• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" How do you know what a sword prefers, can you communicate with to your sword?" They asked. "I have a pet rabbit, its name is Mochi, and it's *this* big." They told him using their hands to show the size of the rabbit. (about 4 inches tall and 5 inches wide)

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded, "I can communicate with Hyouinmaru indeed... And so can you." He told Klef. "A rabbit? Sounds cute... I'll summon Hyouinmaru right now." Alejandro then stabbed his sword into the ground and it started to fade away, as if dust was forming a new solid figure. Once that figure was finished, a burst of energy happened and a male stood there.

tumblr_mco28aa0lE1qgdaa6.gif

"Master... Alejandro." The male said, yawning a little. "Who is the little girl?" Alejandro looked at Klef, "Klef isn't a... Whatever. Klef this is Hyouinmaru. My sword and good friend."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱It wasnt long before she was examining the food, a guy came over and grabbed her butt before she turned around punched him into the ground♱...
"Dirty ass." Mitsu said as he walked over having seen all that happened and kicked the guy hard in the stomach as she passed before going to Mitsu's side

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well it doesn't matter to me either" he said with a chuckle

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked "well it's gonna be hard to solve anything then" she said.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned back to her normal self being naked she quickly went to the bathroom. She started the shower then called out to him, "Let's shower together if you want..." she said.
Alex nodded, "I'll join you then... Saving water anyways." He said as he grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom, where he took off his clothes. He soon got in the shower and let the water on him.

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "I'll join you then... Saving water anyways." He said as he grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom, where he took off his clothes. He soon got in the shower and let the water on him.
Yuki smiled and joined him in the shower. "I forgot to tell you something..." she said and hugged him from behind.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Dirty ass." Mitsu said as he walked over having seen all that happened and kicked the guy hard in the stomach as she passed before going to Mitsu's side

[/QUOTE]
''perverted guy...*sigh* hes lucky im not killing him..''

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled and joined him in the shower. "I forgot to tell you something..." she said and hugged him from behind.
Alex raised his head and smiled a little, the feeling of Yuki hugging had given him a sense of comfort. "Yeah? What's up?" He asked, as he placed his hand on Yuki's.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''perverted guy...*sigh* hes lucky im not killing him..''
"What happened?" Davis asked as he stared at the guy on the ground and listened to Mitsu's and neo's harsh words making him look at both of them questionably really wanting to know what happened

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What happened?" Davis asked as he stared at the guy on the ground and listened to Mitsu's and neo's harsh words making him look at both of them questionably really wanting to know what happened

[/QUOTE]
''he grabbed my ass...''

Roman said:
Alex raised his head and smiled a little, the feeling of Yuki hugging had given him a sense of comfort. "Yeah? What's up?" He asked, as he placed his hand on Yuki's.
"Well for my kind...our pregnancies usually last about 6 weeks...longest is most likely 9 weeks...so starting today I have to take care of myself and my health and all..." she said quietly waiting for his reaction. "It's been 4 weeks already..."

Nanne said:
"Well for my kind...our pregnancies usually last about 6 weeks...longest is most likely 9 weeks...so starting today I have to take care of myself and my health and all..." she said quietly waiting for his reaction. "It's been 4 weeks already..."
Alex turned around and kissed Yuki, on her forehead, "Alright. We have 2 to 5 weeks left then." He said softly, his arms slowly wrapping around her. He sighed quietly and smiled, "In my opinion, I think you'll make it. You're strong... A strong woman can pretty much do whatever." He said, chuckling a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled "I will next time I speak with them~" she said happily as she then watched the women set the table.
Roland smiled then poked her arm "Okay, you better, or i may purposefully get lost in whatever i work on while here." he said playfully before chuckling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Davis just went wide eyed before Mitsu spoke. "Men tend to think we are hore's" she said to him as her tail wrapped around neo's stomach

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...and we're not whores...at all''

...♱She said before getting closer to Mitsu and hugging her arm♱...

Roman said:
Alex turned around and kissed Yuki, on her forehead, "Alright. We have 2 to 5 weeks left then." He said softly, his arms slowly wrapping around her. He sighed quietly and smiled, "In my opinion, I think you'll make it. You're strong... A strong woman can pretty much do whatever." He said, chuckling a little.
Yuki smiled at him. She finished showering and got out. She changed into some comfortable clothes, "If we had a boy what would you call him?" she asked quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he lead her out of the cafe then down the street

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked with him, drinking her drink as they went.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled at him. She finished showering and got out. She changed into some comfortable clothes, "If we had a boy what would you call him?" she asked quietly.
Alex finished showering and soon got out after Yuki. He went to get dressed, putting on a T-shirt and some pajama pants. "A name? Maybe Logan? I dunno... I'm not good with names, babe." He said, getting into bed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...and we're not whores...at all''
...♱She said before getting closer to Mitsu and hugging her arm♱...
Davis stared at them for a sec before smiling. "Then we won't let them." He said to them both

Roman said:
Alex finished showering and soon got out after Yuki. He went to get dressed, putting on a T-shirt and some pajama pants. "A name? Maybe Logan? I dunno... I'm not good with names, babe." He said, getting into bed.
Yuki laughed, "Logan is a good name...haha I like it...if we had a girl I'd name her Nanne..because that's my biological mother's name." she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back