• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...? i thought some dead people come here...''
(((All dead people go to the lower realms of Euphoria, as I have stated before. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((All dead people go to the lower realms of Euphoria, as I have stated before. )))

[/QUOTE]
i didnt see you state that...)))

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "I'd understand if I were a female. Too bad I'm a guy." He said jokingly. "I think you'll make it though."
Yuki pouted for a little, "Well that's enough of that...also that means no more warmth for you or me anymore." she sighed. "Goodnight Alex..." she said quickly knocking out since she was tired from all that happened today.

((You can start...))

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "I get it" he said before looking at her "Maybe you should find a way to better organise your time and stuff, people don't work as well when stressed" he said before lifting a bottle of water for himself "Besides, you seem super smart, I know you'll do well, you shouldn't hurt yourself working so hard" he continued, smiling over at her.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"I'll see what I can do. I'll start working on organizing my homework and stuff tomorrow. I only have one thing to do and it won't take long." Yumi said before she yawned a little, covering her hand with her mouth when she did. "I guess I am pretty smart..." She said a little sheepishly. There were A's in most of her classes expect for two, which were a B and C. The C bothered her more than anything, she didn't like a grade being that low. It was only A's and B's she wanted, no C's. "Thanks for the advice Elliot~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"Alright, if you say so." Elora closed the door after she walked out and stood beside Talia, soon looking both ways down the sidewalk. There was a vehicle just down the street that she noticed had its headlights on and she could see the silhouette of someone in the passanger and driver seat, though the car didn't make any attempt in moving from its spot. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion and after a few seconds, the head lights shut off, which she thought was weird since no one stepped out of the car afterwards. Of course, there were other cars that lined the street, but none of them were on or had someone sitting in them. Well... except for one that sort of moved every now and then, though that one didn't matter. Looking away from the odd vehicle, Elora then motioned her head towards the left as she spoke, "My house is up that way. It'll take a little bit, hopefully not to long." As she slowly started walking that direction, she could faintly hear, over the other vehicles that were passing them on the street, the sound of the car starting up. She brushed it off as nothing, though she did keep a close eye on it as she walked towards her house.

Talia looked at Elora as they walked, her mind being elsewhere, so she didn't notice the car. She could only think of how much fun it'd be to have a sleepover. "Hey Elora? What do people usually do for these things? Sit around and talk?"

Nanne said:
Yuki pouted for a little, "Well that's enough of that...also that means no more warmth for you or me anymore." she sighed. "Goodnight Alex..." she said quickly knocking out since she was tired from all that happened today.
((You can start...))
Alex yawned as he woke up, one of his hands wrapped around Yuki, holding her close. He gently moved, trying his best to not wake her.

Roman said:
Alex yawned as he woke up, one of his hands wrapped around Yuki, holding her close. He gently moved, trying his best to not wake her.
"Mmm....is it morning already.." she mumbled. Yuki hugged Alex and looked up at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''their both in the house...their names are Yuria and Arako''
Yoku nodded and went to the hallway briefly "I've gotta see these cuties" she chuckled "A-ra-ko~~ Yu-ri-a~~ come see you auntie~~" she called out.

Alternated said:
Mat chuckled "it looks like you two are on a different level" the clone said as he was finished in washing the cup.
Elaena blushed "A-A different level?" She shook her head "I-I don't think he likes me in that way..." She said as she glanced back at Mateus making sure he was still asleep while she was speaking about such a thing "I'd be too much of a bother for anyone to date..." She muttered quietly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then poked her arm "Okay, you better, or i may purposefully get lost in whatever i work on while here." he said playfully before chuckling.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota huffed a little at the thought of that "Nu-uh, no going into zombie work mode" she said looking at him before giggling a little "I will tell them okay, but I am serious, no working until you're a zombie its not good for you" she said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"I'll see what I can do. I'll start working on organizing my homework and stuff tomorrow. I only have one thing to do and it won't take long." Yumi said before she yawned a little, covering her hand with her mouth when she did. "I guess I am pretty smart..." She said a little sheepishly. There were A's in most of her classes expect for two, which were a B and C. The C bothered her more than anything, she didn't like a grade being that low. It was only A's and B's she wanted, no C's. "Thanks for the advice Elliot~"

Elliot chuckled lightly when she yawned "Good, that's a start" he nodded "And you're welcome" he smiled at her.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blushed "A-A different level?" She shook her head "I-I don't think he likes me in that way..." She said as she glanced back at Mateus making sure he was still asleep while she was speaking about such a thing "I'd be too much of a bother for anyone to date..." She muttered quietly
Mat laughed "don't say this to him but when you sleep he blushed" he said as he gives a thumb up "I'm rooting for you".

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "I can communicate with Hyouinmaru indeed... And so can you." He told Klef. "A rabbit? Sounds cute... I'll summon Hyouinmaru right now." Alejandro then stabbed his sword into the ground and it started to fade away, as if dust was forming a new solid figure. Once that figure was finished, a burst of energy happened and a male stood there.
tumblr_mco28aa0lE1qgdaa6.gif

"Master... Alejandro." The male said, yawning a little. "Who is the little girl?" Alejandro looked at Klef, "Klef isn't a... Whatever. Klef this is Hyouinmaru. My sword and good friend."
Klef gazed with awe as the sword turned into a person. Girl? Klef looked at the man, slightly annoyed, since he thought they were a girl. "Hi Hyouinmaru! How's it like being a sword?" Klef asked curious to know how it felt to be an object, since Klef could 'shapeshift' into animals or people, but could not physically turn into an object.

