he did multiple times "Weeelll.... i'd say.... maybe.... five-ish days....." he said quietly before looking to the side and rubbing the back of his head and he chuckled nervously.

Roman said:
Alex stopped trying to sneak away and hugged Yuki back, "Yeah..." he said softly.
Yuki smiled, "okay..." She then quickly got up and went to the bathroom."ugh....I'm not feeling too great today..." she said. She took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. She walked by her mirror then ran back to it. "Oh my Alex! Look! My belly haha it's a cute wittle baby bump now..." she said and looked at herself from different angles.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled, "okay..." She then quickly got up and went to the bathroom."ugh....I'm not feeling too great today..." she said. She took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. She walked by her mirror then ran back to it. "Oh my Alex! Look! My belly haha it's a cute wittle baby bump now..." she said and looked at herself from different angles.
Alex got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice. When Yuki called his name, he made his way to the bathroom, with the glass in his hand. Listening as she spoke about her stomach, Alex sipped his juice and smiled. "I didn't even notice at first. It's amazing how fast the kids grow." He told her, gently placing is hand on her stomach.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru shook his head, "I don't mind. Alejandro has suggested I be in this human state when I'm in battle, but I decide against it, for being on the defensive is always best." Alejandro looked at Klef, "Well there's your answer for that. I'd never be able to answer that question."
"Cool, can you turn into more than just a sword?" They asked, fascinated by this sword/human.

Roman said:
Alex got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice. When Yuki called his name, he made his way to the bathroom, with the glass in his hand. Listening as she spoke about her stomach, Alex sipped his juice and smiled. "I didn't even notice at first. It's amazing how fast the kids grow." He told her, gently placing is hand on her stomach.
Yuki looked at him and smiled, "It's cute..." She kissed him on his neck, "Something wrong?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Cool, can you turn into more than just a sword?" They asked, fascinated by this sword/human.

[/QUOTE]
Hyouinmaru nodded, "A dragon." He said. "A dragon made of ice.. Or well a ice dragon." He told Klef.. Alejandro's gaze trailed over to Klef, "I've only seen that form once and that was when I got him. It was sort of scary at first, but he's really nice when you get to know him." "Yeah... Nice."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him and smiled, "It's cute..." She kissed him on his neck, "Something wrong?" she asked.
Alex kissed Yuki on the cheek, as he continued to rub her stomach. He looked at her and tilted his head slightly, "No... Why'd you ask?" He asked her curiously.

Roman said:
Alex kissed Yuki on the cheek, as he continued to rub her stomach. He looked at her and tilted his head slightly, "No... Why'd you ask?" He asked her curiously.
"I just felt like there might be something bothering you..." she said.

Nanne said:
"I just felt like there might be something bothering you..." she said.
"Is it that obvious?" Alex asked, sighing quietly. He put his glass on the sink. "There is one thing that still bothers me and it's just not something I can brush off like something small. You dying isn't something I can just say, "she won't die"." He told her. "That's the only thing bothering me. Other than that I'm fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back