Alternated said:
Mat laughed "don't say this to him but when you sleep he blushed" he said as he gives a thumb up "I'm rooting for you".
"O-Oh?" Elaena blinked a few times as her cheeks blushed "I see..." She nodded as she processed the information and sorted out her own thoughts on the matter, she had begun to develop feelings for him the more they hung out...there was no denying that, but, what if it didn't work out and things got weird between them, she didn't want to lose a friend and, ack! She was thinking so far ahead she didn't even know i-..she snapped out of her train of thought when Mat spoke again "R-Rooting for me?" She repeated "Uhm, thanks" she said quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh?" Elaena blinked a few times as her cheeks blushed "I see..." She nodded as she processed the information and sorted out her own thoughts on the matter, she had begun to develop feelings for him the more they hung out...there was no denying that, but, what if it didn't work out and things got weird between them, she didn't want to lose a friend and, ack! She was thinking so far ahead she didn't even know i-..she snapped out of her train of thought when Mat spoke again "R-Rooting for me?" She repeated "Uhm, thanks" she said quietly.
Mat sits down on a chair "ahh youth wait..I'm still young" he said laughing as he pulls out a newspaper and reads it.

Alternated said:
Mat sits down on a chair "ahh youth wait..I'm still young" he said laughing as he pulls out a newspaper and reads it.
Elaena tilted her head "Yeah, bit you don't seem young, like how you act, its like...formal and mature and stuff, I think that's why Mateus writes in his notebook about you" she said with a nod, that reminded her..."say, you've never seen what he's written in there before have you? He says its a secret so I'm curious"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena tilted her head "Yeah, bit you don't seem young, like how you act, its like...formal and mature and stuff, I think that's why Mateus writes in his notebook about you" she said with a nod, that reminded her..."say, you've never seen what he's written in there before have you? He says its a secret so I'm curious"
"nope not even once I'm not curious anyway" Mat replied to Elaena's question and thought that it would be a really bad idea to see what Mateus written in his notebook.

Nanne said:
"Mmm....is it morning already.." she mumbled. Yuki hugged Alex and looked up at him.
Alex stopped trying to sneak away and hugged Yuki back, "Yeah..." he said softly.

MurfBall353 said:
"Uh..what?" She giggled. She couldn't move, but still, she was having a good time with Hector.
"So do you give up, or have I caught the wolf by her toe?" he said playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka froze, staring at Kenji with a a mixture of shock and astonishment. Akira could possibly die if his Sanctum Inheritance didn't come back in time? That was something that didn't sit well with her. She couldn't lose him. Her chest tightened at the thought of living without him and she placed a hand over her heart for a moment before she looked over at the trees. They already seemed to be wasting enough time standing here and talking when they could have been at the hospital minutes ago. Asuka took a deep breath before she spoke calmly, though on the inside she was panicking, soon shifting her gaze towards the succubus as she continued❦...

"Then we should hurry so we can avoid that. Ms. Succubus, excuse me for not knowing your name, but could you please give me your hand so I could teleport us to the hospital. I don't have time for this game, I need to get Akira there quickly."

tumblr_nwgksn4Xbm1uq0fwuo5_1280.png

@Jofune Tsurabisu @Lumina
She did as she was told. No point in arguing, when her master was on the rocks. "Lets do this." she said as she held her eyes shut.

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

@MurfBall353

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
Klef gazed with awe as the sword turned into a person. Girl? Klef looked at the man, slightly annoyed, since he thought they were a girl. "Hi Hyouinmaru! How's it like being a sword?" Klef asked curious to know how it felt to be an object, since Klef could 'shapeshift' into animals or people, but could not physically turn into an object.

[/QUOTE]
"It's quite the adventure. It gets lonely sometimes, but I manage." Alejandro said, looking at Klef. "Believe me though, if I could fight at your side, I would. But I fight at Alejandro's, so consider me on your side."

Alternated said:
"nope not even once I'm not curious anyway" Mat replied to Elaena's question and thought that it would be a really bad idea to see what Mateus written in his notebook.
Eleana nodded "Ah, Okay" she said before sitting down, she didnt want to sneak a peek anyways, she was just seeing if Nat knew anything she didnt "I was just wondering" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Yoku nodded and went to the hallway briefly "I've gotta see these cuties" she chuckled "A-ra-ko~~ Yu-ri-a~~ come see you auntie~~" she called out.
...☫Upon hearing her name, Arako went out of her room to see who's calling her☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Strip didn't sleep that night and held Amber protectively as she slept a frown on his face. 'Did I just ruin her relationship with her family' he kept mentally asking him self

[/QUOTE]
Amber awoke in the middle of the night and slipped out of bed mumbling about a drink she walked out and down stairs where her mother stood , baking cookies " what are you doin mom" she said. She was angry but curious

"Baking, ive always baked when im stressed ... Its relaxing "she gave her a soft smile " ever notice there was sweets after there was a fight in the house? " she turned And handed amber a spoon of chocolate chip cookie dough " i was trying to protect you... "

Amber looked down and looked at the spoon and nodded" i know ..."

Nonalaka said:
Eleana nodded "Ah, Okay" she said before sitting down, she didnt want to sneak a peek anyways, she was just seeing if Nat knew anything she didnt "I was just wondering" she said with a smile.
Mat keeps reading while thinking what would happen if the two were in love "hmm am I considered as a brother to Mateus? I mean I'm a clone".

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Upon hearing her name, Arako went out of her room to see who's calling her☫...
Yoku grinned at Arako when she spotted her "Hellooo~~"

Roman said:
"It's quite the adventure. It gets lonely sometimes, but I manage." Alejandro said, looking at Klef. "Believe me though, if I could fight at your side, I would. But I fight at Alejandro's, so consider me on your side."
"Alright, now that we have a team of three, the chances of getting caught and 'chipped ' are slim" they said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back